Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    IGN
    Murrue
    Server
    Hashirajima Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1594 Post(s)
    A even better shot of Suzutsuki:

Rep
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    I love how her ren-chans have a deadpan expression, looks like she's gonna be the quietest of all the ducky sisters.

Server
    Buin
    Rep
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)
    Very cute. The duckies along with Kamikaze Sentai are among the best DDs in terms of art imo.

Rep
    Mentioned
    499 Post(s)
    @211303 Cool stuff, thanks for sharing. :D

Suzutsuki looks pretty cute.

Quote Originally Posted by 211303 View Post
    5. KC 2.0!!!! Browser version of KC will be switching to HTML5 in 2018 Spring.
    But this is definitely the best news so far! Looks like Kancolle will be around for a bit longer.

The Evolution

IGN
    DLRevan
    Server
    Kanoya Airfield
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1024 Post(s)
    Air defense hime, have we found you at last?

Interesting about the port to html5 though. It's certainly the biggest news, not in terms of hype but for the game's future prospects. Given the timing of the announcement, I'd say they've been working on it for quite some time now. Which is good to hear since they're not resting on their laurels.

I don't expect kc to look visually much different, but would be a good time to improve the way the game communicates with the server, etc. Kc is dated in more ways than one.

Seems like they refer to the HTML5 port separately from the "second stage". That's good, implies they will market the game as new/changed of sorts come next year. It's a good opportunity to great renew interest in the game.

Last edited by DLRevan; 09-16-2017 at 01:01 PM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    745 Post(s)
    Taihou & Bisko in 3D. These hands will never get their cards.

LSC Completed 2014-2015
    Taihou - 29/12, Bismarck - 12/01, Yamato - 19/01, Musashi - 16/02, Shioi - 30/03

Rep
    Mentioned
    750 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
    Let's hope Ido can save Suzutsuki. Poor Teruzuki is still abyssal POW.
    I feel for him (or her). I would've gave him my spare Teruzuki, complete with the guns if I could.
    But if she's a reward in the upcoming Fall, getting Suzutsuki shouldn't be a problem with a decent fleet. Winter event is a bit complicated since they're usually short but tend to have notoriously hard final map.

Quote Originally Posted by Kranesh View Post
    I love how her ren-chans have a deadpan expression, looks like she's gonna be the quietest of all the ducky sisters.
    Her Rensouhou-kun has deadpan expression but bolt-like gleaming eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ren View Post
    Very cute. The duckies along with Kamikaze Sentai are among the best DDs in terms of art imo.
    I would've argued that Shiratsuyu-class certainly count as well, but I agree that the duckies are among the best, art-wise.

Quote Originally Posted by DLRevan View Post
    I don't expect kc to look visually much different, but would be a good time to improve the way the game communicates with the server, etc. Kc is dated in more ways than one.
    Hmm, what kind of change do you have in mind? One thing about API changes is that KC3Kai and other game viewers would break once they're overhauled.

Last edited by LostLogia4; 09-16-2017 at 03:22 PM.
    Lacrima Memoria: Graveyard of the Fleet Maidens (May Poi-chan rest in peace)
    Christmas Eve Marriage: Shiratsuyu-Class 1300JST
    Marriage Memoirs with Murashigure
    Current Flower Knight : Oncidium altissimum (Bride of Fos).

IGN
    Trickster
    Server
    Palau Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    3128 Post(s)
    Finally an Allied DD! And we'll get a new member of the Yamato's Round Table as well!

Lord Paramount of the High Gardens. [Flower Knights pomf'ed: 161]
    Flower Knight Girl ID: 221329971 (DMM)
    Shiratsuyu-Girls:
    Shiratsuyu, Shigure, Murasame, Yuudachi, Harusame, Samidare, Umikaze, Yamakaze, Kawakaze, Suzukaze

Rep
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Also one thing I'm wondering... I really hope they start adding more murican ships after the new Brit DD, they kinda have fogotten about the yanks but thanks to Sara K2 I'm sure we're gonna get news probably next winter event.

@LostLogia4 They should be more lively with those type of eyes! Look how cheerful Iowa is with her starry eyes, sure these Ren-chans are the complete opposite tho...

IGN
    DLRevan
    Server
    Kanoya Airfield
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1024 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LostLogia4 View Post

Hmm, what kind of change do you have in mind? One thing about API changes is that KC3Kai and other game viewers would break once they're overhauled.
    But you wouldn't disagree, that the API, as well as the frontend, does need an overhaul.

With a change in client, I'm certain enough will change with handling to mostly break these anyway.

Murakumo 17th June 2015
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Touch Fluffy Kumo