Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      The 18th Oct Maint has ended. Check thread for more information and discussion.
      Visitor messaging is temporarily disabled.
Bookmark Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Rep
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    I want the sort option in the usable items to sort limited item . cuz I just misuse my anvil....

Rep
    Mentioned
    248 Post(s)
    @Mikan

She come to tell you to pick her on your IBFE........

http://www.himeuta.net/signaturepics/sigpic13355_2.gif

Rep
    Mentioned
    603 Post(s)
    The new high difficult weekly quests recommend level ~90, Senior Staff ~30, Section Manager ~15, and Section manager ~30 as it gets harder.
    It's fairly easy to do if you have the levels and use 3x Attack Cookies and 3x Defense Cookies. The last map is pretty trivial if you have the ☆5 EP3s.

Rep
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    I think I'll get Sion in my IBFE. Even though she has yet to get an EP3, her normal CW is OP as fuck as it is. I'll keep trying to get Rose this final week, but I don't have much hope.

As for the Quests, I actually found the last one a lot easier than the second last. lol

"Now, let’s open the curtains on our play.
    A hell fire banquet of fear and madness, where even the ashes will be burnt to nothing!
    " - One of 72 Demon Gods of Solomon, The Demon God Belial

Rep
    Mentioned
    968 Post(s)
    @Folseus First time I cleared those Section Managers difficulties. Cookies banzai. XD

Edit

Time fly really fast, almost Oct 6th already. Managed to get Nona from normal BFE, thanks to those Fairy Gardens. Picked Michaela with the IBFE. Unexpectedly got Monique EX thanks to the 5th week post. :)

Few more days left, just hoping for Rose now. Well if she doesn't show up, there is always next year. :)

Last edited by Mikan; 10-01-2017 at 09:36 AM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    968 Post(s)
    It's the last day, don't forget your Infinite Black Fairy Envelope. >__<

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    i loved the event overall, doubled my 5 star count, got a few +3 including 2 cq3 weapons, and got tons of xp, besides loads of promotions, 10 girls are golden now..forming 2 full squads
    :)

