PDA

View Full Version : when should i start to use large ship construction?

fdjw88
08-19-2014, 10:45 PM
hey boys and girls

currently my HQ lvl is 37, and my resources, except Bauxite are hitting the cap. my max cap is 10000, and my fuel, ammo, and steel are all around 9000. im wondering if i should give large ship construction a try. but on the other hand, im also hesitating, because it takes away so much of my current resources.

thx for reading

iDuane
08-19-2014, 10:46 PM
A lot of the recipes that have a yield good ships require upwards of 6k of any resources. It's your choice if you want to, but with an event going on, I would recommend not LSC'ing. You can always LSC when the event is over.

Anta
08-19-2014, 10:54 PM
The best way to do LSC is when your resources are under cap so you can take advantage of the regen. Try to do it when you feel like it. There's no rule that you can't do it anyway. Also, all things in moderation.

Ryuuhou Kagiyama
08-19-2014, 11:01 PM
You can go a long time without doing LSC. I didn't start LSCing until level 80+. I mostly did LSC minimum to get Maruyu to act as a 5th sub.

DDX chan
08-19-2014, 11:42 PM
Lolz its not really recommended
your bauxite is not gonna heal that fast....
but then again if you want to feel what the other admirals feel when they LSC
try it once and well
see if you are lucky or not

warning
try it once and forget about it until higher levels

Harpy
08-19-2014, 11:55 PM
If you want or need more CVs, the Taihou LSC isn't really much worse on your resources than the horrible standard carrier recipe... I got about half of mine from it.

The default recipe isn't bad either... Maruyu is about the easiest sub to get, and will be rather appreciated once you decide to start dipping your toes into grinding 3-2a. And theres other rare useful things too, like CAVs and the Nagato class.

Generally speaking though the BB one is endgame stuff only... Most battleships are actually pretty common drops, and they're gettable from the default recipe even anyway...So basically Jackpot or miserable failure are the only results. Definitely hold off on this at least until you have Z1, so you can look for Bismarck at the same time as the others.

Leyana
08-20-2014, 01:05 AM
If you feel lucky then go for it.

What do you want more now? CV or BB?

Koba-chan
08-20-2014, 01:35 AM
You need lots of resources to do a LSC so be careful.

My first LSC attempt was at level 43, I used the default recipe because I couldn't afford a bigger recipe at my level, it was good because that time I got my Yahagi.
I started to do a LSC once a week using the default recipe, that way I got maruyu, suzuya and mutsu but nothing more.

I stopped doing that at level 52, and now I'm level 76 and I saved enough resources to waste them on LSC (more than 100k in each resource). I'll start doing LSC when the event is over. Maybe if you feel lucky you can try one too.

Anyway, I wish you luck with that... and I love your avatar owo

Shih
08-20-2014, 02:12 AM
How far are you in the game, the HQ level doesn't really tell much.
Have you unlocked all four fleets? Have you cleared 2-4?

If the answer is no to both question, I would suggest that you use your resources to construct BB to get the four Kongo instead of LSC.
If you unlocked all four fleets but have not cleared 2-4, I would suggest that you spend your materials on development. Build some good weapons.
Otherwise, do whatever you want. =D

Yamato kai A150 ausf B
08-20-2014, 02:38 AM
depends..... when you have large amount of res in your WH. unless if u already unlocked the LSC, do the quest that leads you to LSC unlocking