PDA

View Full Version : Multiple expedition with same fleet in a row

Tiergan
09-07-2014, 12:44 PM
Hi, was wondering, is it possible to fail an expedition by going repeatedly without letting your fleet rest to regain morale?

Cause for expedition, every time you completed your fleet would decrease by 3 morale. So if you immediately after completing an expedition you refuel and send your fleet back to expedition for 4 times, the morale decreases by 12 in total and thus the next time your fleet goes to expedition, the morale would be at 37 thus there would be a chance of failure?

Hatsushimo
09-07-2014, 12:51 PM
Don't worry. I can assure you based on experience here (and my overworked Mutsuki brigades can attest) -- any morale lost is immediately regained. I'm not sure if that happens while the expedition is active or not, but I do Expedition 2 constantly while I'm playing and it's never failed, no matter how efficient I'm being.

In fact, I've never seen low morale from expeditions in all of the time I've played. Losing sparkles, sure, but that's it. I wouldn't worry about this at all! ^^

iamablocker
09-07-2014, 01:00 PM
Moral never goes down below 49 in expeditions.

It will/may fail if you forget to resupply them though.

Maniwani
09-07-2014, 02:35 PM
Morale regenerates while you're on expeditions, but it's possible to fail if you send 0 morale ships out on an expedition that's less than 40 minutes (why would you ever do this).

Source: http://kancolle.himeuta.net/forums/f6-kancolle-guides/848-guide-sparkles-sad.html

Tiergan
09-07-2014, 02:53 PM
Oh...I thought only during sorties ships would regain their morale, did not know that this applies to expedition too. Thanks a lot guys!

Anomalyzer
09-07-2014, 05:18 PM
Don't worry, expedition only fail if not resupply / wrong composition. Just keep spamming them :)