PDA

View Full Version : Shop System & Badge System

Saya
08-07-2014, 05:55 AM
Finally, the shop system has arrived (with the badge system)! Here details the information regarding these two systems.

The shop system requires credits in order to use. To learn more about credits, click here (http://www.himeuta.net/f9-rules-information/credit-system-1237.html).

1. What is a Shop System?
2. What does each badge yield? I want xyz ship.
3. What are the other items that you can buy?
4. How does leveling and remodeling items work?
5. How do you set your fleet?
6. How do I get started?

1. What is a Shop System?
Shop System is a way to reward forum users for their activity and also to help fund our forums. Using the credits they earned via activity or purchase, they can buy items that they can use to either collect or use them practically (such as username change). Badge system is a main system that was incorporated into the shop system. Badge system is a system that allows you to purchase the said ships and be able to level them up, remodel them, and post the fleets for all to see. It's a very cool feature that I also can't help but get excited to try out (and fail...RNG is heavily involved!)

2. What does each badge yield? I want xyz ship.
Each type of construction yields similarly to the constructions that you do in the game, notable exception of being DD/SS/CL. For example, Battleship construction, just like the game, is 40% chance BB, 50% chance CA, and 10% chance CL. Similarly, other constructions will follow some sort of percentages similar to the actual game. This will frustrate the living hell out of you allow you to experience the construction similar in game. Ships that are normally unobtainable via construction are available in this system. For example, Hatsukaze is available in DD construction, and so is Amatsukaze. I-401 is available in SS construction.

Ships that are common will most likely appear in construction that is not that ships' type. Fubuki will appear in DD/SS/CL/CA craft. There are some ships, for example like Yuubari, that we decided was a class specific ship. Yuubari will only appear in CL construction. Generally you should have an idea what ships appear in what construction. If you do not know, feel free to experiment!

Akashi will appear in every construction with 1% chance in non LSC crafts.

LSC construction follows similar % chance with the actual game. Notable exception to this is the LSC BB Construction. We did not want to make you have Z1/Z3 in order to unlock Bismarck. Therefore, you are able to craft Yamato/Musashi/Bismarck automatically. This holds true for also Z1 and Z3, which belongs in the DD construction.

3. What are the other items that you can buy?
Right now, not a whole lot. You can get a username change, but that's about it. There will be cool features coming such as user title changes and different user permissions (maybe bigger sig sizes, etc), so look forward to it soon!

4. How does leveling and remodeling items work?
You buy leveling and remodeling items from the shop. If you click on Badges at the top, you'll see those items listed there.
Note: Leveling and Remodeling Items apply to your current flagship. Set the flagship to the ship you want to level/remodel and use the items.
Remodeling level threshold is exactly the same as in-game: you must hit the level of remodel before being allowed to use your remodeling item to remodel your ship.

5. How do you set your fleet?
Setting the fleet is easy. Just click one of the green buttons in the six slots then click the ship you wish to put in. If you wish to remove a ship from your fleet, click the green button on the ship that is in one of the six slots. After setting your fleet, you will notice that you can see your fleet right below your avatar when you post, and others can see your fleet. You can also scrap a ship by clicking on the scrap button. You will get a small amount of credits when you do so.

6. How do I get started?
First, buy a starter badge when you go to the shop system. It costs 1 credit (but you can only buy it once), and it will yield one of the five starter ships. Assign it to your flagship. Then start to earn credits and construct the ships that you hope to get. Level the ships you want to level, remodel them, and add them to your fleet! You will have your dream fleet in no time.

If you have any questions regarding the shop/badge system, ask here!

Leyana
08-07-2014, 06:28 AM
I see you implemented a username change anyway.

So where is this voucher to begin playing with the shop system?

Saya
08-07-2014, 06:29 AM
I see you implemented a username change anyway.

So where is this voucher to begin playing with the shop system?

That would be on the news thread.
Refer here.
http://kancolle.himeuta.net/forums/f2-news-announcements/1236-himeuta-forum-update-shop-system.html

Axelyte
08-07-2014, 06:32 AM
I just got two CLs from buying 2x Destroyer recipes, is this supposed to happen LOL

Nevermind I'm stupid

panda
08-07-2014, 06:33 AM
Hm... I wonder if I should be doing BB construction, or if CA construction will have odds that are more credit efficient in terms of finding Mogami...

Mikuma, I'm guessing, would be only buildable from one of the LSC recipes? Perhaps the CL one?

