01-14-2017, 01:50 PM@goesto11 for the konosuba; just saying that studio DEEN is infamous for having dodgy animation. Hell the first season had some really dodgy...54 replies | 1446 view(s)
01-13-2017, 08:49 PMI'm too lazy but I really should level Zara some more... but I guess this is the Arashio K2 that we was getting rumors about last year before...45 replies | 1437 view(s)
01-13-2017, 08:39 PMKotoNano replied to a thread An overview on KC's aa defense system (to be continued) in Kancolle General DiscussionI am actually questioning the practicality of BB AACI now, the base cut in fixed shot down is 6, one lower than Akizuki strongest and two lower than...16 replies | 615 view(s)
01-11-2017, 10:45 PMYeah but those games also get me to go on them more often than Kancolle but hey, we might get the friend system before log in bonuses. There's no...70 replies | 2242 view(s)
01-11-2017, 10:58 AMI think KanColle is the only game I've played in the last 2 years that hasn't had some kind of log-in incentive. even MMO's do that shit now,...70 replies | 2242 view(s)
01-10-2017, 02:05 PM211303 I think max speed won't be that important, but fast+ will be for the event. I feel it may be one of the two gimmicks this event they go with....39 replies | 2100 view(s)
01-10-2017, 01:24 PMNo,it just changes their speed not their ship classification so this shouldn't work. The game does distinct between FBB and regular BB (this is most...39 replies | 2100 view(s)
01-09-2017, 09:53 PMThe major issue is the main reason people do events is for the new ship girls, and lesser extent the equipment. They can't really not put out 3~4...70 replies | 2242 view(s)
01-09-2017, 04:15 PMIt mattered before difficulty selection. It being a short event reminds me last winter's event was also only 3 maps... I guess that's going...70 replies | 2242 view(s)
01-08-2017, 03:39 PMOr they could go with a foreign ship, all three imported CA don't have K2 either. The artists are more active than Aoba/Takao-class but are less...70 replies | 2242 view(s)
01-08-2017, 11:31 AM@ofi123 I don't think anyone got Kai Ni after the last event, I'm pretty sure Kinu was last and that was before the event. I was expecting a K2 on...70 replies | 2242 view(s)
01-06-2017, 09:11 AMIt only covered the tutorial map so it didn't really go into all the twists that the game gets of course so as an introduction it was pretty good,...54 replies | 1446 view(s)
01-06-2017, 08:56 AMNo. All three Asagumo are mine you can't have one. Anyway my new years resolution is to sink more Americans that get added. Two isn't enough-...21 replies | 609 view(s)
01-05-2017, 10:01 AM@Fuda thank you for posting it in nonsensical moonrunes so 85% of the forum go-ers can't read your trashy fanfiction. where's the rest of it-139 replies | 11174 view(s)
01-01-2017, 01:45 PMLaisy maybe an abstract turkey joke. but we all love chickens. https://twitter.com/TakiyamaSouiti/status/81471199772807168037 replies | 809 view(s)
01-01-2017, 01:27 PMNo idea.Same as how I have no idea what's going on https://twitter.com/goldkaika/status/81521260346295500837 replies | 809 view(s)
12-30-2016, 07:54 AMKotoNano replied to a thread [ShiroPro] New Years Special Campaign (★7 Kumamoto Campaign) in Shiro ProjectMikan It's quite literally the same % chance getting a 7 star with both rates.. that's pretty mean of them. They could of at least put 7 starts up to...20 replies | 900 view(s)
3735 replies | 75055 view(s)
12-29-2016, 04:46 PMReal question is I got this email 9 hours ago. Will it arrive, or GCT close first. That is the true question. @UNSC_Marine To be honest,...904 replies | 17381 view(s)
12-29-2016, 03:04 PMThis is a good idea. Close GCT on midnight of new years eve/day change. Be the last death of the year.904 replies | 17381 view(s)
12-29-2016, 09:57 AMspeaking of doujin find an agano-weight loss smut doujin. about noshiro. (╯°□°）╯︵ ┻━┻ i hate having an unpopular waifu at times.904 replies | 17381 view(s)
