Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      Spring event will be starting on 2th May. Check here for more info.
Bookmark Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Credit System

Rep
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Re: Credit System

Quote Originally Posted by chommpi View Post
    Is the 99 credits for logging on and browsing through a few threads/posting not giving 99 credits a day anymore? I checked my credits page and it has wiped all the times when it saves 99 credits earned (which I assume are from the dailies) nor have I been getting any since the forum maintenance (still get credits for posting though).
    It's fixed since today.

<@Saya> wat is ani3m
    <@Dargoth> don't pretend you aren't the most hardcore otaku in the channel

Rep
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Still didn't get the 99 unless its been changed from the normal forum update time of midnight PST.

Rep
    Mentioned
    593 Post(s)

@Peth I've been getting them twelve hours later than they used to be, I think.

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I haven't been getting the daily login/activity credits for the past few days. Thought the first time might have been because I hadn't browsed any threads, but 24 hours ago or so I made sure to; still nothing for activity in my logs today though.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Senovit View Post
    I haven't been getting the daily login/activity credits for the past few days. Thought the first time might have been because I hadn't browsed any threads, but 24 hours ago or so I made sure to; still nothing for activity in my logs today though.
    The activity system was set in place. The timezone of the script was very off (I think I fixed it), but the timezone yesterday was set to UTC, thus the daily credit gain was at 5PM PDT.
    This should be fixed.

<@Saya> wat is ani3m

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Have a bit of a question, sort of the reverse thing that a few people here have. I have, according to my latest transactions page, 928.01 credit. My wallet itself only contains the 99 for the daily activity thing which negates my earlier 'Just need to wait' stance on the matter and has me quite puzzled. Am I misunderstanding things and the 'login', 'credit code' I grabbed from an announcement thread and 'post' earnings not actually supposed to count or...

Rep
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Glalev View Post
    Have a bit of a question, sort of the reverse thing that a few people here have. I have, according to my latest transactions page, 928.01 credit. My wallet itself only contains the 99 for the daily activity thing which negates my earlier 'Just need to wait' stance on the matter and has me quite puzzled. Am I misunderstanding things and the 'login', 'credit code' I grabbed from an announcement thread and 'post' earnings not actually supposed to count or...
    I have no idea what you just said. I think you're trying to tell me your 928 credits disappeared?

<@Saya> wat is ani3m

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Saya View Post
    I have no idea what you just said. I think you're trying to tell me your 928 credits disappeared?
    Alright, let's try to rephrase. When I click on credits on the top left, I get a list of the transaction in my account. Adding up all of them, I should have had exactly 928.01 when I posted earlier. However, the first 829.01 of that list, everything from yesterday, has not been added to my wallet at all and only the amounts gotten today are counting.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Glalev View Post
    Alright, let's try to rephrase. When I click on credits on the top left, I get a list of the transaction in my account. Adding up all of them, I should have had exactly 928.01 when I posted earlier. However, the first 829.01 of that list, everything from yesterday, has not been added to my wallet at all and only the amounts gotten today are counting.
    Did you spend any?

<@Saya> wat is ani3m

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Saya View Post
    Did you spend any?
    Not that I know of, my inventory is still completely empty and I haven't done anything in the shop aside from looking to see what's there while I wait to be able to grab light carrier badges.