Perzeval
08-07-2014, 06:33 AM
I can't find the hidden link to the shop. :(

Leyana
08-07-2014, 06:34 AM
panda If this is going by Kancolle mechanics, the BB badge should give a better chance of CA. :p

Perzeval It's under quick links. Or use this: http://kancolle.himeuta.net/forums/vbshop.php

panda
08-07-2014, 06:36 AM
Leyana

I see, never really tried either recipe much, so I don't really have a good idea, and I've only seen the BB recipe's rates for CA.

Valkirion
08-07-2014, 06:37 AM
i will burn my credits so hard for that atago badge but will begin with 2 CA recipes to see if i am lucky

Saya
08-07-2014, 06:38 AM
I can't find the hidden link to the shop. :(

It's the big bar at the top of the page. Do you see Articles Forums Credits Shop

It's that one.

Nuko.nuko
08-07-2014, 06:38 AM
Wait, stupid question. Where would Taigei be classified?

This question was transferred to the other thread and has already been answered.

Enceladus
08-07-2014, 06:39 AM
Nice, I got Murakumo, same as my starter in-game.

Though I doubt I'll make making much use of the credit/shop system since I don't care much for GCT and that's where most of the activity is....

Leiru Lone
08-07-2014, 06:40 AM
huh im curious though is a ships rarity in game reflected on the badges? if so then i got lucky with getting yukikaze on my first DD badge :shimakaze_wat:

Leyana
08-07-2014, 06:41 AM
Nuko.nuko CVL probably?

Good question though. Where are the other Aux ships Akitsu Maru and Akashi. Also Chitose and Chiyoda.

Perzeval
08-07-2014, 06:42 AM
OH. I thought it would have some exclusive, outstanding color. Haha. Silly me.

Thanks for the quick reply though!

Ruga-chan
08-07-2014, 07:11 AM
Thank you for all the hard work Saya!

SanToki
08-07-2014, 07:18 AM
Leyana

Saya said Akashi has 1% chance in any non-LCS craft.
My guess would be the others show up with recipes they show up in the game (e.g. Akitsumaru in BB LSC).

Saya
08-07-2014, 07:22 AM
huh im curious though is a ships rarity in game reflected on the badges? if so then i got lucky with getting yukikaze on my first DD badge :shimakaze_wat:

Yes, it is reflected. Congratulations!

farranpoison
08-07-2014, 08:18 AM
First starter, Inazuma. Where's mah Murakumo?!

Also, is Akashi srsly 1% chance in all recipes? Why must you make my waifu so difficult to get? ;_;

Harlequin
08-07-2014, 08:29 AM
At first I was excited, but then I remembered that my favourite ship is Taihou, and I'm not a super active poster... meaning I'll never get her, meaning there's no point. :/

Regardless, nice job, it's a cool system.

SanToki
08-07-2014, 08:30 AM
At first I was excited, but then I remembered that my favourite ship is Taihou, and I'm not a super active poster... meaning I'll never get her, meaning there's no point. :/.

Are you me? :kaga_wat:

panda
08-07-2014, 08:34 AM
Splurged on starter ship and got Samidare. Oh well, was hoping for Fubuki.

Harlequin
08-07-2014, 08:37 AM
SanToki It's okay, as long as we have her in the real game, everything is fine. ^^

SanToki
08-07-2014, 08:52 AM
Harlequin
Haha, I suppose so. It would still be nice to have her as our flagship on here though.

Saya
08-07-2014, 08:53 AM
At first I was excited, but then I remembered that my favourite ship is Taihou, and I'm not a super active poster... meaning I'll never get her, meaning there's no point. :/

Regardless, nice job, it's a cool system.

When in doubt

Cash to victory

Captain Kiso
08-07-2014, 08:54 AM
Harlequin You also get 99 credits everyday from daily activity.

farranpoison
08-07-2014, 12:45 PM
Buy sub badge

Get Hachi

Is not Imuya

Dunno what to feel right now... Hachi is rarer, but mah Imuya waifu ;_;

Eh, at least I got Nagato and Hatsuharu.

Looks like fun though, this system, if as every bit annoying as the real game...

Vincent927
08-07-2014, 03:25 PM
Out of curiosity, what is the point for the Level up badges? is it only to unlock a remodel, or does a leveled flag ship grant something special?

kuavera
08-07-2014, 03:26 PM
Out of curiosity, what is the point for the Level up badges? is it only to unlock a remodel, or does a leveled flag ship grant something special?