Rep
    Mentioned
    603 Post(s)
    Story 1:
    [+] Spoiler
    <New Scene>
    Lukas: Good morning~ everyone~!
    Lukas: Hey hey! It's almost our 3rd anniversary! Three years since the start of the mercenary company~!
    Lukas: Are we gonna do anything fun? Let's go? Hey---
    Azamino: Kirno, please check the weapon sales info!
    Kirno: Roger that! Loviisa-san, about that order deadline from the other day, when as it again!?
    Loviisa: If it's about the delivery of wood chips to the charcoal maker, we should be fine until the end of the week!
    Teresia: The herb drink inventory has been counted! Will this be fine for the delivery notice?
    Ann: Thanks Teresia. I'll be heading to the city centre now, is there anything that needs to be resupplied?
    Romana: Ah! The Equipment Manufacturing Room said they needed more hard water stocked! Please!
    Ann: Attar water? Is she going to be dressing up with perfume? Or is there a smell in the room?
    Marica: No, not attar water, hardened water. It's an important natural spring water from the Duchy!
    Anna: Ann-san, Marica-chan is busy with the steelwork so should I come with you?
    Ann: I'll take the help then. This water sounds like it would be heavy too ---
    Lukas: ... It looks like everyone's busy even though it's still morning...!?
    Lukas: President and Monique went to Lunanento... Hilde and Tilda said they had an extracirricular seminar too...
    Lukas: Flavie has a mission with the Kingdom, Toka has her part time job at the Nyannyan Cafe, Tina is helping out with the worship at the city centre church---
    Lukas: ... Could it be, the only one with free time is me!?
    Lukas: ............
    Lukas: That's right! I remembered something good!
    <End Scene>
    <New Scene>
    Monique: Okay, that should be about everything we need.
    President: The Amor Port really has everything you need~. It really makes me want to make a branch ofice or trading company too.
    Monique: We should take some of the more rare things back with us.
    President: That said, it's almost already three years since Monique, Lukas, and Loviisa came together to make the compeny isn't it---
    Monique: Now that you mention it, a lot has happened this year...!
    <End Scene>
    <New Scene>
    Monique: I was surprised when they completed the hot springs in the Scholar State.
    President: The [Cosy Kemomin Hotsprings] right.
    President: After helping with the pre-open, everyone got a chance to use the hotsprings and it was quite refreshing.
    President: Personally, it was a bit of an embarassing experience for me though.
    Monique: Well it was the same for me too! Geez... There's a limit to acts of God you know.
    Monique: But, I'm glad we're able to use the hot springs program as a health facility.
    President: It's almost that time of year too, so we should make time to go again...!
    <End Scene>
    <New Scene>
    President: Christmas was chaotic too---
    Monique: There was a trader somewhere bringing in magic aroma that would attract lots of monsters of course.
    President: (And that aroma somehow made me see lots of dreams too...!)
    Monique: President?
    President: (To think that I had a side of me like that, it was quite the mysterious feeling)
    Monique: ... President, are you thinking of something unwholesome?
    President: I'm not, I'm not thinking that at all! It was all a dream! That's right.. all... just a dream... probably.
    President: For starters, why did you think that when you looked at me, Monique?
    Monique: Th-that's because... well... I've gotten to the point where I can tell what you're thinking from your facial expressions, right.
    President: I guess that just means we've been together for a long time now...
    <End Scene>
    <New Scene>
    Monique: And right after, the New Years as really fast, and we climbed that snowy mountain...!
    President: Haha... I was so moved to be able to see the first sunrise of the year from the top of a mountain with everybody.
    Monique: Yeah well--- If you lived an ordinary life, I guess that's something you would never get to see.
    Monique: After all that's said and done, being able to do all these things with President has lead to happy experiences.
    Monique: ...And on that mountain, I felt I could understand a little more about Sieg-nee's feelings.
    President: A demon from another world that wants to attack Misterio... I wonder what it's goal is.
    Monique: It will involve a lot of people too so--- As long as it's attacking, we'll be helping in the fight against it.
