Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
    IGN
    ケンスター
    Server
    Saiki Bay Docks
    Rep
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Noob PS Ventures

Old guy here back from the dead (maybe not old, but perhaps 2015 I guess)

Cutting long story short I used to play KC and even picked up PS and tried to make some really shitty artworks, so shitty in fact that I pissed off some of the professionals here. This was back in 2015

Fast forward today, 2017, I decided to pick up PS with CC 2017, but I have changed. I am no longer into anime nor KC, and into aircraft and 3D.

I only opened up this thread and brought myself back here to consult the assistance of the pros in various aspects of image manipulation.

Here is an image I did during my spare time, with which I should be studying for midterms instead of acting all chill on the PC. Sheer boredom made me do this, and messing around got me somewhere (or so I thought)

For anyone wondering, this is a screengrab from a flight simulator called Prepar3D while I was flying the A2A P-51D Mustang. Just messed around with color correction, high pass, curves, levels, and color lookup.

Bring in the tuts and random tips, I'm hungry for 'em!

Until later,
    KennyG (previously Kensta and TheKensta)

Just another delusional teen gamer
    Gold Nova I in CS:GO (Thanks, ranking system changes)

Rep
    Mentioned
    745 Post(s)
    By PS, do you mean Photoshop?

Lacrima Memoria: Graveyard of the Fleet Maidens (May Poi-chan rest in peace)
    Christmas Eve Marriage: Shiratsuyu-Class 1300JST
    Marriage Memoirs with Murashigure
    Current Flower Knight : Oncidium altissimum (Bride of Fos).

IGN
    ケンスター
    Server
    Saiki Bay Docks
    Rep
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    @LostLogia4 indeed I am

...btw what happened to valkirion?

Last edited by TheKensta; 08-14-2017 at 02:33 PM.
    Just another delusional teen gamer
    Gold Nova I in CS:GO (Thanks, ranking system changes)

Rep
    Mentioned
    745 Post(s)
    Apparently he hardly ever visits Himeuta since the GCT was removed. His/her last post is at Azure Lane game thread, so I surmise there's the last lead we have on him/her.

Lacrima Memoria: Graveyard of the Fleet Maidens (May Poi-chan rest in peace)
    Christmas Eve Marriage: Shiratsuyu-Class 1300JST
    Marriage Memoirs with Murashigure
    Current Flower Knight : Oncidium altissimum (Bride of Fos).

IGN
    Valkirion
    Rep
    Mentioned
    267 Post(s)
    @TheKensta long time no see buddy (doe it has been already a month since you joined back)

Quote Originally Posted by LostLogia4 View Post
    Apparently he hardly ever visits Himeuta since the GCT was removed. His/her last post is at Azure Lane game thread, so I surmise there's the last lead we have on him/her.
    you can always ping me for anything here(I still receive notifications of this place on my phone), anyway well yes I do spend a little time here nowadays I do spend more time on the gct discord you can find me easily there

http://i.imgur.com/PDr9Jgn.gif
    "i walk through the shadow of the valley of boobs"