For now it's just to be able to remodel said ship, nothing else.

Vincent927
08-07-2014, 03:29 PM
kuavera Ok, hmm that's alot of credits if you're aiming for a Haruna Kai Ni then

Merodyne
08-07-2014, 03:33 PM
@kuavera (http://kancolle.himeuta.net/forums/members/kuavera/) Ok, hmm that's alot of credits if you're aiming for a Haruna Kai Ni then
The real problem is find her for now... Leveling up items aren't much expensive, remodels are kind of, but they're still kinda limited to 2, how much you need for drop her though is up to RNG-sama...

Saya
08-07-2014, 04:35 PM
We will eventually introduce the wedding system.

Apokita
08-07-2014, 04:45 PM
The real problem is find her for now... Leveling up items aren't much expensive, remodels are kind of, but they're still kinda limited to 2, how much you need for drop her though is up to RNG-sama...

Sounds just like Kancolle for me :yahagi_grin:

Merodyne
08-07-2014, 05:31 PM
Hehehe, my badges are... Ohw @.@
Not ready...

dragonjet
08-07-2014, 05:49 PM

oh my goodniss

voltampirs
08-07-2014, 07:09 PM
*buys BB Recipe* Myoukou badge get. *buys SS Recipe* Shigure badge get. :haruna_dot: Mornin' RNG-sama.

Merodyne
08-07-2014, 07:29 PM
*buys BB Recipe* Myoukou badge get. *buys SS Recipe* Shigure badge get. :haruna_dot: Mornin' RNG-sama.
I'm spamming DDs recipe like crazy and you find her on the SS one ç.ç
My whole life is a lie...

Leyana
08-08-2014, 12:25 AM
Do we get one free ring with the wedding system just like in Kancolle?

BlackKite2128
08-08-2014, 03:02 AM
Wow, this system is very interesting :haruna_happy:
A question though if it's okay,
Is there a limit on how many ship badges we can have before we had to start scrapping ships to make space, just like in the real game?

panda
08-08-2014, 03:10 AM
Well, this is nice. I just got my first ship that I actually like from CA construction, Kako. It feels good to be reunited with my first CA.

Saya
08-08-2014, 04:16 AM
Wow, this system is very interesting :haruna_happy:
A question though if it's okay,
Is there a limit on how many ship badges we can have before we had to start scrapping ships to make space, just like in the real game?

No, there's no such thing.

panda
08-08-2014, 04:18 AM
Saya

Are there any plans to have the level of ships visible somehow, or is the only point of levels past a certain point to get to the eventual marriage once that's introduced?

Saya
08-08-2014, 04:57 AM
@Saya (http://kancolle.himeuta.net/forums/members/saya/)

Are there any plans to have the level of ships visible somehow, or is the only point of levels past a certain point to get to the eventual marriage once that's introduced?

There ARE plans to have the level of ships visible. It's still under discussion, and we're not sure how to implement it. But yes, soon tm

Peth
08-08-2014, 05:26 AM
I just want an Iona badge.

Saya
08-08-2014, 06:33 AM
I just want an Iona badge.

pls

But we'll think about it

I promise

Peth
08-08-2014, 06:33 AM
If you make one I'll buy 10k credits so long as it isn't an absurdly low chance.

Saya
08-08-2014, 06:38 AM
If you make one I'll buy 10k credits so long as it isn't an absurdly low chance.

It won't be an immediate future (we need to still work on some ACP backend stuff), but we will do Abyssal/Arpeggio limited specials from time to time.

Hystericallify
08-08-2014, 07:13 AM
Does remodels apply to Kai remodels? Like do we have to remodel Shigure at Level 20 first before Level 65.

Saya
08-08-2014, 07:16 AM
Does remodels apply to Kai remodels? Like do we have to remodel Shigure at Level 20 first before Level 65.

Yes. aka have fun wasting credits

Captain Kiso
08-08-2014, 07:19 AM
Yes. aka have fun wasting credits

Screw you Q____Q
I should be able to do more LSC if I didn't have to buy that badge remodel.

Saya
08-08-2014, 07:20 AM
Screw you Q____Q
I should be able to do more LSC if I didn't have to buy that badge remodel.

When in doubt

Buy more credits

Shih
08-08-2014, 08:36 AM
Question: Can you get the same badge twice?
I hope it doesn't really frustrate the living hell out of you allow you to experience the construction similar in game.

