PDA

View Full Version : VPN for registration not connecting!! HELP!!

JoeyTheAsian
08-11-2014, 10:58 AM
Hello,
I'm trying to get the VPN up to register (I've been at it uselessly for over 45 minutes so I'm guessing the lottery is over by now) but it's not working. How can I get this damned thing to work? I'm using the softether VPN client and it keeps giving me connection errors, not just from japanese servers. I've tried restarting, reinstalling, the whole nine yards but nothing works.

- - - Updated - - -

Yep looks like I'm pretty screwed.
;A;
I guess I'll have to wait for the next bloody lottery.
I even tested this yesterday and had no problems. Just my luck.
The irony of me going into a game based almost entirely off luck and getting screwed by luck before even registering.
Still looking for help of any kind on the matter. Many thanks in advance.

JoeyTheAsian
08-11-2014, 01:40 PM
FIXED!!

Good thing I'm a computer science major and know my way around this stuff fairly well. My shitty antiquated laptop has a broken internal clock that set off security flags when I attempted to connect to the VPN servers.
So if anybody experiences this problem and can't connect to ANY VPN servers, sync your time to the time server before connecting or they'll you deny access to their servers.

Mik3y112
08-11-2014, 02:25 PM
Just use hola on chrome. just an extension and it's faster #gottagofast (http://kancolle.himeuta.net/forums/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=gottagofast)

JoeyTheAsian
08-12-2014, 05:58 AM
Mik3y112 Not an issue of what client you use. If you want maximum speed through a VPN you don't even need 3rd party software just use the default windows OS VPN setup.