PDA

View Full Version : Noob PS Ventures

TheKensta
08-14-2017, 01:35 PM
Old guy here back from the dead (maybe not old, but perhaps 2015 I guess)

Cutting long story short I used to play KC and even picked up PS and tried to make some really shitty artworks, so shitty in fact that I pissed off some of the professionals here. This was back in 2015

Fast forward today, 2017, I decided to pick up PS with CC 2017, but I have changed. I am no longer into anime nor KC, and into aircraft and 3D.

I only opened up this thread and brought myself back here to consult the assistance of the pros in various aspects of image manipulation.

Here is an image I did during my spare time, with which I should be studying for midterms instead of acting all chill on the PC. Sheer boredom made me do this, and messing around got me somewhere (or so I thought)

http://himeuta.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=2755&stc=1
For anyone wondering, this is a screengrab from a flight simulator called Prepar3D while I was flying the A2A P-51D Mustang. Just messed around with color correction, high pass, curves, levels, and color lookup.

Bring in the tuts and random tips, I'm hungry for 'em!

Until later,
KennyG (previously Kensta and TheKensta)

LostLogia4
08-14-2017, 02:11 PM
By PS, do you mean Photoshop?

TheKensta
08-14-2017, 02:27 PM
@LostLogia4 (http://himeuta.org/member.php?u=7554) indeed I am

...btw what happened to valkirion?

LostLogia4
08-14-2017, 04:53 PM
Apparently he hardly ever visits Himeuta since the GCT was removed. His/her last post is at Azure Lane game thread, so I surmise there's the last lead we have on him/her.

Valkirion
09-24-2017, 08:21 PM
TheKensta long time no see buddy (doe it has been already a month since you joined back)

Apparently he hardly ever visits Himeuta since the GCT was removed. His/her last post is at Azure Lane game thread, so I surmise there's the last lead we have on him/her.

you can always ping me for anything here(I still receive notifications of this place on my phone), anyway well yes I do spend a little time here nowadays I do spend more time on the gct discord you can find me easily there