View Full Version : [Kanpani] May 8 Update

Folseus
05-07-2015, 03:25 AM
May 8, 2015 Update Notes

â–¼ New Content
New Employees added
Melnor Hir â˜â€*4 Warrior
Ainnor Hir â˜â€*4 Cleric
※Until the 5/22 (Fri) maintenance, these two will have an increased resume chance

â–¼ Bug Fixes
[Battle Field] Fixed certain enemy's skills being wrong.
[Facility] Fixed typos.
[Registry] Fixed typos.

â–¼ Other
The following characters have had their resume chance returned to normal
[Nahano Platina] â˜â€*5 Warrior
[Lidie Karel] â˜â€*4 Archer

https://twitter.com/kanpani_STAFF/status/596554613379076096
Today's update brings two new employees.
Melnor Hir â˜â€*4 Warrior
Ainnor Hir â˜â€*4 Cleric
※Until the 5/22 (Fri) maintenance, these two will have an increased resume chance

https://twitter.com/kanpani_STAFF/status/596555017965834240
â–¼ Melnor Hir (â˜â€*4 Warrior)
CV: Iwasaki Haruna
Illust: GAN
She belongs to the [Rushemi-clan] of Dark Elves, who were once at odds with the Elves.
She's cheerful and openhearted, with a nagging mouth. She especially hates troublesome things, and has an extremely rough personality.
She is Ainnor Hir's older twin sister.
She considers herself and her younger sister as "two complementing parts of a single existance", and they are always acting together. If either one of them are missing, there is inevitable anxiety. While she nags a lot, she respects her younger sister's judgement, but at the same time worries about her.

https://twitter.com/kanpani_STAFF/status/596555268789415936
â–¼ Ainnor Hir (â˜â€*4 Cleric)
CV: Iwasaki Haruna
Illust: GAN

She belongs to the [Rushemi-clan] of Dark Elves, who were once at odds with the Elves.
She is quiet and docile. Taciturn and expressionless, she has a very logical thought process.
She is Melnor Hir's younger twin sister.
She considers herself and her older sister "two complementing parts of a single existance", and they are always acting together. If either one of them are missing, there is inevitable anxiety. She plays the role of chastising her older sister who acts hastly and is quick to fights.

Press Release (http://prtimes.jp/main/html/rd/p/000000184.000002581.html)

https://twitter.com/kanpani_STAFF/status/596152835739226112
There is maintenance for an update planned for the following time frame.
While maintenance is occurring, [Kanpaniâ˜â€*Girls] will be unavailable.

Maintenance Time: 5/8 (Fri) 14:00 ~ 17:00 JST
※Maintenance ending time is subject to change.

Update speculation:
Most likely getting two new characters. There's a possibility it will be Maud and Elmina.
http://www.himeuta.net/f2-news-announcements/kanpani-future-update-preview-5731.html

illyrin
05-08-2015, 12:59 AM
Schlachtschiff Bismarck Elmina, I have this horrible feeling, will look far better in line art than she does colored in.

illogic
05-08-2015, 01:40 AM
Feels a bit too early for Elmina to appear, assuming she really is going to be 5*. There's been a pattern of alternating between 5* and non-5* when adding new characters so far, so I'm personally not expecting to see her for at least 2 weeks.

Maud on the other hand, while she doesn't feel like a 5* to me and thus raises the possibility of her showing up, it'll still feel a bit too early.
But then I remember how Sytry was added in the next maintenance after the stream happened.

I wonder if they'll 'fix' Qualia Extreme. The first 4 difficulties match up fairly well, slightly stronger enemies and slightly better rewards. Then the coin rewards just drop down in comparison along with the added difficulty of debuff tiles.

excelence
05-08-2015, 01:52 AM
illogic Quallia extreme is ok i guess, the average coins drop is 2400+ (Yggdrasil is about 2100+) for me, and we get more mats.

Folseus
05-08-2015, 04:31 AM
I've personally been doing Yggdrasil Extreme instead because it's just so much easier. Qualia drops fewer Battle Coins per chest, but I think more of the chests contain Battle Coins. I've only done it once and I don't think I've kept the screenshot of the rewards though.

Just a reminder that maintenance starts in 28 minutes, and any Quest or Battle Field data will be cleared, so don't bother starting them.

Folseus
05-08-2015, 06:15 AM
As predicted, it was too early for Elmina and Maud. Instead, we get another pair of delicious twins, dark elves this time!
A bit difficult to read the Cleric's name from the screenshot, but I think it's Ainnor.

Zeenoa
05-08-2015, 06:21 AM
Whoa..
Those two sure cute.
RNG, I beg of you gimme those girls...

Wait, dark elves? I hope they have custom sprite.

excelence
05-08-2015, 06:35 AM
Gimme the Ax pls RNG sama lol, i wonder if they will have custom sprite like the other Elf XD

Nyari
05-08-2015, 06:54 AM
I'd love to get them both, RNG-sama pls.

illogic
05-08-2015, 06:57 AM
...I have still have a gold post and 110 shine stones. Do I wish to tempt fate?...

Anyway, I wouldn't actually say that 'they get their own custom sprite', but they'll definitely have different outfits compared to the usual warriors and clerics. From what we've seen, each race does have their own type of clothing afterall. Though in Milena's situation, I guess she's more human than elf.

Folseus
05-08-2015, 07:36 AM
Update notes have been included in the OP. They've been posted a bit earlier today.

illyrin
05-08-2015, 08:34 AM
Ainnor (Ainoa?) starts out with the "you'll take responsibility won't you, Mr. President?" face.

otoh

4-stars.

So I'll never see her. :(

Folseus
05-08-2015, 10:21 AM
illyrin It's a silent R at the end of their names.

I've updated the OP to include more background information for the sisters presented in a press release.

illogic
05-08-2015, 12:13 PM
If I ever get either of the two new girls, she will absolutely live a peaceful life in the city until her sister joins. They absolutely must be together at all times, no exceptions. Or maybe I will start spamming shine stones until she shows up.

Folseus
05-08-2015, 01:50 PM
illogic I'm tempted to do the same, and having both Myucel and Myuria shows it's possible, but at the same time, my Myucel is 80 and Myuria is 50...

illogic
05-12-2015, 03:23 PM
Just saw Melnor today, and on closer inspection of her clothes it's the same as Sytry's. Ainnor looks to be the same as well, judging from the picture in the article.
On that note, I didn't realise Elsa had the same clothes as Clala.