PDA

View Full Version : event question

KiraHuyx
09-01-2014, 10:55 AM
er... ._. out of curiosity, after an event ends, does that mean that enemy event shinkaisei-kan/abyssal fleet would not reappear in future events? if so... i am gonna miss Loli Northern ocean Hime, especially since i never got there myself ;-;

Zylphe
09-01-2014, 11:05 AM
Enemies have been reused before, like the Battleship Princess. Though, that was a battleship instead of installation-types which technically can't move so idk

S.Razelrink
09-01-2014, 11:13 AM
er... ._. out of curiosity, after an event ends, does that mean that enemy event shinkaisei-kan/abyssal fleet would not reappear in future events? if so... i am gonna miss Loli Northern ocean Hime, especially since i never got there myself ;-;

I'd guess that it would be possible for some abyssal ships to re-appear in future events, but I don't think specific airfield abyssals such as henderson, darwin or the isolated island demon would appear anymore q___q but do not worry, we all share your same sentiment of abyssal sadness!

Argho
09-01-2014, 11:57 AM
Maybe you will be able to see a slightly different version in some new map eventually. I'm pretty sure they will add new worlds at some point. That's how most online games work.