Merodyne
08-08-2014, 08:39 AM
Question: Can you get the same badge twice?
I hope it doesn't really frustrate the living hell out of you allow you to experience the construction similar in game.
Even thrice... I been there °°/

okazaki
08-08-2014, 08:53 AM
Shih i get mochizuki 4 times in a round. Even in game, RNG isn't that tsun

dsXD
08-08-2014, 01:58 PM
omg RNG construction only... this is going to take a while to get my wife lol

ofi123
08-09-2014, 12:19 PM
Does Amatsukaze have a higher chance to appear SS recipe due to being a rare destroyer? Or does a DD recipe have the same chance? (Amatsukaze isn't craftable in game so can I have some tip?)

Shishouro
08-15-2014, 02:44 AM
So... is there any point to scrapping ships? Like do we get a small fraction of credits back? I only ask, because RNG gave me 2nd Akashi, and I have no idea what to do with (2) Akashi?

[If this keeps up, I will have an entire fleet of Akashi by the end of the Event]

Saya
08-15-2014, 02:47 AM
So... is there any point to scrapping ships? Like do we get a small fraction of credits back? I only ask, because RNG gave me 2nd Akashi, and I have no idea what to do with (2) Akashi?

[If this keeps up, I will have an entire fleet of Akashi by the end of the Event]
You do get a fraction for scrapping.

Shishouro
08-15-2014, 02:58 AM
You do get a fraction for scrapping.

Interesting, the transaction did not show up in my Credit History a day or two ago when I scrapped a Nagara. Since Posts and PMs were listed activities, I assumed scrapping a badge would show as well.

Saya
08-15-2014, 02:59 AM
Interesting, the transaction did not show up in my Credit History a day or two ago when I scrapped a Nagara. Since Posts and PMs were listed activities, I assumed scrapping a badge would show as well.
No, scrapping is not listed on the transaction list.

Damaged927
08-15-2014, 01:43 PM
I just bought a CL badge (hoping for Naka XD) and I got Kasumi... Is this supposed to happen (you know, like how you use a BB recipe in game but you get Yura lol) or should I only get CLs when I buy a CL badge? :kongou_wat:

Peth
08-15-2014, 01:44 PM
I just bought a CL badge (hoping for Naka XD) and I got Kasumi... Is this supposed to happen (you know, like how you use a BB recipe in game but you get Yura lol) or should I only get CLs when I buy a CL badge? :kongou_wat:

Its supposed to happen. Because Saya wanted a realistic feel to the forums system just in case you didn't get enough RNG in KanColle :P

Damaged927
08-15-2014, 01:48 PM
Its supposed to happen. Because Saya wanted a realistic feel to the forums system just in case you didn't get enough RNG in KanColle :P

Ah, fair enough. Guess I'll never LSC then. I don't need 8,000 Ise :kongou_grin:

Merodyne
08-15-2014, 01:54 PM
Ah, fair enough. Guess I'll never LSC then. I don't need 8,000 Ise :kongou_grin:
Well... If you would get only the type of the recipe you buy you'll have every SS easily enough I think...

Kyrie
08-26-2014, 03:52 PM
Any point in scrapping copies of the same badges?

Saya
08-26-2014, 03:58 PM

You get credits back.

Leyana
08-27-2014, 12:14 AM
Kyrie Not a lot of credits mind. Just like in Kancolle!

Merodyne
08-27-2014, 04:12 PM
Not that much credits, but you can't even have clones on the badge page, and... You don't need multiples for expeditions or stuff like that so might as well rek them I guess X°D

Burningluv
08-27-2014, 04:16 PM
Desire sensor is strong here. Even in the badge system Rng-Sama!, Rng-Sama!, Rng-Sama!~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dB_PVPyn6n8

blazeLimit
08-27-2014, 04:17 PM
@Kyrie (http://kancolle.himeuta.net/forums/members/kyrie/) Not a lot of credits mind. Just like in Kancolle!

Hey, better than nothin XD

Also I'll bet all my credits that someone, somewhere has asked this by now, but have there been any thoughts for abyss badges?

Merodyne
08-27-2014, 04:19 PM
blazeLimit I just hope to not get them in normal recipes, I would hate too much to have more possible drop come from a recipe that isn't giving me too much satisfaction already X°°°D

blazeLimit
08-27-2014, 04:21 PM
@blazeLimit (http://kancolle.himeuta.net/forums/members/blazelimit/) I just hope to not get them in normal recipes, I would hate too much to have more possible drop come from a recipe that isn't giving me too much satisfaction already X°°°D

Oh yeah I didn't even think that theyd share recipes with regular badges XD

HaganeNoKaze
09-03-2014, 09:04 AM
Saya, hmm just had a problem,

I bought a CVL badge, after confirmed transactions, i just has redirected in my inventory page "you inventory is empty" and no new badge...Does everyone else already had this problem ?