    <End Scene>
    <New Scene>
    President: The battle royale on Valentines really heated things up too.
    President: Preparing all the ingredients you wanted, to use the facilities all you wanted, to make as much chocolate as you wanted...
    President: For a girl in love, it was a dream-like chance I guess.
    Monique: But on the other side of it, there was the Duchy Nobles' carefully thought out plan wrapped around it...!
    President: Was that the case!?
    Monique: Even though it didn't harm the company, I couldn't well just leave it be, there was a lot of fighting on the scene you know!?
    Monique: (After, I'll have to warn Myuria and Recca over this... Those two, once they get into it, their pressure is strong)
    <End Scene>
    <New Scene>
    Monique: By the way, President, I'll ask something strange, but since then, was it all smooth afterwards?
    President: Hm? Ahh, I guess it was--- What's wrong? Monique.
    Monique: No, it's nothing at all. Just remembering wrong.
    Monique: (It seems that what happened in that mysterious book was just a dream of mine after all)
    Monique: (But still, the experience itself is with me... and that cute costume is still tucked away in the closet)
    President: I do recall something around this time, with some small memories where I'm not sure if it was reality or a dream.
    President: A mysterious client came to the company and... I can't really explain it I guess.
    <End Scene>
    <New Scene>
    President: June was hectic as well...!
    Monique: Magic herb drink manufacturing right. It was something Maria-sensei planned all along.
    Monique: And the broker from the Demon Country with the Kemomin, I still have questions over how much control they even had on the situation.
    President: The sales were great, but there was a lot of trouble to go along with it too... With a good deal definitely comes some small print.
    Monique: Saying they'll buy all the extra stock, so we should continue producing with no worries... What the heck did they do with all that?
    President: Knowing her, she wouldn't put it to something dangerous but... We should ask the next time we get a chance.
    <End Scene>
    <New Scene>
    President: We're baaaack, ohh!?
    Monique: This is... a party?
    Lukas: Ah! Monique and President, welcome home!
    Tina: Good work you two.
    Monique: This was from Lukas and Tina?
    Lukas: That's right! At first, it was just me all alone, but Tina came right away and the two of us went right at it!
    Tina: I just happened to see Lukas-san preparing, and helped her in my spare time.
    Azamino: Uuoooo! It's lookin pretty fancy ain't it!
    Loviisa: Lukas-san and Tina-san too, thank you for the preparations!
    Lukas: Oooh, everyone came!
    Tina: It was only something small for everyone, but I made invitation letters and delivered them. After work is done, they should definitely be coming.....
    President: I see... Lukas, Tina, thank you---
    Lukas: Now this is perfect for the 3rd Anniversary Celebrations! Right, Monique!
    Monique: Lukas really did a good job with this! As it a lot of work for you Tina? Good job!
    Tina: Lukas-san's instructers were very precise so everything went smoothly.
    Lukas: What do you mean, this much is easy peasy~!
    Hilde: Ooh, it's a party. That's right, it's the 3rd anniversary...!
    Tilda: Haaa, I'm so done with reports, waaaaaaah! Hooray!
    Ann: It's been busy all around, but tonight we can rest easy I see!
    Anna: This darkness warrior too, I'll offer up my body for tonights festivities!
    Teresia: Ah, this origami pellaby is cute! Did Lukas-san make this?
    Kirno: All this fun space here, it's definitely the work of Lukas-san who's always looking for something fun!
    Romana: The arrangements and flow were all properly thought of too... It's a good thing Tina was here to work on this.
    Toka: I'll get everyone something to drink! I can still do much more today~!
    <Black Screen>
    <Black Screen>
    Flavie: Does everyone have something to drink~?
    Marica: It seems so. Now then, President, a toast!
    President: ... Umm, ahem...
    Monique: You don't have to be so nervous, just be your regular Presidential self.
    President: Aah, that's right. Well then---
    President: There's been all sorts of circumstances, and they'll keep coming too... But for the companyh, it's simple.
    President: Thank you everyone, for the three years! And I look forward to more! Cheers!
    Monique: Cheeee~rs!
    Lukas: Cheeee~rs! Let's party tonight~!
    <End Scene>

