Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.

View Poll Results: Destroyer or Cruiser Docks first?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Destroyer

4 36.36%
  • Cruiser

7 63.64%
Bookmark Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: An NA clan.

IGN
    Emerald Acid
    Server
    Rabaul Naval Base
    Rep
    Mentioned
    8287 Post(s)

An NA clan.

I don't know how much this was really requested or anything, but due to the creation being on discount, and because it came up in a conversation topic, I ended up making one since I happened to have 1k Doubloons lying around for potential commander re-specs.

I'll be clear that it's not specifically a Himeuta NA clan. I named it for me after what I normally use for these kinds of things since it was my $ that went into it. But any Himeuta players that play on NA and wanted a clan are welcome to join anyways.

I won't lie in that I hardly even know of any other NA players, so it's quite unlikely that any bonuses won't be around to be abused since those I do know only play casually, and I myself only play when there's an event or something similar going on, or if a friend asks me to join them. But if enough people join up, maybe eventually we can get some buildings. Which ones are up for debate and discussion, but as the useful ones are 2k each and each person can only get 30 points a day on average, it's a way's off.

So, if what few NA players here are interested, hit up the clan search function and look for Emerald Empire. Das me.

Last edited by Emerald Acid; 10-04-2017 at 11:54 PM.
    I always pull my weight. I just happen to be made of helium.
    ~
    Ryuujou & Iku Anniversary 9/28/15 | Uranami Anniversary 3/1/17 | Fubuki Anniversary 4/24/17 | Akebono Anniversary 7/1/17 | Shimakaze Anniversary 5/4/16~
    Admiral Anniversary: 5/25 | I wrote a thing. Updated! (9/12)

Rep
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Acid View Post
    I don't know how much this was really requested or anything, but due to the creation being on discount, and because it came up in a conversation topic, I ended up making one since I happened to have 1k Doubloons lying around for potential commander re-specs.

I'll be clear that it's not specifically a Himeuta NA clan. I named it for me after what I normally use for these kinds of things since it was my $ that went into it. But any Himeuta players that play on NA and wanted a clan are welcome to join anyways.

I won't lie in that I hardly even know of any other NA players, so it's quite unlikely that any bonuses won't be around to be abused since those I do know only play casually, and I myself only play when there's an event or something similar going on, or if a friend asks me to join them. But if enough people join up, maybe eventually we can get some buildings. Which ones are up for debate and discussion, but as the useful ones are 2k each and each person can only get 30 points a day on average, it's a way's off.

So, if what few NA players here are interested, hit up the clan search function and look for Emerald Empire. Das me.

To be honest, I'm not sure that actually getting a clan is worth it, even with the bonuses in 06.11. Unlike in, say, warframe, the bonuses are almost cosmetic. 10% to ship purchase and repair costs is nice, but only 3% exp boost, and nation specific too?

Meh.

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.

IGN
    Keyan_TTK
    Server
    Hashirajima Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    3772 Post(s)

Sooo... is it another, more polite way to tell us to "Go Orel some more, ya lazy slaves!"?

Rep
    Mentioned
    605 Post(s)
    Hey Emerald, I sent an application to be an Orel Cruz Candidate.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Keyan_TTK Can the clan be renamed [OREL] or something like that? Only the KC fans would get that.

"Haze Grey & Underway"
    - World of Warships Profile ; Warships.Today -

IGN
    Emerald Acid
    Server
    Rabaul Naval Base
    Rep
    Mentioned
    8287 Post(s)
    @M.A.Mitscher Added in. Sorry for the delay. Dunno if anyone else was on at the time, but I gave everyone invite/accept powers.

So for future reference, if anyone else sends an app in and I'm not around, just snag somebody who is.

~
    Ryuujou & Iku Anniversary 9/28/15 | Uranami Anniversary 3/1/17 | Fubuki Anniversary 4/24/17 | Akebono Anniversary 7/1/17 | Shimakaze Anniversary 5/4/16~

Rep
    Mentioned
    605 Post(s)
    @Emerald Acid I had done a tone of battles already before the invite was accepted, even already claimed all 3 containers for the day. Still, I did the event oil mission and got 30 for the clan.

"DO YOU EVEN OREL CRUZ, BRUH?"

"Haze Grey & Underway"

IGN
    Emerald Acid
    Server
    Rabaul Naval Base
    Rep
    Mentioned
    8287 Post(s)
    @M.A.Mitscher Any oil is appreciated. Who knows, with a few more missions completed by others, we might even be able to already be 1/4 of the way to IJN exp boosts.

~

IGN
    Keyan_TTK
    Server
    Hashirajima Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    3772 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by M.A.Mitscher View Post
    @Keyan_TTK Can the clan be renamed [OREL] or something like that? Only the KC fans would get that.
    Don't ask me, ask Em. Renaming clans costs Dubloons though.

Also, I did have Orel in mind when picking the name of the EU clan, but it's also the name of a Russian city, somewhere near Moscow.

And, welcome to the clan! You may even have noticed there's a player named OrelCrusin with us too. (it's Leyana)

Rep
    Mentioned
    605 Post(s)
    I got my Daily 30 Oil, can I have something to eat now Emerald-san?

"Haze Grey & Underway"

IGN
    Emerald Acid
    Server
    Rabaul Naval Base
    Rep
    Mentioned
    8287 Post(s)
    I am no taskmaster. Blame Keyan for hiding resources under the guise of Orel Slaving.

~