Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      Summer event 2017 has started. Check out the patch thread for more information and discussion.
Bookmark Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Rep
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dandan550 View Post
    ^ spambot lol

Anyways it seems someone reported that Sagiri is a drop in non-boss nodes somehow.
    yeah... explains why she's not showing at boss... shes behind another "I made these points for you, so you use them" dev moment... exactly the thing I have grown to hate lately... I knew when this said 7 maps.. that it was going to actually be 15.. so not only do you need 5+ ship locks... but just looking at the mpas we have thus far... (4) we have now at least 6 different flets needed.... meh.... i pine for simpler times... /end rantedit:I

edit

If she is not availble in E2 or somewhere else, you BEST farm her on easy.... E-1 hard to get to her is trop squad, elite subs, 5 imps, and then surface AND imps. there may be a short cut to bypass the subs.... but i've already used too many ships on this pap as it is.

Last edited by todkapuz; 08-11-2017 at 04:40 AM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Impstar_Deuce View Post
    How was your resource consumption on hard?
    Less than two thousand resources all in.

This also includes my explorations to the eastern half of the map, so if you just focus on clearing the map it'll probably be even less.

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.

IGN
    .sandrio
    Server
    Paramushir Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Yeah I'm waiting for infos on the EO to roll in so I can plan locking (Ill probably do over half of the event on easy anyways lol)
    Mostly interested in drops for ships I am lacking

IGN
    Trickster
    Server
    Palau Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    2996 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by todkapuz View Post
    yeah... explains why she's not showing at boss... shes behind another "I made these points for you, so you use them" dev moment... exactly the thing I have grown to hate lately... I knew when this said 7 maps.. that it was going to actually be 15.. so not only do you need 5+ ship locks... but just looking at the mpas we have thus far... (4) we have now at least 6 different flets needed.... meh.... i pine for simpler times... /end rant
    It wasn't the last time. But after the 1st one, we should already had at least 50-60+ shipgirls to be use in the event as well as not recklessly picking too many girls. Although the shiplocking affects on Med-Hard though.

- - - Updated - - -

E-1 Cleared at Hard. RNG as usual make this map difficult progress. I probably should take a break and do E-2 later.

Lord Paramount of the High Gardens. [Flower Knights pomf'ed: 130]
    Flower Knight Girl ID: 221329971 (DMM)
    Shiratsuyu-Girls:
    Shiratsuyu, Shigure, Murasame, Yuudachi, Harusame, Samidare, Umikaze, Yamakaze, Kawakaze, Suzukaze

Rep
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    @dandan550 well i cleared the map straight away with my first 6 ships.. on hard no problem... but now used 4 more to unlock the paths needed to actually finally get S open and at S.... and getting horrible drops for murder path. starting to remind me of the bs map .. 2 years ago? .. the only non-hard medal I've gotten ... and then again a few events ago... where basically had to craft to farm...

it just feels more needlessly over complicated. that it should be. or like... they keep changing the base rules of the game...new drops were always at boss nodes... sure prize returns were on side nodes... but .. meh...
    I'll get over it. just i have a few das to play and most are early this month because of work commitments.. and i just see devs have gone full bs mode and makes me wonder why i still play and support the game.

Rep
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)
    So about this map, is there any ship that I shouldn't use here because those ship(s) are needed in the other maps (i.e. for easier routing, etc)? I haven't started yet because I'm waiting to see more results before sailing in.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Tomonaga and Egusa Squadrons! Prepare for Launch!"

Rep
    Mentioned
    4624 Post(s)
    Just started this map on hard. Was planning to run the event on easy as per the usual but the Spitfire rewards are calling to me. I don't care if they're shit planes, they're spitfires.

Rep
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Cleared E-1H in five runs using five buckets. Fairly typical CT / 3DD / BBV / CVL fleet using ships a decent ways down on the depth chart. Also used node support (2DD / 2 CA / 2 CVL) though I don't think it was particularly necessary. ASW equipment loadout isn't optimal but since the first couple runs sank the boss with a decent margin I didn't bother fixing it.

IGN
    Trickster
    Server
    Palau Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    2996 Post(s)
    @Leyana the only ones who call them shit are those who drink too much Luftwaffe beer gas

- - - Updated - - -
    @todkapuz that's good for you. The problem with my start is LoS which I didn't checked, the other are a few taihas that prevent me from reaching the boss.

I only recall I manage to get 3 actual kills to the boss with the 3rd being the last dance-

Lord Paramount of the High Gardens. [Flower Knights pomf'ed: 130]
    Flower Knight Girl ID: 221329971 (DMM)
    Shiratsuyu-Girls:
    Shiratsuyu, Shigure, Murasame, Yuudachi, Harusame, Samidare, Umikaze, Yamakaze, Kawakaze, Suzukaze

Rep
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    @Leyana Amen to that, Spitfires are damned sexy. Just... tell the fairies not to invert the early ones.

4x OASW ships were helpful for final dance on hard, if you can spare them going in. Hopefully it won't bite me too bad later, but my time will be limited for the second half of the event and I'm likely to scrub lord it. Unless that Mark IX