PDA

View Full Version : Regarding Web Money

Sir Silphy
08-13-2014, 11:12 PM
Hey. I'm always wary of doing any kind of so-called secure transactions through anything I don't know terribly well, (perhaps I'm overly paranoid, but that's not the topic so shush) so I was happy that Saya was selling webmoney here, but it seems it hasn't been done in awhile. Any reason why that stopped, and is that something someone's going to pick up?

Peth
08-13-2014, 11:15 PM
The webmoney was being purchased by a player living in japan so he didn't have to pay the markup prices 3rd party vendors sell it for. But since it was mainly used to help fund the forums and that problem seems to have been (mostly) fixed I'm not sure if this will happen again for awhile.

Sir Silphy
08-13-2014, 11:18 PM
Ah...disappointing. I'd finally gotten a job that was paying enough to work on my backlog of medical bills, AND give me a few bucks, so I had saved up to buy $50 worth. :yahagi_sad:

Leyana
08-14-2014, 12:39 AM
Sir Silphy For future reference, mentioning Saya like that will get her attention faster.

But as for the WebMoney thing for now, the web money is going towards forum contests to encourage more activity on the forum.