(of course credits are gone)

Harpy
09-03-2014, 09:12 AM
Blackraptor01 Yeah I got this a bit ago with CL crafting, and again right now with DD crafting... So its not just you at least.

panda
09-03-2014, 09:17 AM
So I suppose now would be a bad time to try crafting.

Saya
09-03-2014, 09:25 AM
Yeah, there are some major bugs right now. Will fix it as soon as I can.

HaganeNoKaze
09-03-2014, 09:27 AM
No problem Saya ! Thanks for the reply ! :)

Saya
09-03-2014, 09:29 AM
I'll refund the purchases too, whenever I fix this problem.

Saya
09-03-2014, 07:53 PM
Fixed the shop problem, and refunded all the purchases made that led to errors.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

panda
09-03-2014, 07:57 PM
Saya

Just noticed, but the starter ship appears to be in the inventory, and if you discard it, you're able to buy it again, if you want to. Perhaps that should be addressed?

HaganeNoKaze
09-03-2014, 08:28 PM
Saya Thank you for the fast fix and the refund ! =D

Harpy
09-03-2014, 08:37 PM
Yup, works for me now, thanks Saya. :D

Saya
09-03-2014, 09:50 PM
@Saya (http://kancolle.himeuta.net/forums/members/saya/)

Just noticed, but the starter ship appears to be in the inventory, and if you discard it, you're able to buy it again, if you want to. Perhaps that should be addressed?

Addressed. Thanks.

Hystericallify
09-04-2014, 03:42 PM
I purchased a Remodel a day or two ago to get ready for Haguro Kai Ni, but I just realised that I didn't have it.

Saya
09-04-2014, 04:11 PM
I purchased a Remodel a day or two ago to get ready for Haguro Kai Ni, but I just realised that I didn't have it.
So it just disappeared?

Hystericallify
09-05-2014, 02:49 AM
Saya Yeah, it just disappeared..

Saya
09-05-2014, 02:58 AM
@Saya (http://kancolle.himeuta.net/forums/members/saya/) Yeah, it just disappeared..

The item should not be listed under inventory; have you checked the badge page and made sure it's not there?

Hystericallify
09-05-2014, 03:05 AM
Saya Yeah, I went to Badges page and it says 'None' at Remodel.

EDIT: http://i.imgur.com/NpmvViO.jpg

Saya
09-05-2014, 03:07 AM
Hystericallify Refunded.

Hystericallify
09-05-2014, 07:03 AM
Saya Thank you, senpai!

SlashZero
09-20-2014, 07:06 AM
I got a Chiyoda from CV LSC, which is impossible in-game. I demand my credits back!

mimasho
09-22-2014, 05:01 AM
I hope this is the appropriate place to post this (instead of in the help and support section)
but my credits have been at -12,000 or so the entire day, until it was reset to 0 a while ago ~
while I'm glad they're not glitching out anymore, I haven't received any of the credits that my transaction pages said I've earned since the new site was up;

http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm248/Kano-Yamakai/badge.png

Damaged927
10-25-2014, 03:33 PM
Good morning!

I bought a flag ship remodel for Hatsuharu (to get her to Kai Ni. The badge is level 66) and when I try to apply it to her it says that there are no more remodels.
https://33.media.tumblr.com/9e59978f8a634fb37290739155192ee0/tumblr_ne0b2mF4rB1r6dtwyo1_1280.png

Will her kai ni be added soon?

Thanks!

kuavera
10-25-2014, 05:05 PM
@Damaged927 (http://www.himeuta.net/members/damaged927/) Uh, that's weird, most badges get updated as soon as the k2 patch goes live, maybe @Saya (http://www.himeuta.net/members/saya/) has just been busy with other stuff.

Speaking of that, make sure to mention her if there's any problem regarding the shop/badge system or mention me if the problem is related to the badge pictures, that way we could be able to fix said problems faster. Thanks for letting us know tho.

Damaged927
10-25-2014, 10:44 PM
@Damaged927 (http://www.himeuta.net/members/damaged927/) Uh, that's weird, most badges get updated as soon as the k2 patch goes live, maybe @Saya (http://www.himeuta.net/members/saya/) has just been busy with other stuff.

