PDA

View Full Version : Kanmusus Waiting for Repairs, Half-Naked

zetazach
08-23-2014, 02:19 AM
A while back, I remember I had a 5 page backlog of half-naked kanmusus waiting for repairs.

4 BB
2BBV
2 CV
5 CVL
8 CA
6 CL
19 DD

Naka has been crying in pain for weeks.

Have you accumulated a lot of half-naked kanmusus and what was the longest time that one of your kanmusus was half-naked?

KitsuneSama
08-23-2014, 02:21 AM
Oh i've had some since i first used them, i think i like tried to use them and then ended up not liking them; but not wanted to scrap then for some reason and yet never repairing them (I know because i always have to trawl through at least a page of repairs to get to the current fleets ships)

Hitomi
08-23-2014, 02:24 AM
During my Kuso Teitoku days, every day was 4 pages of red and orange and 2 pages of yellows and scrath and. I'll only repair if I have free docks, which I don't cause.....my 40 ship girl rotation get erryone damage always.

Longest would have been a yamato, in which My lack of resources caused her to be not repaired for 6 days.

Soryuu
08-23-2014, 02:25 AM
I've only ever had this during events and when I start to get desperate. Otherwise, everyone's pretty spick-and-span and fully clothed.

Blitzer
08-23-2014, 02:28 AM
I never left my kanmusu unrepaired, except during my Haruna Kai Ni grinding session. Even then, when it ended, I repaired everyone within a day.

Harpy
08-23-2014, 02:28 AM
On the last day of the spring event, with no fuel, steel or buckets, I threw about half my fleet at E5, in complete desperation to try and get Sakawa. (unsuprisingly it didn't work) not sure how many pages of red ships I got, but it was... A lot...

As far as the longest times for ships to go to be repaired, I'm extremely diligent with that, and outside of the previously mentioned time (which took over a week to fully repair everyone lol), noone gets left unrepaired for more than a few hours... I hardly ever even sortie with scratch damage.

PrimalBidoof
08-23-2014, 02:32 AM
I usually only have one or two that are below half damage, and I just leave the in the dock and let them take their time because theres no rush. That is until this event came around. The most I've seen was a page of them yellow/orange/red. But that got fixed up quickly.

Yamato kai A150 ausf B
08-23-2014, 02:45 AM
Nosebleed everyday if I saw that.....

SirOrnstein
08-23-2014, 03:07 AM
Back in the early days, I was trying to rapid clear 1-4 and when my best ships got smashed I became desperate and sortied all of my reserves. Ended up with 5 pages of kanmusu ranging from half health to red and took the rest of the day off from sorties to repair everyone as I used Expedition 2 to slowly gather steel to repair everyone.

Longest time I left a ship unrepaired would probably be during my attempts to farm 2-2 and 2-3 for dailies before I had subs. I would launch my heaviest fleet at them to farm and grind and they would accumulate lots of damage. Was incredibly short of and stingy with buckets so lots of them got repairs only the next day at best. Actually, I think the longest time was with Yamashiro during the first half of the Summer Event. I used the 3-2-1 CA leveling method and it was very rough in the early levels with enemies surviving and launching torpedoes. I had to bucket most of my CVLs but I let Yamashiro stay damaged until she finally got chipped down to red after several hundred runs over the course of five days.Was worth it since I got 3 CA(V) kai nis off of those sessions.

Burningluv
08-23-2014, 03:16 AM
had a pretty sizable list of red dds from rotating DDs when #Rekt (http://kancolle.himeuta.net/forums/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=Rekt) happened while farming E5 subs.

AkiyamaMio
08-23-2014, 03:18 AM
It never happened in my base. I just stop sorties once I run out of means to repair them.

Chihayasaur
08-23-2014, 03:33 AM
Last week I repaired Fusou from red, finally. She got shot up in the first week, and after Kirishima joined Haruna (then got replaced by Kongou), she stayed in the red for about a month before i decided to finish some quests.

Acchan
08-23-2014, 03:59 AM
Hmms maybe for a night since i have like 4 docks and 6 ships that needed repairs. It's pretty obvious that those timers with 10hrs+ are suppose to be bucketed what's the point of saving billions of buckets when you can't even use them up within a event?

AgentKiri
08-23-2014, 05:21 AM
Naw i fix them all. I just don't know why. I just fix them.

mimasho
08-23-2014, 06:20 AM
I continuously repair them and stop playing when I start to accumulate a rather large amount of damaged ships ~
I usually dock them as soon as they're missing HP at all,
unless it's Akagi or Zuihou. I wait until they're at least medium damaged, then bucket them ~

Negame
08-23-2014, 07:14 AM
I pace sorties using the repair time, so ships usually are repaired as soon as they get damaged. The most I'd get is a bunch of scratch damage with occasional yellow and orange when sparkling a bunch of ships at once. They get repaired soon after the runs are done.

ofi123
08-23-2014, 07:44 AM
Max 1.5 page for medium damage or heavier. For light damage maybe 4 pages at best? Because it's hard to get them damaged in camp so I just left them after 1-1 sparkling runs.

Seravee
08-23-2014, 08:00 AM
make sure i have all ships at green before then nxt day

Valkirion
08-23-2014, 08:24 AM
mmm i would say half a day i always repair my kanmusu either by waiting or using buckets with the big numbers

Perzeval
08-23-2014, 09:19 AM
I use a bucket on ships that take longer to repair than overnight, otherwise 4 docks + 4 repair slots provided by Akashi always keep my fleet without any scratches.

Ryuuoh DeltaPlus
08-23-2014, 10:46 AM
I remember in the Arpeggio event that I had around 2.5-page worth of damaged ships waiting to be repaired, since I was frantically farming E-3 for Iku, and I'm constantly low on resources (especially steel) at that time.

The Fog Fleet girls are really high-maintainance..

kyurin
08-23-2014, 12:54 PM
The most I had was 2 pages full of damaged ships but half or so were 30 minutes or less. I don't think I had anyone at medium damage or more for longer than a day.

farranpoison
08-23-2014, 07:09 PM
I once had my flagship Yamato get to Medium damage and I left her like that for a day.

Because I could just use a bucket since she takes so long to repair, and hey, she's quite nice to look at... >_>