PDA

View Full Version : Oddity on the event support expedition fleet

Merodyne
08-10-2014, 07:20 AM
I tried to ask this kind of question here and there without getting a satisfying answer so... Here I am again.

That's what happen everytime on E-2
Assuming I'm so lucky to not get hit to red by the troll enemies, I send my fleet (without the support fleet) and at the pre-boss the plane shows up and it take me to the boss.
Good.
Then I try again (this time sending the support fleet), with the exact same fleet and the exact same equipment, so the same exact LoS too but instead of getting me to the boss a pre-node the plane doesn't show up and I'm driven off(which is very neglecting knowing how difficult is to get there without red damage).

What's the point of a support fleet that doesn't make you go to the boss? What am I missing?
I tried to understand if there were limits to that fleet but the answed is always "At least 2 DDs and all kanmusus there aren't still been launched to the event".
What am I must know exactly to use them? @.@

Merodyne
08-10-2014, 07:42 AM
The real problem is: I didn't changed the equipment, so I don't really understand why I should buff up LoS again if without this damned expedition my team was reaching the boss just fine...

Merodyne
08-10-2014, 07:50 AM
well I don't know, as I said my fleet did the same, I got to the boss node (after a few fails) then tried it again with support (after finding it wouldn't lock) then got sent off Northeast instead of East (I'm guessing you're going north) however after buffing the equipment LOS through OBs, 2x Saiun and all my best radars on Isuzu I got there every time. You might have just got lucky on your first run, I'm not exactly sure the rules of LOS but it might become more RNGish if you don't have a certain amount and you may have just gotten lucky the first time
I'll try then #ifitdoesntworkputmoresaiunsinthere (http://kancolle.himeuta.net/forums/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=ifitdoesntworkputmoresaiunsinthere)
Put two more Saiuns, I'm gonna be so neglected if this happen again the time I manage to get to the boss without red damage...

Merodyne
08-10-2014, 08:19 AM
Things seems to work now, the real problem is just it doesn't seem like I can reach the boss without getting a random red anyway...

shiro
08-10-2014, 08:40 AM
CaptBauxite Merodyne Since you're both talking about expeditions, just want to clarify that support sent to either AL/MI aren't going to be locked right?

shiro
08-10-2014, 08:46 AM
Great. Thanks!