Speaking of that, make sure to mention her if there's any problem regarding the shop/badge system or mention me if the problem is related to the badge pictures, that way we could be able to fix said problems faster. Thanks for letting us know tho.

Ah, thank you for looking into this :)

Damaged927
10-31-2014, 11:24 PM
kuavera and Saya, just and FYI, she still can't be remodeled :kongou_wat:

Saya
11-01-2014, 12:02 AM
Damaged927 SOON

I AM FARMING AIGIS SO CONTACT ME IN 3 YEARS AND I MIGHT BE ABLE TO GET BACK TO YOU

Yamako
11-03-2014, 04:37 PM
Saya at his finest. :3

acolyte
11-23-2014, 03:57 AM
Saya is Prinz in the system yet? :haruna_grin:

Kurokami
12-02-2014, 07:15 PM
First, buy a starter badge when you go to the shop system. It costs 1 credit (but you can only buy it once)

OH NOOOOOO!!!!! (That's what I get for no reading all the post first TT_TT)

Damaged927
01-02-2015, 02:42 PM
kuavera & Saya Just wanted to let you know Hatsuharu Kai Ni is still not implemented :kongou_grin:

kuavera
01-02-2015, 02:56 PM
Damaged927 Uh yea, not sure if you're aware but the forums have been going thru a lot of problems lately to a point where we had to rollback twice. I understand it has been a long time since the last badges were added, but before adding any of the new stuff it would be nice to achieve some forum stability first.

So yea, hang in there.

Damaged927
01-02-2015, 03:43 PM
kuavera Yup, I am aware that there have been some issues (I lost an I-8 badge). I just figured I'd mention it since the forums have been feeling more stable and it had been 2 months since we last spoke about it.

No worries, just wanted to mention it :kongou_happy:

Yamako
01-13-2015, 06:59 PM
Similarly, other constructions will follow some sort of percentages similar to the actual game. This will frustrate the living hell out of you allow you to experience the construction similar in game.

Every time I come back to this thread I laugh my ass off reading this.

Question, which construction will possibly net me a Taigei? I want 2 more.

Ryuuhou Kagiyama
01-13-2015, 07:05 PM
SanaNoHana You're gonna want to spam that CVL recipe.

Good luck, took me about 20000 credits to get all of my 3 whales (in the process of remodeling them now), so I'm guessing it's less than 5% chance.

Yamako
01-14-2015, 07:21 PM
cyrismustang CVL LSC or CVL normal?

Ryuuhou Kagiyama
01-14-2015, 07:42 PM
SanaNoHana CVL normal for me, LSC is only for CV anyways.

NZRedBaron
01-23-2015, 09:28 AM
Ahh, so this is what that Credits thing in our user bar is.... I'd wondered what it means. Cheers.

Yamako
02-12-2015, 07:30 PM
What's the max level for ships in the badge system?

Ryuuhou Kagiyama
02-12-2015, 07:51 PM
SanaNoHana 99

Peth
02-14-2015, 05:29 PM
Saya when is the new sub getting added to badges? closest thing to iona i've seen so far.

kuavera
02-14-2015, 05:31 PM
@Saya (http://www.himeuta.net/members/1-saya/) when is the new sub getting added to badges? closest thing to iona i've seen so far.

Probably during the next 24 hours.

Saya
02-16-2015, 03:15 AM
The following badges have been added:

Remodels:
Bismarck Drei
Fuso Kai Ni
Yamashiro Kai Ni
Furutaka Kai Ni
Ashigara Kai Ni
Nachi Kai Ni
Hatsuharu Kai Ni
Ushio Kai Ni
Fubuki Kai Ni
Hatsushimo Kai Ni

New ships:
Amagi
Prinz Eugen
Katori
Asagumo
Nowaki
Akizuki
Asashimo
Yamagumo
U-511 (and its remodel Ro-500)

CRIT MAGNET
02-19-2015, 12:00 AM
Yay I just got Amagi !

Thank you for your hard work. I love this badge system !

By the way a week or two ago I could buy a starter badge again. Is it a bug with an update or something ?
Since then it's marked as already bought like it should have staid from my first badge with it.

Yamako
02-21-2015, 03:54 PM
Good guy Saya.

NZRedBaron
02-22-2015, 06:24 AM
Pink Ryuuhou

*Can't resist it*

"I got 99 Shipgirls, but a Naka ain't one."