Story 2:
    [+] Spoiler

<New Scene>
    Aleksia: Welcome!
    Azamino: I got the reservation under Azamino.
    Aleksia: Okay, please take a seat at the table on the inside!
    Marica: So this is the place Azamino got banned from once...!
    Azamino: Wha, don't go bringing that up---
    Fine: Fufu, good work there.
    Azamino: I'll be taking it easy today.
    Fine: And the President and others?
    Azamino: There headed to the Duchy on another matter. We're the group left over.
    Anna: Protecting the company while the main members are absent is the duty of the long lived darkness! Got it.
    Kirno: Toka and I went around to a lot of different places.
    Flavie: When the company gets so big, it's a lot of trouble to have to introduce yourself to so many places.
    Tina: Ummm, this is my first time at such an establishment... Do you have menus available?
    Aleksia: Yes, here you go. This one is the juice menu~.
    Azamino: The President left us with some budget today, so drink and eat whatever you want!
    Anna: As long as Azamino-san doesn't order some weird expensive alcohol, we should be fine.
    Azamino: Ahaha... I might do just a tiny bit.
    Toka: That peach sweet sake we had before was delicious~. I'll have that!
    Tina: Ah, then me too, that sweet sake.
    Azamino: ...What do you want?
    Orfe: ............
    Orfe: (suu...)
    Fine: Order taken.
    Orfe: (shushushu)
    Flavie: Gesture...?
    Azamino: She's a pureblooded dwarf blacksmith, so their religion says they can't talk if it's not to their steel.
    Azamino: Only a high grade bar would need to know and get through such a noble culture, it's called [passing drinks].
    Tina: At the Starsha Monestary, I remember seeing we had a chart for some signals too. If I'm not wrong, that hand signal means---
    Fine: The recommended red whine I see. How does the [Dorwinion Year 20] sound?
    Orfe: (umu!)
    Kirno: Monique and the others should be being invited in and taken care of right about now?
    Marica: It was Elmi-san's invitation after all, I'm sure they're having fun by now.
    Azamino: That's right, we should have our own too, tonight let's party it up~!
    Anna: Fast! She's already into the [Chick Killing] Bottle!?
    <End Scene>
    <New Scene>
    Romana: ............
    Tilda: ............
    Lukas: What's wrong you two?
    Tilda: ...What isn't wrong with this!
    Romana: What is this house... it's huge even for a noble's house! Way too big!
    Romana: With it this big, Monique looks even smaller by comparison you know!?
    Monique: Wait, Romana, my size has nothing to do with it!
    Ann: Now, now... When I first visited, I was surprised just like you two~.
    Teresia: So this is a top class aristocrat's mansion... The construction and furniture are on a different level...!
    Hilde: So it's even amazing from Teresia's point of view?
    Teresia: Even in the Kingdom, there's few at this level... Other than the L'Isle House or those related to the King himself, I don't think there's much more.
    Hilde: If they have a library here, I'd like to go see it after too...!
    Loviisa: It looks like there would be a lot of hidden passages too~!
    Lukas: There are! I've explored them a bunch too!
    Monique: Elmi will be coming around soon, so everyone should calm down.
    President: That's right. This is like Monique's grand comeback home, so we should be more dignified.
    Monique: President!? It's nothing that big at all---
    Elmi: That's exactly right!
    Monique: Elmi?
    Elmi: It's already been three years since Monique-sama left on her journey and joined the mercenary company...!
    Elmi: You've grown to be so splendid... This Elmi is moved to tears!
    Monique: Umm... Elmi?
    Elmi: This party is to celebrate Monique's growth, as well as a celebration for the steps yet to come!
    Ashe: Elmi is exaggerating.
    Monique: Ashe! It's been a long time!
    Ashe: Welcome home, nee-chan. You look well.
    Ann: He's here! The handsome boy!
    Romana: GULP...!
    Ashe: All of you from the company, I would be happy if you could all spend your day here relaxing.
    Lukas: That's right! That's why we're gonna relax the whole time!
    Tilda: R-relax here...what should we do then...!
    Ann: Just the normal stuff I suppose.
    Teresia: If there's anything in the manor you don't know about, I could help answer!
    President: Haha... For starters, everyone could try not being so tense.
    Ashe: Well then, I'll give you a guide.
    Monique: ............
    Lukas: Monique?
    Monique: This feels to straightforward for something that Elmi would plan---
    Monique: Of course, I'm happy that we're celebrating but...
    <End Scene>
    <New Scene>
    Monique: I see, Obaa-chama is at the castle.
    Ashe: There were plans laid to meet with all the other aristocrat's representatives.
    President: With the war between the Kingdom and Duchy over, the Duchy's aristocrats must be very busy now.
    Ashe: I have had a lot more to do now too... I'd like Nee-chan to continue doing what only she can do too.
    Ashe: I don't know all the details, but Baa-chan is probably doing everything with that in mind too.
    Monique: Ashe... I understand.
    Lukas: That reminds me, President, where did everyone go?
    President: Aren't they enjoying walking around?
    <End Scene>
    <New Scene>
    Hilde: Oooh... There were a lot of books here after all!
