Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      Fall event has started. Check thread for more information and discussion.
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
Bookmark Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rear-Admiral
    Rep
    Mentioned
    507 Post(s)

Maintenance Notice Sep 4th, 2017

There will be a maintenance held on August 21st, 2017 at the usual time (1400 - 1700 JST). With this, the event "The Demon Instructor and The Supplementary Lessons" will end and the new event "Princesses of The Shining Radiance" will commence. Bloom batch (stats only) will also be release after this maintenance.

Patch Notes:
    1. Event:
    - The new event "Princesses of The Shining Radiance" is now commenced.
    - This is a Swan Boat Race event. Collect "Banana Topaz" to bet.
    - Collect "Glowing Banana" in exchange for a 5* event girl and other prizes.
    - Challenge stage is also available in this event
    - New girls: Cattleya (Radiant Princess), Anemone (Radiant Princess), Cyclamen (Radiant Princess), Water Hyssop (Sci name: Bacopa caroliniana)

2. Campaign:
    - 30% stamina discount on the following stage mission (last until the next maintenance): Seeking the Elixir for Blooming and 10 special missions (i'm too lazy to list all of them, so ask someone else to do that for you if you insist).
    - 32nd Mensiversary Appreciation Campaign (Sep 4th - Sep 14th): Login everyday to get 2 Flower gems per day.
    - Rewards has been added to the 950th day of the Continuous Login Bonus Event. You'll get 5 flower gems.
    - 3K DMM points Flower Gems purchase Special Offer campaign (Sep 4th - Sep 25th): You can now buy 60 flower gem instead of 36 flower gems for 3K DMM points.

3. Character:
    - Blooming (stats only) is now available for the following flower knights: All girls featured in the current event, All Fos Brides, Buttercup.

4. Gacha: Event gacha, Bloomable Characters Priority Gacha

5. Stage Mission
    - Added Special Mission: The Diary of A Little Girl Who Got Drag Into The Mess Part 4.
    Code:
    Condition:
    1. Only 5 parties are allowed to be played in this mission. You can set up to 4 parties. The last one would be the fixed guest party
    2. You cannot change the starting position of the guest party nor can you put any of your parties on the starting point of where the guest party should be.
    6. Garden: 8 new garden items, 1 new BGM

7. Exchange Shops
    - Updated the following: Crystal of Life, Medals of Honour, and Party Leader's Medal

8. Misc:
    - Homescreen's background and BGM has be changed to fit the theme of the event
    - Added voice lines for Anemone and Cyclamenn dedicated-skin when Bonus stage appeared.

9. Bugfixes:
    - Fixed the voice of Liverwort which has weird noise in it.
    - Grammar correction

10. Distribution
    - Due to a bug that cause some player to receive some rewards in duplicates (means you get 2 same rewards instead of one), devs have resend the distributed items from last week distribution for those who didn't get the rewards in duplicates.

Note: apparently 光華 is also pronounced as "hikari".

2 out of 0 members found this post helpful.
    Last edited by MrHueHue; 09-10-2017 at 05:14 AM. Reason: Change the English name for the gacha girls, thanks to FKGFan from the Wikia

IGN
    HydroKirby
    Rep
    Mentioned
    739 Post(s)
    I think this title will need revising after the event story is released due to all the uncertainties I have.

There's that 光華 again... Last time, we couldn't find any info on this other than it normally being pronounced kouka, it being the name of some random girl's school, and it being the name of a love-fortune telling company called koge. I concluded that it was a made-up word by the FKG devs, so Light/Brilliant-Flower was whatever we decided to interpret out of it... IIRC the event that used it was Casablanca's newly made holiday festival which was based on Phos Phorus.

姫君 isn't necessarily a princess; any daughter of a high class person can be called this. To this extent, young mistress or young madam could fit better.

輝ける is the potential form of 輝く. It means something is able to shine, but not necessarily shining right now.

When the event comes up, I'll just use the suggestion here unless someone comes up with something else. (I'm not sure if I can get to work on the Wikia immediately though since continuous days at work are taking a toll on my thinking power and motivation).

2 out of 0 members found this post helpful.

Rear-Admiral
    Rep
    Mentioned
    507 Post(s)
    @HydroKirby Well, if the devs follow the schedule shown in the recent Nicotama, this will be an idol-theme event.

Rep
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

I guess they meant Princess after all.

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.
    ID: 473391796
    Can love bloom between flowergirls?

IGN
    Kurenai☆
    Rep
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Bridal Oncidium (along with the rest of the Brides of Fos) gets blooming (yay), albeit powers-only.

FLOWER KNIGHT GIRL
    ID: 112112066 | Level: 162 | IGN: Kurenai | Time Zone: UTC+8 (MNL)

Unable to log in to FKG? Read more.

Rear-Admiral
    Rep
    Mentioned
    507 Post(s)
    Popularity Poll winners' event

So Cattleya, Anemone and Cyclamen debut is here

also, the new event girl is know as Water Hyssop.

Last edited by MrHueHue; 09-04-2017 at 08:41 AM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    719 Post(s)
    @Kurenai Well, bride Oncidium is already gorgeous in her evolved form. I can hardly imagine it could be even better than it already is.

Lacrima Memoria: Graveyard of the Fleet Maidens (May Poi-chan rest in peace)
    Christmas Eve Marriage: Shiratsuyu-Class 1300JST
    Marriage Memoirs with Murashigure
    Current Flower Knight : Oncidium altissimum (Bride of Fos).

IGN
    HydroKirby
    Rep
    Mentioned
    739 Post(s)
    @Yil In case you forgot, Tropical Princess was the name of the made up festival by Casablanca I mentioned before. It was the same event that the popularity contest took place on.

I just got back from work. I'll get to work on the Wikia soon.

IGN
    Trickster
    Server
    Palau Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    3103 Post(s)
    My friend is having a hard time to translate the title:

"it's a rather polite way to refer to your daughter but also princess in a not-royalty way
    光華 can mean like 'beautiful radiance' but the workd before it can mean shining, and 華 can also be used as 'flower' so it can mean radiant flower"

- - - Updated - - -

His TL is [Princesses of Shining Radiant Light].

Whatever you guys will decide, either I will wait to pass or I will put this later on if no decision is made.

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.
    Lord Paramount of the High Gardens. [Flower Knights pomf'ed: 140]
    Flower Knight Girl ID: 221329971 (DMM)
    Shiratsuyu-Girls:
    Shiratsuyu, Shigure, Murasame, Yuudachi, Harusame, Samidare, Umikaze, Yamakaze, Kawakaze, Suzukaze

IGN
    HydroKirby
    Rep
    Mentioned
    739 Post(s)
    @dandan550 This is good. I agree with the input.

I'm a little curious about the meaning behind 光華 since it's not in dictionaries and I've long-since suspected that it's one of those things that natives just "feel" rather than "know". But for now, this will suffice.