- - - Updated - - -
Pink Ryuuhou

*Can't resist it*

"I got 99 Shipgirls, but a Naka ain't one."

Katiya
02-22-2015, 11:58 PM
Is there a list of all possible ships that we can (or cannot if that would be shorter) get from the shop?

kuavera
02-23-2015, 12:03 AM
Is there a list of all possible ships that we can (or cannot if that would be shorter) get from the shop?

You can get every single ship from the shop including those that can't be constructed in-game (event rewards and stuff).

Ara
02-23-2015, 02:44 PM
Is there a point in leveling ships that do not have a "visible" remodel? (For exemple Musashi?)

Saya
02-23-2015, 08:27 PM
Ara There's border color changes, but that's about it.

Yamako
03-07-2015, 04:29 PM
Saya What recipe drops Taigei? As an SAV I don't know what she classifies as in the badge system.

Saya
03-07-2015, 04:31 PM
SanaNoHana It's kind of funny that you have Ryuuhou and you ask that. Just remember that we're probably not all that thorough with what ships are in what badges.

Yamako
03-07-2015, 04:33 PM
Saya I wish I remember where I got here from. :<

Damn Saya, you're beginning to sound like a KC dev. Plis. >__<

Saya
03-07-2015, 04:34 PM
SanaNoHana IT"S IN THERE SOMEWHERE YOU CAN DO IT

Yamako
03-07-2015, 04:36 PM
Saya Oh god I'm dying of laughter right now. Okay looks like my credit luck is just as bad as my LSC luck.

Ara
03-08-2015, 06:57 AM
@SanaNoHana (http://www.himeuta.net/members/3906-sananohana/) You know what's funny? Well same for me. I got Musashi badge, and then my next LSC was a Musashi. Go figure.
*They know/They are onto me*

Yamako
03-09-2015, 03:59 AM
Quoting you again Saya.

Similarly, other constructions will follow some sort of percentages similar to the actual game. This will frustrate the living hell out of you allow you to experience the construction similar in game.

You're on your way to becoming a true troll dev in gaming Saya. I swear if I ever meet you irl imma stuff you with poffins, yes the ones from Pokemon and stuff them like so:

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/facebook/000/000/088/Gentlemen.jpg

Yakuman
04-22-2015, 10:37 PM
Are there any plans to add the new kai ni to the badge system? Just bought a remodeling badge but I can't apply it to Choukai Kai.

kuavera
04-22-2015, 10:49 PM
Yakuman Don't worry, every single new ship/remodel is added to the badge system eventually, it's just a matter of time.

Yamako
04-23-2015, 06:51 PM
kuavera Like waiting for Ushio in your sig to finally finish dancing. :V

Peth
05-04-2015, 02:27 PM
Saya When do I get a Ring remodel

Forcyte
05-04-2015, 08:19 PM
Maya Kai Ni, pls. :kongou_wat:

YuukiSama
05-07-2015, 07:24 PM
I love this system so much!~ Who ever thought of this is a great person. It allows users more customization and feels less limiting. With that in mind it gives incentive for users of the site and makes the site even more bad ass.

Keep up the good work
Regards, Yuki-Sama

neonie
05-12-2015, 12:48 AM
Bought starter ship: Fuubki. Scrapped.

Spend remainder of points on DD: Scrapped. Scrapped. Scrapped. Scrapped. Scrapped.

Well at least this lets me know how I'll be treated by RNG-Sama in the future. Kind of wish I would have gotten a bit more points back when scrapping or you could buy multiple of the start ship tokens since I just wanted an Inazuma but aaaaaaah well.

Discard and draw.

Yamako
05-16-2015, 06:50 PM
neonie I got my Inazuma from the starter ship badge buy.

I was pretty pleased since Inazuma was my starter as well. xD

Yamako
05-18-2015, 04:50 AM
HydraGoliath

Update Harusame's Kai Art on her badge? :V

HydraGoliath
05-18-2015, 04:58 AM
SanaNoHana

I'm not the one in charge of the badges.

Yamako
05-18-2015, 05:02 AM
HydraGoliath Saya ?

HydraGoliath
05-18-2015, 05:04 AM
SanaNoHana
Saya and kuavera

Yamako
05-18-2015, 05:13 AM
Saya and kuavera I AWAKEN YOU FROM YOUR SLUMBER AND COMMAND YOU TO FIX THE HARUSAME KAI BADGE ART.