    Teresia: Fufu, Hilde is all sparkly right now right?
    Hilde: I am?
    Teresia: Yep. Your eyes and aura, I know right away when you become like that.
    Hilde: I-is that so---!
    Teresia: Hilde?
    Hilde: Someone is here... This magic power, it feels like a Doran----Wha!?
    Teresia: Hilde...! Y-you are---
    <End Scene>
    <New Scene>
    Tilda: ............
    Tilda: Commoners coming to places like this would definitely have no idea what to do...!
    Romana: But, I've found a prince charming, if what's waiting for me after that is a place like this, I don't mind...!
    Tilda: They said we should wear whatever dress we like for the party but... Compared to this... Ah!
    Romana: Tilda? Are you okay?
    Tilda: I'm okay... I just bumped into something with my foot... This is... a picture stone?
    Romana: Ehhh. Plus it's one of those expensive portable ones...hm!? Is someone there?
    Romana: N-no way...!?
    Tilda: Romana? What's wrong--- Who is this person?
    <End Scene>
    <New Scene>
    Loviisa: This is amazing... There's hidden passages one after the other.
    Ann: This is a pretty old aristocrat's house, this much should be normal shouldn't it?
    Loviisa: Being able to see the actual thing like this is really fun~.
    Loviisa: And there's maintenance work on it too, so you can look at them all you want... The Waroquier House is the best!
    Ann: That's only if you work well isn't it--- Loviisa?
    Loviisa: ............
    Ann: What's wrong, Loviisa... Is someone there...!?
    Loviisa: Awawa...
    Ann: ...Oh my...!
    <End Scene>
    <New Scene>
    Elmi: I see... So you spent your year as such.
    Monique: A lot has happened--- That reminds me, where is everyone?
    Monique: Ashe too, he said he would call everyone, but he hasn't come back.
    President: Now that you mention it, I don't see Lukas either. Is something wrong?
    Elmi: ... Now then, we should head towards the party area.
    Monique: Even though no one has come back yet?
    Elmi: I shall lead the way.
    Monique: Elmi...?
    Elmi: ...Please go ahead.
    President: A, aahh---
    <Black Screen>
    President: ...It's dark...?
    Monique: Is someone here...?
    <End Scene>
    <New Scene>
    <New Scene>
    Siegrid: The guest of honor has arrived.
    Rose: Come over here, Monique.
    Monique: Rose-nee!? Sieg-nee!?
    Monique: And everyone else--- Why!?
    Rose: With this, the surprise is a success?
    Siegrid: That's right. Preparing in secret worked like a charm.
    Monique: Preparing--- This party... Rose-nee and Sieg-nee did?
    Elmi: That's right, Monique-sama. Ashe-sama and I prepared the table for this.
    Ashe: I'm sorry for keeping it a secret, Nee-chan. Siegrid-san said she wanted to surprise you too.
    Siegrid: Oh my, otouto-kun, it sounds as if I enjoy playing pranks.
    Rose: But Sieg does have that side to her. I suppose I do too since I played along.
    President: ... Is everyone here?
    Loviisa: With these two making the preparations, there was a lot of butting heads I'm sure.
    Romana: We'll protect this secret! they said and dragged us all off to help too.
    Hilde: Finding the sword saint int front of you while searching for something, talk about a surprise...!
    Teresia: And along with that, they had us help with a bunch of stuff too.
    Tilda: Here, President and Monique, have something to drink!
    President: Haha... It looks like they got one over us, Monique.
    Monique: ............
    Monique: But, I'm happy.
    Monique: Rose-nee and Sieg-nee, to be able to celebrate together like this...
    Monique: With everyone in the company too, together, in one place, it makes me super happy!
    Lukas: Monique---
    Monique: Fufu... somehow, I was really able to say how I eflt.
    Ann: Well then, with this flow, we should have a toast!
    President: Monique, I'll leave this to you.
    Lukas: Yay, yay!
    Elmi: uuuu... Monique-sama... You've become so splendid...!
    Siegrid: Elmi!? Certainly she's become more splendid, but it's nothing to cry over is it...?
    Rose: That goes for you too, you're happy over Monique's growth aren't you? I'm very happy.
    Siegrid: ... Of course, I am too. That's why I'm here at this party, planning it with you, isn't it.
    <End Scene>
    <New Scene>
    Monique: These three years, you've looked over the company and everyone in it, so we thank you.
    Monique: I'm sure we'll have our faults from now on as well, but we'll walk forward together with all the employees too.
    Monique: We look forwad to everyone's continued patronage... On behalf of the President, from Monique Waroquier!
    Monique: Now then everyone... Cheers!
    <End Scene>

Rep
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    I hope no one forgets to use the IBFE. This event also gave me lots of 5 stars. I love you Luka.

Rep
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Despite getting quite a bit of 5*s, I didn't manage to get Sion-tan and Judita-tan. Not even Rose-tan I would have gotten if not for the IBFE.

Well, I got Rean, Mikoto, Ques, Rose and Ada as new additions, and a dupe of Luciel and one of Siegrid Guess I'll have to get Sion on the 4th anniversary then.

"Now, let’s open the curtains on our play.
    A hell fire banquet of fear and madness, where even the ashes will be burnt to nothing!
    " - One of 72 Demon Gods of Solomon, The Demon God Belial