PDA

View Full Version : [ShiroPro] 6/28 Maintenance

panda
06-27-2016, 11:31 AM
The events will end and there will be a maintenance on 6/28 at 11:00 to 16:00 JP time.

Edit:
Seems 10 shot is back. New 7* castle is Goryoukaku, a new class (cannon?) that has a base 16 cost. (The highest to date.) She has no stratagem, but her ability boosts the defense of Tono, warehouses, and all your Shiromusu by a whopping 100 points. She also seems to have the longest range in the game. In theory, a cannon with a stratagem would have a base cost of 18 then, assuming everything holds together and those will eventually exist.

http://i.imgur.com/RwgoZLA.jpg

New event has also brought some new enemies. That's all that I've noticed so far.

Folseus
06-28-2016, 11:32 AM
Summary
â–* Events
[é¦¬è¿½ã®å±±ã¨é€™å¯„ã‚‹æ €¨å¿µ] event ended
[討伐æ*¦å°†å¤§å…œï¼ç¦å ³¶æ*£å‰‡] event begins

â–* New Castle added to gacha
Goryoukaku

â–* New bonus Castles in gacha rotation
Ishiyama-gobou
Morioka
Taga

â–* New Kai-ichi added
Morioka
Ryuuouzan

â–* New feature
[Commission Sortie] added to story missions (which is what it's called in Aigis apparently)
Clear the special condition 1 on Hard, no Taiha's, all warehouses protected, to unlock this new feature for that map
[Commission Sortie] automatically perfectly clears the map for you.

New weapon type [Cannon] added
You can obtain these from Offering rewards and from the Ranged Weapon daily.
As a note, Cannons have AOE on their target.

So uh... I guess this is ez mode now.

Shame about Morioka. Just a bit of a stat boost, but no changes to her stratagem or skill. Or really to her artwork. Was thinking I should have farmed the last event so I could have upped her, but nope.

I was thinking that cannons sound pretty good, but they wouldn't be able to deal with flying enemies, and it took me a few minutes before I realised this wasn't Seimani...

panda
06-28-2016, 12:11 PM
Folseus
Oh, that auto clear feature is cool. Too bad they haven't introduced it to dailies. Then again though, I guess it means that even less time will be spent playing this game, since stamina is kinda slow. I guess this would be a good way to grind levels on shiromusu that you wouldn't ordinarily bring to the tougher maps. That is to say, the couple necessary spots that would ordinarily be used for carrying can be used for other low level castes as well, I guess.

NEO ARMSTONG CYCLONE JET ARMSTRONG CANNON

http://i.imgur.com/fRaI3rl.png

NME
06-30-2016, 08:52 PM
Curious about the auto-clear feature - do we need to beat the map again on Hard? I vaguely recall reading on Wiki you need to clear the map without losing something, but I'm not 100% on that. I've beaten all the maps before but can't seem to select it.

Folseus
06-30-2016, 11:23 PM
NME You need to clear the map on Hard without losing any Warehouses or Taihas.

panda
06-30-2016, 11:31 PM
NME

You need to beat the map on hard without having any taiha castles, and it has to have been done after this system was implemented. That is to say, you'll have to clear each of these maps at least one more time if you want to have the instant clear option.
Folseus

Oh, warehouses too? That makes sense.