Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      The 18th Oct Maint has ended. Check thread for more information and discussion.
      Visitor messaging is temporarily disabled.
Bookmark Thread
    Rep
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Esphorosa Universe by Ryuuhou Kagiyama

Hi everyone, Ryuuhou Kagiyama here. It's been a while. Some of you might know me from the badge generator, or as the KanColle video translator on YouTube. I disappeared about a year ago to focus on making the video game series I've been dreaming of since childhood. Having played so many DMM games, I decided to make a webgame first.

Now that my game is beginning to take shape, I realized that I haven't really turned to anyone for opinions and feedback. I figured I should come back to the community where I got my start in Japanese webgames. I'm hoping I can count on you guys for feedback.

Pre-Alpha Demo
    Kickstarter

About
    Esphorosa Universe: Possessions is an episodic story-based strategy RPG webgame with a point and click adventure system. You travel across a corrupt empire in a caravan with two rebels who think things would be better if only they ruled the world instead. One is an former bandit who prefers to solve his problems through fighting, while the other is a sorceress from an influential family trained in the ways of manipulation. Together, you evade capture, uncover conspiracies, and gather support for your revolution.

Planned Mechanics

• Straightforward tactics-style combat system with skills and professions
    • Collect items and evidence in a point and click adventure system
    • Voiced characters in an original fantasy story that progresses as the game is updated
    • Travel around and complete missions for money and experience while gaining support of the locals
    • Recruit unique characters to your caravan and bond them together over the nightly campfire
    • Hire mercenaries to cover deficiencies in your army
    • As a web game, decisions truly matter. Your playstyle is analyzed to produce new story arcs, missions, and characters in every new update.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated. The game is in pre-alpha so I am open to all suggestions. Please feel free to ask me any questions and thanks for your time.