Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      The 18th Oct Maint has ended. Check thread for more information and discussion.
      Visitor messaging is temporarily disabled.
Bookmark Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Rep
    Mentioned
    734 Post(s)
    Devs don't want gaijin players. Thanks bye.

LSC Completed 2014-2015
    Taihou - 29/12, Bismarck - 12/01, Yamato - 19/01, Musashi - 16/02, Shioi - 30/03

Rep
    Mentioned
    258 Post(s)
    @FlamingYu lel got murdered from pre-reg

http://himeuta.org/signaturepics/sigpic10327_1.gif

Rep
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)

It will look like that dragon quest pic and a lot like x-overd battle screen. The bottom sentence practically beautifies the explanation that battle will be automatic and will have some sort of one-click ability button that the player will use occasionally like fkg, company girls etc.

Haha, maybe they're REALLY not liking my posts and decided to ban everything outside of Japan *joke*.

You can still play this game through a JP VPN and I'm sure there will be workarounds like kancolle and such.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    You can still play this game through a JP VPN and I'm sure there will be workarounds like kancolle and such.
    if this game manage to gather enough of player to care about working around IP block.

Rep
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Here are some screens revealing a little more detail

Here's two pages from a mag featuring the game (NSFW): ttp://livedoor.blogimg.jp/ma_sa_gk/imgs/1/7/1707c46d.jpg

The above says that in the case that the same portrait girl is obtained, then one of them will be exchanged for an item used for limit breaking.

In the end this is managed by dmm so expect the usual.

Rep
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)

I decided to just continue with the rolls without caring for the results. I ended up getting 2 SSR and will continue to roll just to get a feel for the rates.
    There were three cut-ins for both times. There is no 4th cut-in. Depending on the expression you get for the 3rd cut-in, a blush will give you a higher chance for an SSR, a wink will most likely be an SR. Whoever thought of this cut-in system is an idiot.

Rep
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Uhh... no
    3rd cut in is the same expression (blushing) and always give you SSR

Anyway, 2nd campaign has started which lets you choose any SR of your choice

Rep
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)

Here's my choice.

Anyway, blocking foreign IPs, obvious tuning of gacha rates during campaign, trying to promote a 6k start kit before even showing the game system/mechanic (not even the die hard fanboiz will bite that), right, not expecting anything from this crazy management.

Rep
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    @boukyaku
    Obvious tuning of gatcha rates? when did this happen? proof?
    Also in actuallity, the starter kit is selling quite well (15th most pre-ordered good on getchu, 9th preorder on softmap under pc game items, could go on but i won't)
    not to be rude, but do your research a little more before you go on the game

Rep
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)

whoops