Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      Summer event 2017 has started. Check out the patch thread for more information and discussion.
Bookmark Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
    Lieutenant
    Server
    Sukumo Bay Docks
    Rep
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I decided to go with medium difficulty, because of my limited fleet for 5 ship locks (not enough destroyers to cover a TP phase in E6, sadly) and because I wasn't interested in the swordfish.
    I used a low level fleet and managed to clear in 10 sorties (3 retreats, 7 S ranks). No notable drops (Urakaze and Hayashimo were the only non-common drops).

Attached Images Attached Images

Last edited by derlon; 08-13-2017 at 01:27 PM. Reason: fixing incorrect information

Server
    Iwagawa Airfield
    Rep
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    I cleared E-1H without much trouble. I decided to swap Fumizuki in for the last run since she's my lowest level DD that could be geared for OASW. Hopefully that won't come back to haunt me but I have 9 other decently leveled daihatsu destroyers. I also farmed for Sagiri on easy and it didn't take too long, but it sucked to start with farming.

I realized afterward that I had too much fighter power and probably should have used a Seiran instead, but they were both equipped so it slipped my mind.

Rep
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Finally done with Sagiri farming on E1E sortie #138
    Took 57 buckets, 23k fuel and 25k ammo so atleast the bucket count wasn't all that high. That sub node seems like a small price to pay for bringing a BBV with 4 seaplanes

Everyone has finally been rescued, leveled to their highest possible remodel and united with their sisters.Missed the Fall event so missing those Yamakaze, Saratoga and Teste. Well, Atleast now I have something to look forward to. My kancolledex is crying...

Rep
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Done with Sagiri farming,

took 45 tries on easy using 4 DD, CL and fast AV. Route I - J - L - R - S

4 missing ships left:
    Bismarck, Taihou, Luigi Torelli, and Ark Royal

Rep
    Mentioned
    4625 Post(s)
    Cleared the map on hard so now I've screwed myself farming Sagiri on hard. Kill me.

- - - Updated - - -

Finally got Sagiri after about 12 runs. That actually wasn't so bad... if not for the fact that every damned run cost me about 2 buckets...

Rep
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Been farming for 3 days. Still no Sagiri :(

Rep
    Mentioned
    4625 Post(s)
    @tayuku Stay strong. The Farming PTSD Support Group is here. Just let it all out.

IGN
    Myssa Rei
    Server
    Sukumo Bay Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Farming for Sagiri on Hard seems a set up for a LOT of headaches, but I wanna get the Seafire but clear the non-Extra Ops parts of the events quickly, so sorry Sagiri.

Okay, on to E-1H. Does BBV + training CL + 2DD + 2DE do the trick for Sub Hime?

Regretting not trying something because you're too afraid to do so,
    is far worse than giving it a try but failing it in the end.

Server
    Paramushir Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1170 Post(s)
    @Myssa Rei: Might want to throw in a CVL which is what most people do. Gives you an airstrike to help with surface ships at the Boss node. Recommended comps are CVL + BBV + 2xDD + 2xDD/DE/CL. Can use one CT or even one CLT (not recommended - save those) if you want. FWIW, I used BBV + CVL + 2xCL + 2xDE. Strongly recommend Node Support. Not literally required, but will save you some retreats & buckets.

Thanks to Arkayda for the signature.

IGN
    Shepard
    Server
    Kanoya
    Rep
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    FIRST RUN ON E1 BOSS YES YES YES YES YES YES

Wo-san... why won't you come to my base?

You don't get it do you? It's a SHIP that launches Ship GIRLS! It's going to cause a rift in the space/awesome continuum!!