PDA

View Full Version : Himeuta Updates June 27

Saya
06-27-2014, 08:18 PM
I'm going to start the chain of these updates that portray our current projects and what we hope to achieve. This will also serve as latest releases on forums to help you all understand what kinds of things were released while you were away.

June 27 Update

Completed:

Card System Template - Writing a ship name will instantly parse a card: Kongou

Currently Working on (The number/number at the end is the funding that will be required in order to actually get it done without being bottlenecked):

New Article System - Note that going to "Articles" at the top simply leads to maintenance page. We are working on this for better organization of news and guides. (130/130 Complete)

Activity - There's activity bars on the left. Starting on beginning of July I'll announce potential earnings for webmoney for being active on forums. I'll explain this in more detail in a couple of days. (75/75 Complete)

Credit and Shop System (Includes Awards System as well) - Being active on forums will give you currency (you can also cash the currency which will help fund the forums), which you can use to purchase custom titles or ship badges that can be displayed on profile (aka gotta catch em all) (275/275 Complete)

Abyssal Ships for Card System Template - Adding Abyssal ship cards. (0/0 Complete)

Feel free to discuss below. You can ask questions or leave comments.

Hitomi
06-27-2014, 08:21 PM
Mmm... This is good.

I'll collect all those badges.

Thanks Saya. Great work!

Asellia
06-27-2014, 08:31 PM
All looks very interesting. Thank you! Certainly glad I chose this forum (Not that I was inherently aware there are/were even others). Now back to f5ing twitter.

Nuko.nuko
06-27-2014, 09:36 PM
Titles and badges. Looks like i can play KCF like an RPG now. Awesome

Thank you for your hard work~

panda
06-27-2014, 09:52 PM
Someone, give Saya 240 so that I can get myself a Mogami badge, or something!

47KyO72
06-27-2014, 09:57 PM
Focus first on the credit shop system,.... the site needs it. That is a nice touch btw,...

HaganeNoKaze
06-28-2014, 01:07 AM
Thanks for the hard work ! I'm waiting for the titles/badges sytem ! ;)

Snowing
06-28-2014, 02:19 AM
Will donors get a badge? http://i.imgur.com/gWWEhRA.png?1?9968

Saya
06-28-2014, 02:31 AM
Will donors get a badge? http://i.imgur.com/gWWEhRA.png?1?9968

There are measure of steps I will take for donors who donated before the implementation of the shop & credit system. Look forward to them if you're a donor!

Snowing
06-28-2014, 06:21 AM
Ooooooooh! Yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes (!)

Honze
06-28-2014, 09:18 AM
Activity - There's activity bars on the left. Starting on beginning of July I'll announce potential earnings for webmoney for being active on forums. I'll explain this in more detail in a couple of days. (0/75)

Careful with that, if by any means it involves "abusive" clicking on advertising bars connected to the whole website.
It wouldn't be the first forum that I see goin' down being blacklisted by google adsense. Once they remove your chance to put ads, they won't hear one word against that decision.

Even buying amazon products through a website direct product linking ( that gives a share ) sometimes has backfired in my experience - still safer that ads clicking > website's hits tho -

Saya
06-28-2014, 09:19 AM
Careful with that, if by any means it involves "abusive" clicking on advertising bars connected to the whole website.
It wouldn't be the first forum that I see goin' down being blacklisted by google adsense. Once they remove your chance to put ads, they won't hear one word against that decision.

Even buying amazon products through a website direct product linking ( that gives a share ) sometimes has backfired in my experience - still safer that ads clicking > website's hits tho -

What on earth are you talking about

I'm talking about posting and creating threads

HaganeNoKaze
06-29-2014, 02:31 AM
This system seems interesting ! Time to try ! :)

PrimalBidoof
07-01-2014, 11:38 PM
Definitely going to get a custom title when it comes out : D