Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      Fall event has started. Check thread for more information and discussion.
      New Forum "Azur Lane" has been added to User Suggested Forums
Bookmark Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by otaku998 View Post
    Can anyone remind me how to access to pre-reg page? Cause now it's just straight to play page.
    http://igetgacha-netgame.dmm.co.jp/c...how/megakiss01

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.

Rep
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    @Syllanos Thanks a lot!

Rear-Admiral
    Rep
    Mentioned
    507 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkayda View Post
    What i actually know from this second beta test (that just ended)

Costume is not proper to the unit itself but all Unit can go to 5*
    Each Unit also have their own rarity at start. goes to 3* to 5*
    Difference with the Global Goddess Kiss is that in your team, your can use clone as long is not same costume (because during the fight, you can see a different color of each unit in game)
    Each Costume of the Unit alos have different Line voice and such Also maybe a NEW H-scene Altho, all same Unit still has the same skill Set but not same stat when reaching 6*

Exemple :

Altho, i was 100% sure this going to happens.

My only fear is : How many is going to play it...

Some may looking at it is a P2W game more likely right now since the second beta show us what we will had. like what i say earlier.

From the change i think the Dev of JP Goddess Kiss has tell at Flero about the change and seems for now they accepted it

Personally, i try see this game as a new one and not trying to compare with the Goddess Kiss Global.

BECAUSE that is the reason WHY everyone quit for something they play or because they they getting used to Goddess Kiss Global.
    Ahh... the dupe system. Looks like Flero had to follow the pattern that other japanese games does have, dupes.

Well, the global version is kinda incomplete anyways... considering other girls have incomplete stories but this ones already have stories for other girls( because of the H-scene)

IGN
    Shakoran (SenPro)
    Server
    Buin Naval base
    Rep
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    From official service start, a lot of customers "Goddess Kiss! "
    Thank you very much for playing.

We will inform you about upcoming updates.

■ 【Preliminary】 Raid event held!

October 26, 2017 - We will hold a raid event at the end of maintenance.

It is an event that you can kill the raid boss and acquire event limited pilots and various items.

If you are in a Federation, you can enjoy more events.
    Please wait for a while until the event is held.

Content examination ? plannification matter

We have received inquiries about defects and opinions and requests from many customers.
    We will release what we are proceeding with some corrections / considerations from the contents received.

Contents scheduled to be implemented soon ▼
    - We are planning to add a function to manually adjust the in-game volume.
    - We are planning to correct specifications that will use items continuously.

▼ contents currently being discussed
    - ★ 5 We are considering animation implementation for all pilots.
    - We are considering changing the specification so that you can receive reward when you do Skip at Story event.
    - We are considering adjusting the entry level of Battlefield.

Since we have confirmed everything regarding opinion requests we have received from other,

Although we can not make a promising implementation, I would be pleased if you have comments and requests in the future, we hope to contribute.

Have a Thanks from Goddess Kiss! Thank you.

Last edited by Arkayda; 10-20-2017 at 11:22 AM.
    http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/291264Ark.png
    DMM Senpro Discord + ReBless + Goddess Kiss X : https://discord.gg/eKwXUyU

Rep
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Any idea how can beat 3-20?
    Have a boss that can 1 shoot (6k dmg) a line and can spam her special skill (bug?). Snake like animation. Can't pass until now lvl 14.

IGN
    Shakoran (SenPro)
    Server
    Buin Naval base
    Rep
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    @hidahos is actually not a bug since when you kill with your Burst or even doesn't kill but still kill... As long you kill you got more Charge to burst... so if one of the column have minimum 2 Character, she can spam it

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/291264Ark.png
    DMM Senpro Discord + ReBless + Goddess Kiss X : https://discord.gg/eKwXUyU

Rear-Admiral
    Rep
    Mentioned
    507 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hidahos View Post
    Any idea how can beat 3-20?
    Have a boss that can 1 shoot (6k dmg) a line and can spam her special skill (bug?). Snake like animation. Can't pass until now lvl 14.
    The boss is Lv 20, so I'm not sure how you could beat that at that level but I do say that:
    - Level up your units until it levels with the boss level (of course you player level have to match the boss level as well)
    - Upgrade your units
    - Max out the units' skills, especially the second one.
    -As for the formation, you need one on the middle facing the boss, I recommend a defend unit since the unit will have high HP and high DEF to endure the boss skill attack and since the unit will attack what in front of it first.

Lieutenant
    Rep
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    I reached 5-15 at around lvl 16 or so, so I think 3-20 at lvl 14 is more than manageable. However yes, you want an X Formation, with either a tank in the center, or alternatively, a decent level Healer who can survive in the middle by charging up her skill when she's hit, to keep herself alive long enough for you to kill the boss. Generally you also want to try to have your skills as fully charged as possible going into the boss battle, and then kill off the trash mobs that come with the boss and then unleash all your skills at once. If you use them separately, the boss might be able to charge their skill up from the damage before they die, and then begin spamming their own skill.

Rep
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    I think, don't have a healer at all...
    That Guy? Can 1 shoot lvl 14 units (they have aprox 4k hp and got endure a 6k hit). Pilot himes lvl is capped by commander lvl.
    Next commnader lvl 15 need 240 xp. A run get 6/12 xp...
    Have I to rerun any stage (1-1) 40X to get 240xp for lvl15. -> lvl up aporx 40-60 hp /droid and I think need +2000 hp /droid not insta deleted.
    Chasis (vehicle) lvl up +300 hp. Now all combat capable upgraded vehicle need 8 engine(?) thing to lvl up. Engine is quite rare as drop and don't have in the "market" section too. 5x8 Engine for +300 hp. Maybe hit the wall heavily.

This is my combat team and feels under powered for this boss:
    droidhimes.jpg

Last edited by hidahos; 10-20-2017 at 03:45 PM.

Lieutenant
    Rep
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    @hidahos Missions give Commander XP based on their ammo cost. So doing the higher cost 14 stages also gives 14 Commander XP. And you should post all your available units,
    That Support girl doesn't heal, she does however give a team shield buff that absorbs some damage. Rose (freebie 2* Support) does Heal though, but it's single target. That being said, you don't really need two Tanks, and for that mission you want your tank in the middle spot and in X Formation. Otherwise your silver haired pilot gets hit by the boss as the same time as your tank.

Also, since you already have Chapter 3 unlocked you should be farming those Green Engine Parts. Chapter 3 is the only zone you can farm them in, so there's no point in pushing past it if you haven't even finished farming your green engine parts yet.

Attached Images Attached Images

Last edited by Shiba Admiral; 10-20-2017 at 03:59 PM.