Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      The next maint/update will be on 25th. Check thread for more information and discussion.
      New Forum "Azur Lane" has been added to User Suggested Forums
Bookmark Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    IGN
    Shakoran (SenPro)
    Server
    Buin Naval base
    Rep
    Mentioned
    325 Post(s)

Goddess Kiss X (R-18)

Flero (the dev of the game on korean) has made this game some times ago and it was only available on : Mobile version (Globale Version or either Korean Version)

DMM now participated of the this then made one on DMM website as a H game : http://www.dmm.co.jp/netgame/feature/goddess_kiss.html (Game released)
    Discord Server : https://discord.gg/eKwXUyU

The game on DMM is not out yet but is now having an pre-registration (for Android Version or Browser Version)
    Yup ! For the 1st time this game will had an Browser version and DMM is the one will make it.

Preview Video :

Making pre-registration for the game on Android and on Broswer will give you a total of 1500 diamonds.

If the game reach what is needed during this time, we got at total 5800 Diamonds.

Since i played this game on Global Version EN, i can at least say what have in this game.

Feature having in game :

Gamplay :
    [+] Spoiler
    Auto battle based on the position of your Unit, Skill can be activated when you want or either play on Auto

PvP :
    [+] Spoiler
    play against other player. During this moment, all skill is used auto so basically need tactics (mean which position you need to set (can get diamonds based on your Ranking)

Deathmatch :
    [+] Spoiler
    Basically, you need to fight node per node and your life doesn't recharge alone

Raid Boss :
    [+] Spoiler
    Fight against Raid and try having the best score possible to get some Diamond and other item

Daily Battle :
    [+] Spoiler
    Battle where you fight 5 time each days which can give you affection item and Medal of Pilot for get new Unit or Increase her rarity

now that all say (of what i remember) let's go to say if the game is F2P or P2P

Well basically, the game is pretty F2P in my eyes, it give Diamonds almost free (just need to do at least you Daily quest and your ranking PvP)

Gacha have inside :
    [+] Spoiler
    The Pilot Medal of the Unit or Swimsuit

10x roll doesn't give you a guaranted pilot but doing it 10x time will give you one guaranted (thus if you got one between time, the count is reset)

Now for pre-registration...

Browser pre-registration : http://www.dmm.co.jp/netgame/feature/goddess_kiss.html
    Android Pre-registration
    and Pre-registre Gacha : http://igetgacha-netgame.dmm.co.jp/c...how/megakiss01

Summary of the story :

You are the commander of a special troop named : Goddess Kiss
    You have a hidden power that your kiss are actually able to remove the obedience from The troop of the L.E.A.F
    All of your troop control Robot

Join the troop in liberating our brainwashed troops and grow our troops into elite power!

Last edited by Arkayda; 10-19-2017 at 07:09 PM.
    http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/291264Ark.png
    DMM Senpro Discord + ReBless + Goddess Kiss X : https://discord.gg/eKwXUyU

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    They finally Lewd out the Goddess Kiss, the madman.

Some of the girls would be at questionable age for lewdness though

Rear-Admiral
    Rep
    Mentioned
    497 Post(s)
    Oh, Goddess Kiss has a Japanese Server now. Interested if they would implement their own CV and I'm not sure about the scenarios yet (i'm guessing that's where the H-scene goes) as the scenarios for most girls in the Global EN server is yet to be available.

and it seems like they might change the names of the Korean girls there as well

Last edited by MrHueHue; 09-07-2017 at 04:33 AM.

IGN
    Shakoran (SenPro)
    Server
    Buin Naval base
    Rep
    Mentioned
    325 Post(s)
    @MrHueHue Yup,

Ena = Teresa
    E-Young = Tina
    Jean = J?n
    etc

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/291264Ark.png
    DMM Senpro Discord + ReBless + Goddess Kiss X : https://discord.gg/eKwXUyU

Rep
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Ugh i played this a while back but it was horridly P2W, you could buy bundles that came out like weekly for extra diamond and exclusive pilots, getting a pilot via the Gacha is stupidly hard and pretty much fucks you over if you don't get one

Current Goals:
    Maya K2 - 60/75
    Chikuma K2 - 50/70
    Kiso K2 - 50/65

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KitsuneSama View Post
    Ugh i played this a while back but it was horridly P2W, you could buy bundles that came out like weekly for extra diamond and exclusive pilots, getting a pilot via the Gacha is stupidly hard and pretty much fucks you over if you don't get one
    I do not think me and you are playing the same game?

The only exclusive pilot that are locked behind paywall are Cruise hall VIP 12 pilot and they are mostly bragging right rather Downright Broken.

Diamond is abundant if you are doing you daily boss raid and PVP. Pilot you can get from Rolling Gatcha or just straight out buy they from floating shop or just wait till they gave them out for free in event and monthly log in reward.

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.

Rep
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    @Arisato Minato

I played it maybe about half a year ago or so? i remember that there was a weekly mission or so where you spent a specific amount of diamonds (A lot of money worth) and you'd usually get one of the new pilots for free, The rate for gacha was terrible as well since i only got a pilot like maybe twice in a few months of playing, and the amount of pieces needed to make a pilot of higher rank compared to how many drop from gacha was ridiculous, it's a very p2w structure when compared to most mobages which just straight out give you units

Current Goals:
    Maya K2 - 60/75
    Chikuma K2 - 50/70
    Kiso K2 - 50/65

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    where you spent a specific amount of diamonds (A lot of money worth) and you'd usually get one of the new pilots for free,
    That is Cashback campaign for the new Pilot. It is an insurance plan again whiny kids that cry out they spent a lot of money but cannot the newest girl.

The rate for gacha was terrible as well since i only got a pilot like maybe twice in a few months of playing
    They have system inplace that will gave you unit after ten x10 roll without one. Also no one roll Gatcha for unit since they available for buying from Floating shop. And Diamon is not hard to get.

the amount of pieces needed to make a pilot of higher rank compared to how many drop from gacha was ridiculous
    There is Convertiable Medal that was use to subtitube for any Medal requirement of said pilot to max rank. And The medal is farmable by doing PvP and event.

it's a very p2w structure when compared to most mobages which just straight out give you units
    Name me one current popular Mobage that gave out top tier Unit in game for free? This game throw the best Buffer to you at the beginning, the best Damage Dealer to you after 3 days of playing and you get new unit just by log in enough 30 days. All can be get to 5 star without paying a single penny.

Last edited by Arisato Minato; 09-07-2017 at 04:09 PM.

Rear-Admiral
    Rep
    Mentioned
    497 Post(s)
    I don't really think that game is p2w honestly... it's not like I need all new girl to actually clear all stages...

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It's not p2w, if you're not an addict to gambling in the gatcha or the events. A monthly subscription of around ~$10 which is also best value is the best way to be competitive. You don't need be Top 1 in all the pvps, just top 100 is good enough for free diamonds.

Also, lolz half the girls in this game are like under 18. Only in Japan I guess.