PDA

View Full Version : About Rainy Season

otakunofakku
06-14-2015, 01:27 PM
first of it… sorry if i’m asking it a bit late, or if someone already posting something like this before.
since it’s still rainy season event on kancolle, so i'm wondering what about the other thinking about rainy season. personally i like rainy season, because when it rain outside you can gathering with your family. seat in the same table, enjoying warm coffee or tea, and talking about what happened recently… it’s so warm feeling, isn’t it…

lie…
i'm just too lazy to move around when it rain, it’s better stay in your bed or in my blanket,, and maybe playing kancolle of course. id like to have Hatsuyuki to next to me [preference talking about “Fubuki Ganbarimasu” manga].

soo? what about you guys??

Xenyan
06-14-2015, 01:54 PM
I hate rain. I really hate rain. I get mad when it rains. I enjoy it when I feel more superior than the rain when I am inside safely in my house.

itsallweed
06-14-2015, 02:34 PM
isnt it little irony, you hate rain where there is yuudachi and shigure on your signature?? those two have name related to rain

Xenyan
06-14-2015, 02:44 PM
itsallweed The cuteness made me forget my hatred towards the rain ,besides its the name so its all right.

itsallweed
06-14-2015, 02:57 PM
hehehhe, agree

IronRaven
06-14-2015, 04:00 PM
Having been in South Korea during the summer/monsoon season/rainy season, it was probably the worst heat I've ever experienced. Rainy season in Kancolle though? I love it. I also love rain when it doesn't happen during the summer.

velocius
06-14-2015, 07:12 PM
i like rain. get the umbrella out and go for walks. unfortunatly, its not raining, so its hot and i have constant hayfever. i wish it would rain :(.

otakunofakku
06-15-2015, 02:23 PM
velocius so, its summer at your place?

Ryuuoh DeltaPlus
06-15-2015, 02:58 PM
Having 2 months of el nino here in the Philippines (no rain at all), I really welcome the rainy season now.

Being in a tropical country where the only seasons are the wet season and the dry season, I like the rain.

chronomeister
06-15-2015, 03:05 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ussCHoQttyQ

Used to work outdoors and jobs needed to be done regardless of weather so that's where my neutral attitude for rain comes from. It's better if you just dont give a shit about the weather. Granted there were shelters but sometimes you needed to get from point A to B and it involved a muddy trail that wasnt getting better. Plus I felt rain is marginally better than 100F+ (38C+) heat index weather to work in.

Watching the rain from a porch is a very therapeutic if you have time to kill.

Beetle
06-15-2015, 03:06 PM
Ryuuoh DeltaPlus PH as well, and its raining every single day for 2 weeks now.

Anywho... when the rain is quite strong, I'd like to go outside and take a piss while my clothes are on.

otakunofakku
06-15-2015, 03:34 PM
@ryuuoh i know right. having live at tropical season is just 2 option,,, getting wet.. or roasted to the crisp when its summer. chronomeister.same as you, im work outdoor to so its little troubled when it come to rain, but still i love it,,, i just love it when im showered in heavy rain while working... remind me when im child who playing with rain

- - - Updated - - -

@Ryuuoh DeltaPlus (http://www.himeuta.net/members/118-ryuuoh-deltaplus/) PH as well, and its raining every single day for 2 weeks now.

Anywho... when the rain is quite strong, I'd like to go outside and take a piss while my clothes are on.

i see what you did there

velocius
06-15-2015, 07:40 PM
otakunofakku hmmm, still counts as spring for a little longer. but summers start earlier and earlier. We are know for being a rainy country, but i walk my dog every day and i can tell you, it hardly ever rains. or snows.

Cinnabar
06-15-2015, 07:59 PM
I absolutely adore the rain, it's so relaxing whether I'm chilling and listening to the pitter-patter or wandering about raincoat-clad. The cool dampness of it along with the sound refreshes me so much~

I live in the desert, so the majority of the year is blue skies and occasional white fluffy clouds. When the rain and monsoons come rolling in it's quite a treat, especially in the more rural parts of the city. The desolate and earthy desert turns green and full of life, if only for a little while.

otakunofakku
06-16-2015, 06:48 AM
its seem good place when i heard it. and how you enjoying the sound of rain,,, i like it

- - - Updated - - -

thats all said. actually in where im live right now.. its already past rainy season,, but occasionally some cloud would gathering and pour down the rain,,, well PARTY TIME!!!

Harpy Kai
06-16-2015, 06:53 AM
Here in Britain, the rainy season is the period of the year starting in January and ending in December~

And I like the rain, as long as it isn't too bad... Its nice and refreshing. :D

(Although being wet afterwards is less so... )

otakunofakku
06-18-2015, 04:15 PM
for you all guys!! now, when its rain what is your favourite snack, drink or anything that can past your time?, beside listening the rain sound of course

DuckiePlucky
06-19-2015, 06:26 PM
The rain can be a bit of nuisance for me since sometimes the power goes off or lighting and thunder follows after it. Nothing wrong with a little burger and fries during a rainy day.~

xhemzx
08-17-2015, 05:26 AM
I love rain day but when come with thunder .i hate it. Yesterday thunder just ruined my kancolle event. Now my monitor adaptor and internet down for 1 week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

otakunofakku
08-26-2015, 06:50 PM
woaaaa sorry for hear that, but playing kancolle on storm is a quite stunt of you.
hope you can playing kancolle soon, im sure that your ship girl will missed you