12-29-2016, 09:04 AM211303 A pretty popular one, won the first character poll IIRC. orchid or something like that. also that's a nice haul of loot, i can tell why...904 replies | 17381 view(s)
12-28-2016, 07:18 PMThat's a while ago, future tone has been on the PS4 a while. Weird. I'm guessing it's more DLC for it though. English release when fuck. X was...7 replies | 276 view(s)
12-28-2016, 07:14 PMMarez holy shit that number 1 is a coward and cheapskate. Doesn't deserve a waifu. and #10 is fuda. #11 scares me904 replies | 17381 view(s)
12-28-2016, 01:33 AMbecause I'd rather not shit up the music thread with bad taste KonColle.904 replies | 17381 view(s)
12-27-2016, 03:57 PMI'd say where it ranks now isn't bad nor unexpected. I would say it's fared quiet well, new games will always have moments of high popularity and now...35 replies | 1393 view(s)
12-27-2016, 10:52 AMKotoNano replied to a thread [ShiroPro] Event Discussion: 天下睥睨の蛇眼 (★5 Kumamoto Event) in Shiro ProjectI found just using my 30~ish Sakamoto can manage the two elephants across the river. It's a simple DPS check to kill the first one before the second...25 replies | 928 view(s)
12-27-2016, 09:46 AMKotoNano replied to a thread [ShiroPro] New Years Special Campaign (★7 Kumamoto Campaign) in Shiro ProjectIf I'm reading this right, if I get her for example to level 30, after the campaign she'll be removed and returned at 25, So it's a case of "If you...20 replies | 900 view(s)
12-27-2016, 06:54 AMIt looks like you have the magnifier built into your browser window turned up. Make sure you're zoom level is at 100% and not higher/lower. for...6 replies | 236 view(s)
12-27-2016, 03:22 AM211303 Yeah that one, I had forgotten who posted it so I couldn't ask directly.. I also couldn't find it in the last thread. Although because I'm...904 replies | 17381 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Date of Birth
- January 25, 2008 (8)
- A timid animal that gets shocked and scared easily.
Prone to cause extreme cases of luck (Good and bad)
May or may not be secretly Kisaragi.
- No correlation found.
- In-Game Name:
- Favorite Ship:
- Daikari :3
- Iwagawa Breakfield
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- Today 04:04 AM
- Join Date
- 10:45 PM - KotoNano mentioned ekel in post Small scale event incomeing....esource based. @ekel Isuzu does it all at...
- 09:23 PM - Leyana mentioned KotoNano in post Small scale event incomeing.KotoNano The games that don't...
- 03:56 PM - 211303 mentioned KotoNano in post An overview on KC's aa defense system (to be continued)...40681 As requested KotoNano, I repost this video...
- 05:19 AM - goesto11 mentioned KotoNano in post Game Update/Maint 10th Jan Patch ThreadKotoNano: Thanks. That's wh...
- 02:12 PM - 211303 mentioned KotoNano in post Game Update/Maint 10th Jan Patch ThreadKotoNano It works this way: ...
- 02:05 PM - KotoNano mentioned 211303 in post Game Update/Maint 10th Jan Patch Thread211303 I think max speed wo...
- 01:43 PM - 211303 mentioned KotoNano in post Game Update/Maint 10th Jan Patch ThreadKotoNano As of now, we know...
- 01:13 AM - Jifaru mentioned KotoNano in post Small scale event incomeing.KotoNano I really just feel l...
- 04:46 PM - KotoNano mentioned UNSC_Marine in post The Final GCT - General Chat Thread...e true question. @UNSC_Marine To be honest, We've ...
- 03:47 PM - Tomzai mentioned KotoNano in post The Final GCT - General Chat ThreadKotoNano http://i.imgur.com/e...
- 09:04 AM - KotoNano mentioned 211303 in post The Final GCT - General Chat Thread211303 A pretty popular one...
- 11:53 PM - Marez quoted KotoNano in post The Final GCT - General Chat Thread@Marez We need to have one la...
- 10:35 PM - KotoNano quoted Jifaru in post The Final GCT - General Chat Thread@Marez We need to have one ...
- 04:39 PM - KotoNano quoted Riepah in post The Final GCT - General Chat ThreadI'm sure many guys would pa...
- 08:40 AM - KotoNano quoted Kalinsre in post The Final GCT - General Chat ThreadI have broken down the variou...