Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      Fall event has started. Check thread for more information and discussion.
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Rep
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    @HydroKirby Yes, I already added translation to new version "FKG-Info". But, maybe, just copy-paste this module to my datafiles will be better decision. What do you say?

FKG ID: 719962525

IGN
    HydroKirby
    Rep
    Mentioned
    742 Post(s)
    @Nakasugi Copy-pasting the module is fine. I think very hard about how to balance expressiveness to readers, shortness for ease and speed of reading, and simplicity to make programming the auto-translation easy.

Incidentally, the aqua shadow abilities are unusual. The newest ones involving the ability panels gets shared between flower knights and aqua shadows have the exact same ID, but one's description says that it affects party members whereas the other says it affects all enemies. I avoid this issue by just saying "teammates".

IGN
    Kurenai☆
    Rep
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    2. Campaign:
    - 30% stamina discount on the following stage mission (last until the next maintenance): Flower Viewing and the Goddess' Medicine Box recurring event, 10 special missions
    If I'm not mistaken, the said event has yet to return as a reprinted event. It's still 1.5 events away from the current reprinted event.

It's the secret medicine missions that have stamina reduction.

FLOWER KNIGHT GIRL
    ID: 112112066 | Level: 162 | IGN: Kurenai | Time Zone: UTC+8 (MNL)

Unable to log in to FKG? Read more.

Rear-Admiral
    Rep
    Mentioned
    509 Post(s)
    @Kurenai You posted it at the wrong thread... You should post that in the Sep 4th Maintenance thread instead (Even @HydroKirby has pin that thread for people to be able to see that...) since that's where it suppose to go. Regardless, I'll correct it asap.

Last edited by MrHueHue; 09-07-2017 at 04:50 AM.