PDA

View Full Version : Furniture Fairies

AyaTachibana
09-13-2014, 02:44 PM
So I was going through my inventory to check how much furniture boxes I stocked up when I realized that I have one furniture fairy.
I was really surprised when I saw it since I really thought that furniture fairies are only available through in-game purchases. I didn't know where I really got it (though I strongly believe I got it on the submarine quest that I haven't really bothered to check the rewards). Anyways, Is there other possible ways to get them other than quests and purchase?
Also, this may sound irrelevant but is the jukebox really worth it? I'm stocking a lot of boxes and want to spend them later and the jukebox seems like a good purchase if I'm gonna spend my first fairy.
Thanks in advance.

Chihayasaur
09-13-2014, 02:47 PM
Some event maps give out Furniture Fairies.

Laisy
09-13-2014, 02:50 PM
You can get furniture fairies from certain quests and sometimes event reward gives them.

As for the jukebox, it really depends on you. You need to pay with furniture coin to play it, but now you can set the musics as you office BGM. The BGM stays even when you removed the jukebox.

chuwenhsuan
09-13-2014, 03:05 PM
Well, since the others have already pointed out the method of acquisition for fairies, I'd like to remind you that the jukebox was intended to be a furniture coin sink. You can pretty much find the music if you know where to look. ~_~

Ryuuhou Kagiyama
09-13-2014, 03:32 PM
The primary source of free furniture fairies are Sortie quests. They just released a new one too, so you should have about 4-5 furniture tokens available if you choose to go for those quests.

Hatsushimo
09-13-2014, 03:40 PM
chuwenhsuan Didn't they add the capability to change your headquarters' BGM with it, though? That seems totally worth the fairy now. I bought it and felt like a moron, but with the update it seems that I've lucked out. xD;

Anomalyzer
09-13-2014, 04:18 PM
No, you can only get them from some quests or purchase. Jukebox isn't worth it for me. Better spend that furniture fairy on something else