Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      Fall event has started. Check thread for more information and discussion.
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
    Rear-Admiral
    Rep
    Mentioned
    509 Post(s)

Maintenance Notice Sep 11th, 2017

There will be a maintenance on Sep 11th, 2017 at the usual time (1400-1700 JST). With this, the second half of the event "Princesses of The Shining Radiance" will commence. Bloomed flower knights(both with bloomed forms and with bloomed stats only) will also be release this week as well as the re-opening of the Whale Airship Mission.

Patch Notes:

1. Event:
    The second half of the event "Princesses of The Shining Radiance" is now commenced.
    - Bonus stage, event Raid Boss and Challenge Stage is now available.
    - You can now earn more Glowing Banana and Banana Topaz via Bonus Stage
    - For Swan Boat Race, the Glowing Bananas you won will be cash in directly into your owned Glowing Banana (in other words, direct deposit, no need to go to the gift box to grab them)

2. Campaigns:
    - Special Quest Campaign (Last until the next maintenance): Earn rewards by completing 10 Special Quest within the time period.
    - 30% stamina discount on the following stage maps (Last until the next maintenance): Ultimate Mission "The Advent Chaos", Recurring Event "For the Sake of Our Precious Memories"
    - Strengthening EXP & Success Rate Up campaign (Last until the next maintenance): You will get 10% more strengthening EXP for both character and equipment and higher change of getting a Success.
    - Autumn Login Bonus Campaign (Sep 12th til Sep 23rd): Login at least 5 days to earn all rewards

3. Characters:
    - Blooming is now available for the following flower knights:
    i. With Bloom form: Sneezeweed, Fire Lily*, Water Dropwort*, Tachibana*
    ii. w/o Bloom form: All girls featured in The Grand Golden Taste event

*Note: these girls already have their bloomed stats and abilities added respectively, so this is only an updated to it's bloomed arts, Character quest and H-scene for bloom form.

4. Gacha: Bloomable Character Priority Gacha

5. Stage Mission:
    - Whale Airship Mission is now open
    - New Stage Mission: Ultimate Mission "The Advent Chaos"
    - Re-adjustment of the stage map difficulty for the following stage mission: Recurring Event "For the Sake of Our Precious Memories". Compensation for the changes will be given to all players who completed these stages.
    - Recurring Events:
    i. Limited-Time: The Grand Golden Taste (Sep 14th til Sep 27th)
    ii. Permanent: The Bell that Rings for Christmas Eve
    - Added "To the Ultimate Battle" quest to the main quest: Complete Ultimate Mission-related quest to earn rewards

6. Garden:
    - Added Character-theme pots: You can earn Flower Skill and Flower Equipment Slot for a certain character. Only Kinutasou, Rhodathe and Anri pots are available.
    - 10 new garden items
    - 20 new pest picture for Pest Encyclopedia

7. Exchange Shop:
    - Anri (Rue Anemone) is now available via Bond Crystal and Party Leader's Medal Exchange Shops
    - Updated: Gold Exchange Shop
    - Removed: Beyond The Boundaries of the Reflecting Water Exchange Shop

8. Misc
    - Facial Expression animation is now available for Story Mission 7 til Story Mission 12.
    - Girl's Symphony Collaboration has ended. However, Anri can still be obtainable via Bond Crystal and Party Leader's Medal Exchange Shops

9. Bugfixes
    - Spelling correction

10. Compensation
    - Conpensation has been given for the following bugs:
    i. Re-adjustment of the stage map difficulty for recurring event "For the Sake of Our Precious Memories": 6 Flower Gems have been distribute as an apology.
    ii. Mistake made on the rewards for 950th day of the Continuous Login Bonus event: 2 Flower gems have been distribute as an apology.

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.
    Last edited by MrHueHue; 09-11-2017 at 06:58 PM. Reason: Sorry for the delay, was busy with my real life work so much that I forgot about this maintenance...

IGN
    Trickster
    Server
    Palau Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    3109 Post(s)
    Isn't this cute? 3 out of 4 girls that get a bloom are now in my team.

I already Bloomed Tachibana Arisu so earlier in great anticipation... Now... I should pomf her

- - - Updated - - -

Quick Patch Notes done by my companion.

- Second half of event maps and bonus event secret garden.
    - Special quests this week, just do searches to do them.
    - 30% off new ultimate mission and rerun event.
    - This week, higher chance of great success and more exp when upgrading.
    - Whale ship also open this week.
    - Autumn Login Bonus for five days, until 23rd.
    - Blooming with art (and rate up gacha) for 6* Helenium, 5* Cyrtanthus, 5* Seri, 5* Tachibana, no art for 6* Curcuma, 5* Pyracantha, 5* Santanka, 5* Immortelle
    - The Bell that Rings for Christmas Eve is now permanent.
    - New furniture, music, quests, also bugfixes.
    - 5* Anri from Girls Symphony added to exchange.

Lord Paramount of the High Gardens. [Flower Knights pomf'ed: 140]
    Flower Knight Girl ID: 221329971 (DMM)
    Shiratsuyu-Girls:
    Shiratsuyu, Shigure, Murasame, Yuudachi, Harusame, Samidare, Umikaze, Yamakaze, Kawakaze, Suzukaze

Rep
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Apparently all the Flower Knights that get their bloomed form this week have already gotten stat-only blooming before.

Lacrima Memoria: Graveyard of the Fleet Maidens (May Poi-chan rest in peace)
    Christmas Eve Marriage: Shiratsuyu-Class 1300JST
    Marriage Memoirs with Murashigure
    Current Flower Knight : Oncidium altissimum (Bride of Fos).

Rear-Admiral
    Rep
    Mentioned
    509 Post(s)
    Patch notes is up

- - - Updated - - -
    @LostLogia4 Hmm... I might have forgot about it but did Sneezeweed (Helenium) get bloomed stats and ability before? I don't know, I just follow what the patch notes says atm, so the dev can make mistakes with that.

- - - Updated - - -

On another note, Ifafa Lily has been renamed to Fire Lily, because it's the name the dev give anyways ( @Yil has done that for us in the wiki).

Last edited by MrHueHue; 09-11-2017 at 06:52 PM.