Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      Summer event 2017 has started. Check out the patch thread for more information and discussion.
Bookmark Thread
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Rep
    Mentioned
    220 Post(s)
    @fenrir

Can you post your Shortcut fleet?

IGN
    Trickster
    Server
    Palau Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    2996 Post(s)
    @western_gunner your staring at it.

Lord Paramount of the High Gardens. [Flower Knights pomf'ed: 130]
    Flower Knight Girl ID: 221329971 (DMM)
    Shiratsuyu-Girls:
    Shiratsuyu, Shigure, Murasame, Yuudachi, Harusame, Samidare, Umikaze, Yamakaze, Kawakaze, Suzukaze

Rep
    Mentioned
    220 Post(s)
    @dandan550

Lol, I phrased it wrong, I mean the one he use to the I node, I think we need 3 CV wasn't it? I kinda curious which CV mostly ppl lock for E2 and E3. Im considering locking akagi and the dragons here.

Rep
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    @western_gunner I used Souryuu as my 3rd CV. I was aiming for a fighter power of 144+ since that's the AS requirement for 2 formations. Unfortunately, I got the other formation instead.

Last edited by fenrir; 08-13-2017 at 03:36 PM.

IGN
    Trickster
    Server
    Palau Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    2996 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by western_gunner View Post
    @dandan550

Lol, I phrased it wrong, I mean the one he use to the I node, I think we need 3 CV wasn't it? I kinda curious which CV mostly ppl lock for E2 and E3. Im considering locking akagi and the dragons here.
    Yeah. 3CV and 1CL, 2DD with daihatsu

Shiratsuyu-Girls:
    Shiratsuyu, Shigure, Murasame, Yuudachi, Harusame, Samidare, Umikaze, Yamakaze, Kawakaze, Suzukaze

IGN
    DLRevan
    Server
    Kanoya Airfield
    Rep
    Mentioned
    835 Post(s)
    Locked my dragons and Amagi here. Without knowing whats really needed for E6 I'm not willing to lock more top-tier ships than the dragons since they have some kind of comp for E3.

This map is easy...if you're lucky. As mentioned, its all about how lucky you get with who gets hit. Every comp you can bring to the boss through either route will have a DD, if not more, and heavier ships are not immune to Nu class flagship kais or the final dance Ancient Hime.

My final comp was Kongou/Hiryuu/Shouhou/Kinu(carrying AACI)/Arashio/Fubuki for shortcut route, completed in 14 runs. Used boss support for all runs, double support for final. Boss support clears out pre-final easily making chance of a wasted run very low, even if you get damaged ships along the way. For pre-final, you just want your ships to have a good chance of targeting the boss at night, any one proper night battle ship will take her out. All my extra runs were spent on final dance.....sparkling especially for lighter ships definitely recommended.

Last edited by DLRevan; 08-13-2017 at 04:36 PM.
    Murakumo 17th June 2015
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Touch Fluffy Kumo

Rep
    Mentioned
    1002 Post(s)
    E2H cleared without unlocking the shortcut. Here's my comp:

Used my dupe Hiryuu and Souryuu here after reading that they might get bonus damage on E3, a pretty easy decision to make since they share locks. Same thing for the DD choice: They share locks, so don't hesitate to take decent DDs, especially OASW ones. If you can get that, unlocking the shortcut is absolutely unnecessary: The damage the subs at K will do to you is completely negligible.

One thing I found very useful to survive L is to use diamond formation. I had a much better survival rate with it than with line ahead.

Used node and boss support during chipping and LD to make it more consistent. My support fleets aren't the most ressource efficient, but since sparklecolle is literally cancer I just picked whatever was already sparkled in my roster ( ≖‿≖). You can chose to not use boss support during chipping if you want, but you're less likely to sink the boss. Keep in mind that boss support doesn't have to be sparkled: They have excellent trigger rate even without sparkle. If you have the ressource for it, I really recommend using both.

Notable drop: Sagiri at L (One less ship to farm \o/)

Nagato 2015-03-22 / Mutsu 2015-03-22 / Hiei 2015-04-18 / Ooi 2015-05-30 / Musashi 2016-03-13 / Waiting for Tatsuta Kai Ni :<

IGN
    Hoshimaru
    Server
    Saiki Bay Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    @Murrue That Nu decided to suddenly become my problem after 3 good runs and now I can't make any progress cause it taihas me no matter what I do every time.
    And the last time it didn't, it chuuhad enough of my fleet that I couldn't kill the boss.

- - - Updated - - -

Alright, there we go, I just needed a little help from Gangut and Warspite (support shelling).
    Hatakaze and Etorofu recovered. Moving on!

Rep
    Mentioned
    4624 Post(s)
    Starting my clear now. Wish me luck.

IGN
    Trickster
    Server
    Palau Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    2996 Post(s)
    @Leyana wish you luck then.

Shiratsuyu-Girls: