Today, 03:28 AMLOLWAT? The "Poi, poi, poi...." I at least get (though IMO don't need to add more "poi'" to Yuudachi's lines), but "Who-buki?" Really? Mocking your...16 replies | 589 view(s)
Today, 03:24 AMgoesto11 replied to a thread Game Update/Maint Spring event 2017 Patch thread in News and AnnouncementsKotoNano: True, though two weeks notice really isn't enough anymore. I guess I'll just go into full stockpile mode April 1st and hope that will be...29 replies | 924 view(s)
Today, 03:20 AMArkayda: Good stuff. :kongou_happy: I'm tempted to take advantage of your generosity. Question is what to request...9 replies | 216 view(s)
Yesterday, 01:16 AMgoesto11 replied to a thread Game Update/Maint Spring event 2017 Patch thread in News and Announcements@Leyana: True, but question is WILL it be early May? Again, need all the time I can get here. Got to build up bauxite along with more ammo (and...29 replies | 924 view(s)
Yesterday, 01:08 AMfiremagnet: Maybe, or they could have a lot of light bars or steam (removed for BD), or just tone the ecchi parts down altogether - especially if...22 replies | 864 view(s)
03-27-2017, 04:09 AMNrvn: Not into phone games and as far as I know, no way to legitimately play FGO on a PC. If there was, I'd probably be playing though lack of...22 replies | 864 view(s)
03-27-2017, 04:05 AMgoesto11 replied to a thread Game Update/Maint Spring event 2017 Patch thread in News and AnnouncementsIs this early? Seems early. I was expecting the Spring 2017 event in early May, but if notices are given out say a month in advance, it's sooner...29 replies | 924 view(s)
03-25-2017, 08:29 PMTook a closer look at this. Wow. Lot of fantasy (which I like) and sequels/spinoffs - especially the latter. Picked out about a dozen shows to...22 replies | 864 view(s)
03-25-2017, 08:17 PMgoesto11 replied to a thread [spring event 2017: duration limited seas] (ITS TOO EARLY TO PANIC) in Kancolle General DiscussionSo... really nothing of note? JMO, but expecting a tough large event (7 map + probably a duel gauge and devs sure seem to love 2nd start for last EO...4 replies | 322 view(s)
03-18-2017, 12:14 AMInteresting patch if nothing else. First, great job with Haruna. Looks very nice even if product placement. Disappointed no new Ka ni, but next...85 replies | 5558 view(s)
03-12-2017, 09:22 AMDon't normally do 5-5 (do all the other EO maps monthly. 6-5 is easier than 5-5 IMO). However, I did go ahead and clear 5-5 after doing that quest...6332 replies | 330220 view(s)
03-08-2017, 06:40 PM@211303: Sorry if I'm being obtuse, but still a bit confused regarding your recommendation regarding a third pair of prototype 35.6cm triple. No...5 replies | 270 view(s)
03-07-2017, 06:12 AMthebackup: That's nice timing indeed. :kongou_happy: As for BP, depends upon what we get. Need to have adequate compensation. I've got medals...85 replies | 5558 view(s)
03-07-2017, 06:07 AMgoesto11 replied to a thread My naval base 1.5 years on - some questions on what to do next in Kancolle General Discussion@illyrin: Fleet AA is A factor, but while important to consider I don't think it's THE factor, over-ridding everything else. No question 10cm HA+FD...18 replies | 712 view(s)
03-07-2017, 05:30 AMLeyana: I'm cool with Suzuya Kai ni. Mine's 83 so better add a couple levels or more.85 replies | 5558 view(s)
03-07-2017, 05:12 AM@211303: Thanks for the review though I do have a couple questions/need some clarity. Based upon your comments, my revised "to do" list for...5 replies | 270 view(s)
03-06-2017, 03:52 AMWith what I expect to be a tough, large event coming up in Spring, would like a review/suggestions on my current improved equipment & plans. Have a...5 replies | 270 view(s)
03-06-2017, 03:16 AM@Yuubari: Appreciate you still updating from time to time. :kongou_happy: Look forward to the new build when RL permits. BTW, any chance of...2153 replies | 394345 view(s)
03-06-2017, 03:11 AMgoesto11 replied to a thread My naval base 1.5 years on - some questions on what to do next in Kancolle General DiscussionNo equipment farming hurts. Good, improved equipment matters considerably in this game. If you don't care about the 1st class medal, that's fine,...18 replies | 712 view(s)
