PDA

View Full Version : [ShiroPro] Discussion: Stone Limited Time Map

panda
06-21-2016, 08:56 AM
As of this posting, JP wiki has not yet updated. These maps are relatively easy, but only if you bring a magic user and put it in the right place, otherwise, they'll get nasty. According to what's been reported, they drop 10-17 stones per run. The event will end on the 28th at 11:00 JP time, just like the other event.

Since I forgot to take a screenshot myself, this one's from a youtube video:

http://i.imgur.com/9Qyu0uA.jpg

The magic user should be the first one that's placed, and it should be put on the space where there's a big blue dot drawn. This will allow you to deal with those two enemies that stand there in the beginning. Other than that, I place a sword at 1 and a spear at 2 (you could probably go with both spears or whatever). I then place a gunner at 3 (you want the long range). I then place a sword at 5, and when enemies start spawning in that area, I place a hammer at 6. (Swords and hammers are interchangeable in this case.) Lastly, I place the last unit at 7, just so that it can get exp. You don't really need it to clear this map on hard.

In case you want to see the enemies, here's the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brXXeMtS0bI

NME
06-21-2016, 01:49 PM
Cleared both 30 AP versions very easily. I don't think you even need melee units anywhere except for in the lower right

45 destroyed me though, might need to level Bodaisen/magic user to handle the giant tachikoma armors etc

...redoing it again, used an underlevelled magic user and they still managed to kill the two titan enemies - would've never known to do that against these enemies, so thanks a lot Panda

panda
06-21-2016, 09:49 PM
NME

Yeah, it took the last event for me to realize the value of having at least one magic user. The funny thing about them is that their greatest strength isn't their more visible ability to slow, but it's the debuff, which allows them to do a lot more damage than even a gunner would against heavily armored units.

NME
06-23-2016, 01:40 AM
I seriously undervalued the debuff when I first started playing, leading to me ditching my one 4* magic user until this event. Now my spear users actually chip away at them for a moderate amount with it in effect, so I'm definitely gonna continue levelling Bodaisen.

Can't seem to beat the Hard version of this map unfortunately - my melee units still take too much damage.

panda
06-23-2016, 04:07 AM
Speaking of this event though, I've been having a rough time. Shikano hasn't even shown up once, and I've pretty much only been grinding the stone map. Perhaps I should grind for kamimusu instead, since this is a rare case where the'll be there every day. At least then, I'd be gaining something. Instead, I've been earning a pitiful amount in exp while tossing my keystones at special constructions that yield nothing. It's not like I have any castles over lv 65 anyway, so there won't be much benefit from finding extra Shikano anyway, I guess.

D Des
06-23-2016, 08:54 AM
@NME (http://himeuta.org/member.php?u=15910)

I beat hard with this setting with NO WAREHOUSE DESTROYED.

https://scontent-sit4-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t35.0-12/13509310_1106708916068003_1066391603_o.jpg?oh=6dd5 24f0694449c3c750174fd7a31798&oe=576D3743

- Put Shikano
- Put magic user
- Put sword
- Put crossbow
- Put FRAAAAAAAAAN (sadly I think only FRAN can tank that spot......)
- Put gun
- Now develop your girls based on their dying rate, while occasionally places some girl on the warehouses spot.

Occasionally use some decoy (plus developed gun to ensure safety) to help Fran in tanking, cuz she will DIE if I do not so on early stages, namely shield/dogs/whatever.
Btw most of my girls lv are on 40-50 range, exception of crossbow on lv 39 (magic on lv 45, develop her quickly to smack robots as you can see in my screenshot and YES THIS IS ON HARD)

panda
06-23-2016, 12:25 PM
D Des

Personally, I put a sword where Frankenstein is in your pic and the range allowed her to kill most things before they did too much to her. I then .upgraded her when she needed a heal. A gunner at the spot on top of the roof to the bottom right of her really helps out too. The thing about hammers is that when they can hit things is typically when things can hit them, I think.

