Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      Spring event will be starting on 2th May. Check here for more info.
Bookmark Thread
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 165
  1. #1
    Kaigun Taisho (海軍大将) Saya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,059
    Rep
    76
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    Shop System & Badge System

    Finally, the shop system has arrived (with the badge system)! Here details the information regarding these two systems.

    The shop system requires credits in order to use. To learn more about credits, click here.

    1. What is a Shop System?
    2. What does each badge yield? I want xyz ship.
    3. What are the other items that you can buy?
    4. How does leveling and remodeling items work?
    5. How do you set your fleet?
    6. How do I get started?

    1. What is a Shop System?
    Shop System is a way to reward forum users for their activity and also to help fund our forums. Using the credits they earned via activity or purchase, they can buy items that they can use to either collect or use them practically (such as username change). Badge system is a main system that was incorporated into the shop system. Badge system is a system that allows you to purchase the said ships and be able to level them up, remodel them, and post the fleets for all to see. It's a very cool feature that I also can't help but get excited to try out (and fail...RNG is heavily involved!)

    2. What does each badge yield? I want xyz ship.
    Each type of construction yields similarly to the constructions that you do in the game, notable exception of being DD/SS/CL. For example, Battleship construction, just like the game, is 40% chance BB, 50% chance CA, and 10% chance CL. Similarly, other constructions will follow some sort of percentages similar to the actual game. This will frustrate the living hell out of you allow you to experience the construction similar in game. Ships that are normally unobtainable via construction are available in this system. For example, Hatsukaze is available in DD construction, and so is Amatsukaze. I-401 is available in SS construction.

    Ships that are common will most likely appear in construction that is not that ships' type. Fubuki will appear in DD/SS/CL/CA craft. There are some ships, for example like Yuubari, that we decided was a class specific ship. Yuubari will only appear in CL construction. Generally you should have an idea what ships appear in what construction. If you do not know, feel free to experiment!

    Akashi will appear in every construction with 1% chance in non LSC crafts.

    LSC construction follows similar % chance with the actual game. Notable exception to this is the LSC BB Construction. We did not want to make you have Z1/Z3 in order to unlock Bismarck. Therefore, you are able to craft Yamato/Musashi/Bismarck automatically. This holds true for also Z1 and Z3, which belongs in the DD construction.

    3. What are the other items that you can buy?
    Right now, not a whole lot. You can get a username change, but that's about it. There will be cool features coming such as user title changes and different user permissions (maybe bigger sig sizes, etc), so look forward to it soon!

    4. How does leveling and remodeling items work?
    You buy leveling and remodeling items from the shop. If you click on Badges at the top, you'll see those items listed there.
    Note: Leveling and Remodeling Items apply to your current flagship. Set the flagship to the ship you want to level/remodel and use the items.
    Remodeling level threshold is exactly the same as in-game: you must hit the level of remodel before being allowed to use your remodeling item to remodel your ship.

    5. How do you set your fleet?
    Setting the fleet is easy. Just click one of the green buttons in the six slots then click the ship you wish to put in. If you wish to remove a ship from your fleet, click the green button on the ship that is in one of the six slots. After setting your fleet, you will notice that you can see your fleet right below your avatar when you post, and others can see your fleet. You can also scrap a ship by clicking on the scrap button. You will get a small amount of credits when you do so.

    6. How do I get started?
    First, buy a starter badge when you go to the shop system. It costs 1 credit (but you can only buy it once), and it will yield one of the five starter ships. Assign it to your flagship. Then start to earn credits and construct the ships that you hope to get. Level the ships you want to level, remodel them, and add them to your fleet! You will have your dream fleet in no time.

    If you have any questions regarding the shop/badge system, ask here!


    <@Saya> wat is ani3m
    <@Dargoth> don't pretend you aren't the most hardcore otaku in the channel

  2. #2
    Moderator Leyana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    37,488
    Rep
    683
    Mentioned
    4400 Post(s)

    Re: Shop System & Badge System

    I see you implemented a username change anyway.

    So where is this voucher to begin playing with the shop system?



  3. #3
    Kaigun Taisho (海軍大将) Saya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,059
    Rep
    76
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    Re: Shop System & Badge System

    Quote Originally Posted by Leyana View Post
    I see you implemented a username change anyway.

    So where is this voucher to begin playing with the shop system?
    That would be on the news thread.
    Refer here.
    http://kancolle.himeuta.net/forums/f...op-system.html


    <@Saya> wat is ani3m
    <@Dargoth> don't pretend you aren't the most hardcore otaku in the channel

  4. #4
    Kaigun Chusa (海軍中佐) Axelyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    315
    Rep
    11
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Shop System & Badge System

    I just got two CLs from buying 2x Destroyer recipes, is this supposed to happen LOL

    Nevermind I'm stupid



  5. #5
    Marshal Admiral panda's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    13,369
    Rep
    127
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)

    Re: Shop System & Badge System

    Hm... I wonder if I should be doing BB construction, or if CA construction will have odds that are more credit efficient in terms of finding Mogami...

    Mikuma, I'm guessing, would be only buildable from one of the LSC recipes? Perhaps the CL one?


    Anniversary: 28/07/14
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mogamin~
    Amatsukze: Punished
    Sources 1 2 3

  6. #6
    Captain Perzeval's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    645
    Rep
    87
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

    Re: Shop System & Badge System

    I can't find the hidden link to the shop. :(



  7. #7
    Moderator Leyana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    37,488
    Rep
    683
    Mentioned
    4400 Post(s)

    Re: Shop System & Badge System

    @panda If this is going by Kancolle mechanics, the BB badge should give a better chance of CA. :p

    @Perzeval It's under quick links. Or use this: http://kancolle.himeuta.net/forums/vbshop.php



  8. #8
    Marshal Admiral panda's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    13,369
    Rep
    127
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)

    Re: Shop System & Badge System

    @Leyana

    I see, never really tried either recipe much, so I don't really have a good idea, and I've only seen the BB recipe's rates for CA.


    Anniversary: 28/07/14
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mogamin~
    Amatsukze: Punished
    Sources 1 2 3

  9. #9
    Admiral Valkirion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    IGN
    Valkirion
    Posts
    8,180
    Rep
    147
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)

    Re: Shop System & Badge System

    i will burn my credits so hard for that atago badge but will begin with 2 CA recipes to see if i am lucky


    http://i.imgur.com/PDr9Jgn.gif
    "i walk through the shadow of the valley of boobs"

  10. #10
    Kaigun Taisho (海軍大将) Saya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,059
    Rep
    76
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    Re: Shop System & Badge System

    Quote Originally Posted by Perzeval View Post
    I can't find the hidden link to the shop. :(
    It's the big bar at the top of the page. Do you see Articles Forums Credits Shop

    It's that one.


    <@Saya> wat is ani3m
    <@Dargoth> don't pretend you aren't the most hardcore otaku in the channel

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT. The time now is 12:53 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2
Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Resources saved on this page: MySQL 7.69%
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise v2.6.3 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Thread / Post Bookmarks provided by Thread / Post Bookmarking v1.1.1pl1 (Free) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Live Threads provided by AJAX Threads (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Skin By: PurevB.com