PDA

View Full Version : Resources

Tetsu
08-11-2014, 06:58 AM
How do you stockpile resources fast? I tend to consume my resources fast due to powerleveling.

Enceladus
08-11-2014, 07:06 AM
http://kancolle.himeuta.net/forums/f6-kancolle-guides-tools/70-guide-expeditions.html

Have all 4 fleets unlocked and have 3 of them sparkled and constantly on expeditions. It's a balancing act; the faster you level the more you burn.

Scepter
08-11-2014, 07:09 AM
2 ways:

Wait : Resources refill over time. You get about 1400 of each resource per day.

Expeditions: Sending your fleet out to collect resources.

Mik3y112
08-11-2014, 07:09 AM
21, 37 and 38. no powerleveling. 3/4 go up quick

panda
08-11-2014, 07:19 AM
Tetsu

Sparkled expeditions are worthwhile since they increase gains by half, with the possible exception of really short expeditions such as exp 2. Even Exp 6 can be worth sparkling. When you sparkle an expedition, you'll want to have all 6 ships sparkled, unless you're doing a drum expedition with extra drums, in which case you can use fewer. Personally, I use 4 for my drum expeditions. Exp 5 gives the best hourly gains. Exp 21 is also decent for ammo and fuel. Exp 6 give the best hourly bauxite gains. Exp 37 and 38 also give decent gains and give a large chunk of steel. Exp 2 helps farm buckets and gives decent steel gains and very nice ammo gains. I'm running 2, 5, and 21 during this event, although before it, I did 6 a lot in place of 2. I also do 11, 35, and 36 when I'm sleeping for bauxite gain. I've cleared up to E-2 so far without my resource levels changing as a result.

- - - Updated - - -
Tetsu

Sparkled expeditions are worthwhile since they increase gains by half, with the possible exception of really short expeditions such as exp 2. Even Exp 6 can be worth sparkling. When you sparkle an expedition, you'll want to have all 6 ships sparkled, unless you're doing a drum expedition with extra drums, in which case you can use fewer. Personally, I use 4 for my drum expeditions. Exp 5 gives the best hourly gains. Exp 21 is also decent for ammo and fuel. Exp 6 give the best hourly bauxite gains. Exp 37 and 38 also give decent gains and give a large chunk of steel. Exp 2 helps farm buckets and gives decent steel gains and very nice ammo gains. I'm running 2, 5, and 21 during this event, although before it, I did 6 a lot in place of 2. I also do 11, 35, and 36 when I'm sleeping for bauxite gain. I've cleared up to E-2 so far without my resource levels changing as a result.