Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      The 18th Oct Maint has ended. Check thread for more information and discussion.
      Visitor messaging is temporarily disabled.
Bookmark Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Rep
    Mentioned
    4749 Post(s)
    So 7 ships with 1 SS, 1 BB, 1CV that makes 4DDs?

As for those silhouettes... the one in green is definitely Hatakaze. But the other two? More Fubukis?

IGN
    Trickster
    Server
    Palau Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    3077 Post(s)
    @Leyana most likely?

Still I feel annoyed that Tanaka refuses to give us any Allied DD. We got a German and Italian Destroyers but so far we got no Allied DD even the not-so impressive types.

SHAME.

Lord Paramount of the High Gardens. [Flower Knights pomf'ed: 140]
    Flower Knight Girl ID: 221329971 (DMM)
    Shiratsuyu-Girls:
    Shiratsuyu, Shigure, Murasame, Yuudachi, Harusame, Samidare, Umikaze, Yamakaze, Kawakaze, Suzukaze

Rep
    Mentioned
    4749 Post(s)
    Speculation on reddit points out that those two have identical masts to the Ayanami-class drawn by drew and similar artstyles.

Likely two of the four remaining: Asagiri, Yuugiri, Amagiri and Sagiri. Leaning towards the former three that served in the Indian Ocean.

Server
    Paramushir Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1333 Post(s)
    @Raven2k5: I'd rate better graphics/artwork quality as my #1 upgrade wish. The lag between screens doesn't really bother me. Not against improvement there, but if I have to pick one thing, that wouldn't be it.

As for the BB clue, most likely I had an off interpretation of "cutting edge". It's probably meant as "most advanced" which is surely Richelieu-class when it comes to French BB. Not only that, IMO it's better for players at least in terms of game play if the (presumably) French BB is Richelieu-class. Should be a good FBB stat wise. Dunkerque-class wouldn't be that great. Also, the 380mm quad guns should generally be better than 330mm quad guns (gun fit being a wild-card).

@Leyana: Is it confirmed that the 7th "mystery" ship will in fact be a DD and not some other class? AFAIK, we are only confirmed for 3 DD.

@dandan550: Agree - might as well at this point anyway. Should be able to find some pretty good or better Allied DD. Can't be that hard. There are still quite a few IJN DD and there is the home crowd factor to consider, but one less IJN DD for an Allied DD wouldn't hurt. I've read comments speculating a USN DD will be introduced because of Saratoga K2. Players speculate Saratoga K2 means adding her to LSC (ala Zara) as it's doubtful she'd be a permanent normal map drop. If LSC, then need USN secretary ship and definitely can't see making Iowa a common drop -> thus USN DD (ala Libeccio who is now a permanent 4-5 drop). That's the theory anyway. So maybe not this event, but possibly next? Does it even have to be an event? Can't recall if there have been new ships introduced out side of events (not K2, etc., but the actual ship). There was some "hint" about Saratoga K2 in the 1st post, but not sure the best way to interpret that.

Last edited by goesto11; 08-09-2017 at 12:48 AM.
    Thanks to Arkayda for the signature.

Rep
    Mentioned
    4749 Post(s)
    @goesto11 True, they have been pretty generous about capital ships at times.

Server
    Paramushir Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1333 Post(s)
    @Leyana: Not sure about you, but starting to get a Roma v2 feeling, and if so, then back to FOUR new ships to farm on top of clearing 7 maps, etc. Meh. Simply cannot see having 2x BB and CV all as event rewards. On the other hand, can see CL/DD/AV/etc - maybe even a CA, as a 4th event reward. Just not another BB or CV. Of course, even if not BB or CV, last mystery ship still could be a drop. :/

Anyway, you have to be at least a little hyped. Looks like Richelieu-class is on the way and as a reward.

Last edited by goesto11; 08-09-2017 at 12:52 AM.
    Thanks to Arkayda for the signature.

IGN
    Trickster
    Server
    Palau Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    3077 Post(s)
    @goesto11 Sounds a Bismarck-class BB, since they did say "cutting edge BB" and I do know that the Bismarck was relatively advance but yeah the Richelieu do fits too.

Yeah, since Saratoga is soon to get her kai ni (mk.2) I like the others are dying to see an Allied DD or a USN to be fact. It is just I don't understand the hold-off, one USN/Allied DD isn't going to end of the world in KanColle lol

Lord Paramount of the High Gardens. [Flower Knights pomf'ed: 140]
    Flower Knight Girl ID: 221329971 (DMM)
    Shiratsuyu-Girls:
    Shiratsuyu, Shigure, Murasame, Yuudachi, Harusame, Samidare, Umikaze, Yamakaze, Kawakaze, Suzukaze

Rep
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Its time to buy more slots.
    Wallet-kun..... bear with me.

Since May 29, 2015
    LSC's High Five - Yama 1st get, Musa 3rd (randomly) get, Biscuit 5th get, Taihou 9th get, 401 attempts = 0...got 4 from event
    Retiring from LSC Oct 5, 2015
    1yr-old post