03-06-2017, 02:02 AMLeyana: Yeah, the new Seiran stats are a bit underwhelming. :/ Ideally, what I'd like is to ultimately have both for collection purposes (though...2 replies | 211 view(s)
03-04-2017, 12:55 AMEdit - Figured out F48. (I misread something >_>) F49: Organize the Seiran 631 Air Group! - Have I-401 or I-13 or I-14 as your secretary and...2 replies | 211 view(s)
03-04-2017, 12:34 AM@CaptainCoxwagle: Nice find/diagram. I'll assume that all the guns were to be upgraded to 41cm, not just the triple gun turrets. As you say,...54 replies | 4109 view(s)
03-01-2017, 06:21 AM@LostLogia4: The criteria seems to be availability. For example, before Zara gets Kai ni, they made her an LSC ship = not easy to do, but all...54 replies | 4109 view(s)
03-01-2017, 04:22 AMgoesto11 replied to a thread "How mean is RNG-sama to you lately?" Thread in Kancolle General Discussion@kurobara: That's RNG. I had fairly good luck this event (quite possibly the best of any event for me) with drops, but certainly have had bad luck...3714 replies | 206130 view(s)
03-01-2017, 04:03 AMOverall, nice Kai ni, certainly more than I expected. FP higher than I thought and definitely surprised at the armor. Level is level, ultimately...54 replies | 4109 view(s)
03-01-2017, 03:09 AMNice job on Zara's Kai ni artwork and the seasonal art looks nice as well. Impstar_Deuce: Good catch on the plane artwork I would have missed...7 replies | 603 view(s)
02-28-2017, 06:24 AM@Drakenred: Good point about availability for Saratoga as a probable requirement for Kai ni. Wonder how they will handle that. Could always add a...54 replies | 4109 view(s)
02-28-2017, 06:21 AM211303: Thanks! Had a feeling I was forgetting someone. Looking forward to that. CVB Saratoga?54 replies | 4109 view(s)
02-28-2017, 03:19 AMHoshimaru: I got her to level 80, but now I wonder if I should have leveled her to 85. I'd be very surprised if Kai ni level requirement was higher...54 replies | 4109 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Paramushir Anchorage
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- Today 03:32 AM
- Join Date
- Referred Members
- 01:43 AM - KotoNano mentioned goesto11 in post Game Update/Maint Spring event 2017 Patch threadgoesto11 Well habits with "so...
- 01:16 AM - goesto11 mentioned Leyana in post Game Update/Maint Spring event 2017 Patch thread@Leyana: True, but question ...
- 01:08 AM - goesto11 mentioned firemagnet in post Spring 2017 Animefiremagnet: Maybe, or they cou...
- 10:05 PM - Nrvn mentioned goesto11 in post Spring 2017 Anime...out at least... goesto11 Yeah, I would really...
- 08:29 PM - goesto11 mentioned Leyana in post Spring 2017 Anime...it... did they? @Leyana: Thanks for the upd...
- 08:29 PM - goesto11 mentioned firemagnet in post Spring 2017 Anime...S), but agree with @firemagnet that Re: Creators do...
- 12:16 AM - goesto11 mentioned Cosmic Penguin in post Game Upadte/Maint 17thMarch Patch Thread...ind of agree with @Cosmic Penguin about expedition GUI...
- 12:14 AM - goesto11 mentioned NanashiYoukai in post Game Upadte/Maint 17thMarch Patch Thread... main & 2x WG42. @NanashiYoukai: Seaplane fighters ...
- 06:12 AM - goesto11 mentioned thebackup in post Game Upadte/Maint 17thMarch Patch Threadthebackup: That's nice timing...
- 06:07 AM - goesto11 mentioned kazenorin in post My naval base 1.5 years on - some questions on what to do next...expensive IMO. @kazenorin: OT: but I do somet...
- 06:07 AM - goesto11 mentioned illyrin in post My naval base 1.5 years on - some questions on what to do next@illyrin: Fleet AA is A fact...
- 05:30 AM - goesto11 mentioned Leyana in post Game Upadte/Maint 17thMarch Patch ThreadLeyana: I'm cool with Suzu...
- 05:12 AM - goesto11 mentioned illyrin in post Equipment Improvement Review/Suggestions...pansion slots. @illyrin: True - appreciate ...
- 05:12 AM - goesto11 mentioned 211303 in post Equipment Improvement Review/Suggestions@211303: Thanks for the rev...
- 06:50 AM - Hidden
- 04:47 PM - Hidden
- 10:21 AM - Hidden
- 03:36 AM - Hidden
- 05:00 PM - Hidden
- 12:54 PM - Hidden
- 06:09 AM - Hidden
- 04:02 AM - Hidden
- 09:51 AM - Hidden
- 02:45 AM - Hidden