PDA

View Full Version : Cheapest way to buy DMM points?

Applejack
05-26-2014, 06:25 PM
So has anyone found the cheapest way to purchase DMM points?

I'm thinking credit card but I haven't had a credit in ages. Are there any alternatives than purchasing webmoney from resellers are outrageous prices?

nwrtz
05-26-2014, 06:37 PM
Applejack

Leyana created a guide for making purchases: http://kancolle.himeuta.net/forums/showthread.php?62-Guide-How-to-Love-Your-Girls-Making-Purchases

If you're in Europe look into online prepaid credit cards(that's what I've been using and it works fine).

Also you can buy webmoney from the forum itself now in the Marketplace section, although it seems to be sold out right now.

alex
05-26-2014, 06:40 PM
I find credit card to be best way to make purchases.

you can look into prepaid ones. Sometimes they require registering online to help success rate.

Applejack
05-26-2014, 06:41 PM
I've checked the guide and I think the cheapest way to buy with paypal is seagm but they want you to provide verification of address. I guess I could do that lol. I'm interested in the absolute cheapest way to purchase DMM points so I can buy as much as I want for the cheapest price :D

alex
05-26-2014, 07:00 PM
I don't think you can get much cheaper than normal price + exchange rate. Credit cards have an exchange rate, but I don't think its that bad depending on your card. I purchased a while back rate was about 5000 yen at $49 and i got charged $49.5.

The only way you can get cheaper is probably to use more shady methods like buying card numbers, but you never know when there is fraud involved, and i wouldn't risk it. If there are issues, you could either lose your money or worse yet your account can get banned if there is fraud involved and they report it to the sites you used.

WtfCakes
05-31-2014, 03:15 AM
If they take my Visa credit card, I'm pretty sure you could probably use one of those $50 prepaid visa cards or something. Those cost an extra $3-5 as a surcharge though.

S.Razelrink
05-31-2014, 05:17 AM
my bank institution gives me pretty much a 1:1 conversation rate plus a 5% fee for international transactions when I pay in foreign currencies with my debit card. this is already really good because I only had to pay $5.42AUD for 500 points, inclusive of the 5% fee of like... eleven cents

check what your bank institution does for foreign transactions!

Leyana
05-31-2014, 06:09 AM
The cheapest way is through credit cards. WebMoney will always be more expensive outside of Japan because you're paying the exchange rate + reseller fee.