Pretty please. :iku_happy:

Unregistered
05-26-2015, 02:49 AM
Still nothing? I pretty much feel the badge system is getting abandoned or something or prolly no way of contacting the person in charge of making them, that or he/she doesn't want to.

kuavera
05-28-2015, 10:43 AM
Just a heads up, every single new badge is done including the updated Harusame Kai, sadly the only person who is able to add the new badges to the forums is Saya who has been inactive for the past few weeks.

So yea.

Argho
05-28-2015, 11:14 AM
I guess with no more raffles, there's nothing else to do but blow all credits on badges anyway.

VR-Yan
05-28-2015, 12:48 PM
Still no Murakumo Kai Ni badge~

Feelssadman~ :'c

Yamako
05-30-2015, 12:22 AM
I badge level limit 99?

Hayashimo
05-30-2015, 09:56 PM
Wish i had gotten Fubuki just like my starter ship, but oh well. This looks like fun

Forcyte
07-22-2015, 12:18 AM
Which Kai Ni are we up to now?

Tomzai
08-31-2015, 05:41 PM
Murakumo Kai Ni badge when?

taigame
09-07-2015, 03:04 AM
sadly the only person who is able to add the new badges to the forums is Saya who has been inactive for the past few weeks

Leyana
09-07-2015, 03:15 AM
Tomzai We're working on getting badges updated.

Yamako
09-07-2015, 08:22 PM
Leyana Soonâ„¢

Leyana
09-08-2015, 03:03 AM
Alright, it's been a long time coming but the badges have been updated.

Additions:
Abukuma Kai Ni
Akatsuki Kai ni
Akitsushima
Choukai Kai Ni
Hayasui
Kako Kai Ni
Katsuragi
Kawakaze
Kazagumo
Libeccio
Littorio
Maya Kai Ni
Mizuho
Murakumo Kai Ni (Rejoice Tomzai)
Roma
Takanami
Teruzuki
Umikaze

Updates:
Adjusted Yamato/Musashi/Bismarck drop rates
Fixed Akashi drop, now drops from LSC CL

Future plans:
Abyssal badges
Seasonal badges

Comments and suggestions welcome.

HydraGoliath
09-08-2015, 03:04 AM
Finally got my Murakumo Kai Ni.

hawawawa
09-08-2015, 03:47 AM
Leyana My akazuki kai become maya k2 after upgrade :(

Leyana
09-08-2015, 03:53 AM
hawawawa lol whoops. I fixed it now.

If anyone has any bug reports post them.

Still new at this.

hawawawa
09-08-2015, 04:07 AM
@Leyana (http://www.himeuta.net/members/29-leyana/) Is there a way to revert the Maya k2 badge back to Akatsuki kai? Mine is still Maya k2 orz

Jifaru
09-08-2015, 04:15 AM
Thank you for best girl

Leyana
09-08-2015, 04:47 AM
hawawawa I'll look into that. This could get messy.

Yakuman
09-08-2015, 09:06 AM
Yay, Choukai Kai Ni *.* Many thanks for the update!

Tomzai
09-08-2015, 11:43 AM
It is a good day. :yahagi_happy:
http://i.imgur.com/s5Hon0i.jpg
I actually got Murakumo Kai Ni just now. ^3^

DLRevan
09-09-2015, 02:43 PM
Alright, it's been a long time coming but the badges have been updated.

Additions:
Murakumo Kai Ni (Rejoice @Tomzai (http://www.himeuta.net/members/12764-tomzai/))

Based Leyana. I finally got the waifu badge.

Tomzai Now all you have to do is go all the rest of the way.

Leyana
10-05-2015, 03:34 AM
A minor update for the badges.

Additions:
Shoukaku Kai Ni

A note, it wasn't possible to properly differentiate between K2 and K2A because it was a close up headshot so only one badge was added.

We hope to get Abyssals and Seasonals up soon.

laser
10-07-2015, 02:28 AM
A minor update for the badges.

Additions:
Shoukaku Kai Ni

A note, it wasn't possible to properly differentiate between K2 and K2A because it was a close up headshot so only one badge was added.

We hope to get Abyssals and Seasonals up soon.

RE~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

all of my credits RE~!

kitsuneshoujo
01-30-2016, 07:40 PM
Could we have Abyssal badges please? ^_^

Gensui Hime
06-20-2016, 05:42 AM
kitsuneshoujo

see: http://himeuta.org/showthread.php?7682-Feature-Unfreeze-I-m-Back-To-Fix-Things-Edition&p=1046629#post1046629