Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.

View Poll Results: Destroyer or Cruiser Docks first?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Destroyer

4 33.33%
  • Cruiser

8 66.67%
Bookmark Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: An NA clan.

Rep
    Mentioned
    4796 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyana View Post
    "I'm amazed no one picked [OREL] yet..."

I too would like the clan named after me.

It should totally be renamed to "Riepah's Rascals".
    Attached Images Attached Images

Ask me about "GCT Shelter"! It's just like an animal shelter, but for GCTers and with smaller cages. And more weirdos. Definitely more weirdos.

IGN
    Emerald Acid
    Server
    Rabaul Naval Base
    Rep
    Mentioned
    8306 Post(s)
    The Cruiser docks have been obtained. Enjoy basically having the -10% cost flag on at all time for them. And still run the actual flag as well.

I always pull my weight. I just happen to be made of helium.
    ~
    Ryuujou & Iku Anniversary 9/28/15 | Uranami Anniversary 3/1/17 | Fubuki Anniversary 4/24/17 | Akebono Anniversary 7/1/17 | Shimakaze Anniversary 5/4/16~
    Admiral Anniversary: 5/25 | I wrote a thing. Updated! (7/31)

IGN
    Emerald Acid
    Server
    Rabaul Naval Base
    Rep
    Mentioned
    8306 Post(s)
    Destroyer docks are up and running finally. Next in the far future is for the Battleships.

~
    Ryuujou & Iku Anniversary 9/28/15 | Uranami Anniversary 3/1/17 | Fubuki Anniversary 4/24/17 | Akebono Anniversary 7/1/17 | Shimakaze Anniversary 5/4/16~

IGN
    Emerald Acid
    Server
    Rabaul Naval Base
    Rep
    Mentioned
    8306 Post(s)
    Two months later due to the event burnouts and the Battleship docks are up for our NA players here. Not gonna bother with the CV docks since I'm like the only one that regularly plays then in the group anymore, so next we're gonna start buying the nation-based exp. boosts.

~

Rep
    Mentioned
    645 Post(s)
    Sweet deal.

"Haze Grey & Underway"
    - World of Warships Profile ; Warships.Today -

Rep
    Mentioned
    645 Post(s)
    The clan is at max members right now. However, you might want to think about freeing some spots. There's guys that haven't been on in 100, 200 days, we even got one guy that hasn't been in the game for 400+ days.

"Haze Grey & Underway"
    - World of Warships Profile ; Warships.Today -

IGN
    Emerald Acid
    Server
    Rabaul Naval Base
    Rep
    Mentioned
    8306 Post(s)
    @M.A.Mitscher I'll see what I can do. I know there are a few who who haven't been on in like ever, but some of those people also happen to be friends who have played the game with us in the past and who are still part of our Discord now. Those specific people I won't remember because if they do come back, even only for a bit, I want them to still have a place to come back to where we all gather. After all, the point of this clan was pretty much just to have an established common ground for all of us NA players here on Hime, as well as the Discords, to be a part of and benefit from. Never really had any plans beyond that, and the fact that it even got to be this big in the first place is honestly completely out of left field for me.

Not complaining, mind. We got to get all of the things worth buying finished off because of some of these randoms. But the priority will still be 'people we know first, randoms second.'

~

IGN
    Keyan_TTK
    Server
    Hashirajima Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    3840 Post(s)
    Speaking of Discord, most of us ([HIME] EU clan members and [E-E] NA clan members) can be found here, on Leyana's Discord.
    (It's a fairly big Discord, but the link sends you straight to the #militarysimulators channel, where the WoWS players lurk).

We're also on the (fomer) GCT Shelter Discord server.