Edit:
For reference, this is my placement. The crossbow is not necessary and is just there to get exp. I don't think it even hits anything. If you use the +10 range magic weapon, your magic user doesn't need to upgrade at all to hit both enemies. The two on the right side don't need up upgrade either because the enemies that come from there are really squishy.

http://i.imgur.com/HynKxbU.jpg

D Des
06-23-2016, 05:52 PM
panda

Nah I;m content with my current set up, thanks for the input though.
But why is it orange......and some girls not have icon so I dunno who is who.

I;ve tried putting gun on 7 o clock.....did not work, she died first when I'm developing magic and sword to tank anyone coming from 10 o clock, resulted in losing.

NME
06-23-2016, 07:46 PM
Thanks for the advice guys. I usually put my Bran-chan (transylvanian sword girl) to block the south-western entrance (where Fran is in your image, Des), but I'm not sure if she'll be able to pull off the same thing on Hard, and I haven't figured out the optimal place to put another gunner to fight the left side.

Otherwise my setup is mostly very similar to both of yours, but that's on Normal.

Folseus
06-24-2016, 03:45 AM
I use Nagoya instead of Frankenstein. I imagine it's possible with Morioka too with her defense buff timed right, or a highly leveled sword but I guess it depends on what you use to support her.

This is my team. Pretty much same positions as everyone else. Only real risk I get is Sanadamaru might die if I'm not careful since she's fairly low level, and maybe Matsumoto if the big guns get too close to her.
http://i.imgur.com/VmdsHQy.jpg

panda
06-25-2016, 02:11 AM
panda

Nah I;m content with my current set up, thanks for the input though.
But why is it orange......and some girls not have icon so I dunno who is who.

I;ve tried putting gun on 7 o clock.....did not work, she died first when I'm developing magic and sword to tank anyone coming from 10 o clock, resulted in losing.

Well, in the end, if something's working for you without any issue, there's no reason to change anything. That said, for other's reference, the enemies coming from the west aren't as difficult as those ones coming from the south. My personal play style is to save cost until I actually need to upgrade something (at least, when I'm trying something new and don't know exactly how things will go.) IIRC, I really only ended up upgrading the sword to the west 2 or 3 times so that it could reach one of those big enemies. The magic user could do enough damage over time without being upgraded since most of the damage comes from her debuff and there's no need to kill the big enemies super quickly if you can still get them to die before they cause trouble. As such, I like prioritizing leveling the gunner on the rooftop, then the sword and spear in the middle of the map as needed (for heals). Yeah, though, I've got a blue light filter on my phone at night, so the screenshot was kinda off.

Here's the rest of the team, since like you said, not all of them have stratagems:
http://i.imgur.com/HtzdhOq.jpg

This all said, I'm really thinking that now's a good time to grind for kamimusu instead. Frankenstein's shot up something like 10 levels since this event's started and I've moved on to leveling others. I've personally settled on extra levels over failing to construct Shikano.

Uthr Pendragon
08-10-2016, 03:29 AM
Event got recycled. Excellent post thanks panda. The strategies available on Nico and Youtube are proving inefficient, yours looks like it will work much better - im gonna give it a try when my stamina replenishes.

Side question: is it possible to deploy two identical units on any map, two Shikanos for example? Could really use a 2nd rabbit shrine

Folseus
08-10-2016, 03:48 AM
Uthr Pendragon You can only have one of any castle in a team.

Uthr Pendragon
08-11-2016, 01:57 AM
son of a

no double usagi shrine for me

NME
08-13-2016, 03:30 AM
I didn't even consider the possibility of deploying multiple Shikano for multiple shrines. I'd be kicking myself for fusing the Shikanos into one if you actually could use duplicates.

Folseus
08-14-2016, 02:16 AM
NME Uthr Pendragon
In the first few weeks of release, you could summon multiples of a Ki generator allowing for ridiculous amounts of Ki on round 1 with just one Shikano, etc. They've since updated it to limit 1 of each token, and the wave automatically ends after a set period of time. The other thing people were doing was using the bamboo wall to stop a single enemy so the first round would stall forever.

I don't think Kasugayama is obtainable from gacha at the moment, but Shuri is on bonus if you guys want to gamble your life savings away for that 3%chance of ☆6.

panda
08-14-2016, 07:52 PM
Folseus
Might as well mention Hikone as well. It'd sure be nice to have her. I guess Kasugayama's buildable only though? That's interesting.