PDA

View Full Version : Himeuta Forum Maintenance Delayed

Saya
08-03-2014, 02:36 AM
There was supposed to be forum maintenance either today or tomorrow, but due to a lot of technical difficulties and priorities that had to be met, it will be delayed for few more days. The expected maintenance date will be on Tuesday~Thursday. The maintenance should last about 3~6 hours, although it is prone to extension.

The forum maintenance will cover the shop system and its complement, the badge system.

For those who don't know about the badge system, you will now be able to collect ships by spending the credits you get from forum activity (or by buying with real money) in attempt to create your dream fleet. All ships unbuildable in the real game will be buildable with this system. There will be multiple types of constructions, but it will attempt to stay true to the actual game construction (Example: BB construction has around 40% BB, 50% CA, 10% CL). You will be able to reorganize the fleet to show up on postbit profile however you want.

Unfortunately, a lot of changes to credit system has been made, and thus, credits will reset. However I will be providing redemption codes for free credits upon the implementation of the shop system.

Example of how it'll appear on the postbit (it may change; may not be the final implementation):
http://i.imgur.com/ngEwXdV.png

Until then, we'll continue to work on the final build of this system. Stay tuned!

Killerguntop
08-03-2014, 02:39 AM
I look forward to playing RNG in the forums as well.

artificial
08-03-2014, 02:46 AM
Since it'll be akin to the ship construction in-game, what will happen if we get a ship we don't really want to keep?

Can we scrap it for credits? LOL

Saya
08-03-2014, 02:47 AM
Since it'll be akin to the ship construction in-game, what will happen if we get a ship we don't really want to keep?

That's correct.

Killerguntop
08-03-2014, 02:48 AM

That's correct.

I'm looking forward to this more and more.

panda
08-03-2014, 02:48 AM
I don't think I've ever got a Mogami from construction. I might be screwed.

Oh, will it be possible for all six slots to be the same ship?

I'm sure you can see where I'm going with this.

Saya
08-03-2014, 03:28 AM
I don't think I've ever got a Mogami from construction. I might be screwed.

Oh, will it be possible for all six slots to be the same ship?

I'm sure you can see where I'm going with this.

And the answer is what you would expect:

No.

PrimalBidoof
08-03-2014, 04:26 AM
RNG-sama expands his influence to the forums. Everybody brace yourselves.
So the credits will be reset again, back to square one then.

Captain Kiso
08-03-2014, 04:32 AM
Saya What will happen to ships that have many arts when Kai/Kai Ni?

dragonjet
08-03-2014, 04:38 AM
Saya What will happen to ships that have many arts when Kai/Kai Ni?

example of Isuzu Kai Ni

http://i.imgur.com/zCSZjw0.png

Saya
08-03-2014, 05:11 AM
@Saya (http://kancolle.himeuta.net/forums/member.php?u=1) What will happen to ships that have many arts when Kai/Kai Ni?

There will be an item that you have to buy to remodel the ship. You must meet the level requirement; you have to buy those items that increase the level accordingly.

panda
08-03-2014, 05:12 AM
There will be an item that you have to buy to remodel the ship. You must meet the level requirement; you have to buy those items that increase the level accordingly.

So, to level up ships, you buy level up items, then to remodel, you use another item that you have to buy?

PrimalBidoof
08-03-2014, 05:18 AM
Is the level the one in the activity stats?

Saya
08-03-2014, 05:46 AM
So, to level up ships, you buy level up items, then to remodel, you use another item that you have to buy?

That's correct.

Captain Kiso
08-03-2014, 05:51 AM
Inb4 [Guide] How to Love Your Girls - Making Purchases [Himeuta edition]

Merodyne
08-03-2014, 09:31 PM
God this is going to be awesome X°°°D

HaganeNoKaze
08-03-2014, 09:47 PM
Wow that's look awesome ! Good job ! :)