Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Rep
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)

Apparently not.

Only one code can be used per account. That doesn't stop someone from using multiple accounts to get what they want so have at it.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1108 Post(s)
    It's easier to use for me, no heavy loading, no japan only IP lol. :)

Rep
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)

2nd PV.............

Rep
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)

lol

Anyway, game releases a week from today.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1108 Post(s)
    It seems the game started yesterday. I tried and got this.

It was as expected, my old PC won't be able to handle the game. Well I tried, but they won't let me play, so I'm out and good luck, guys. :)

Rep
    Mentioned
    745 Post(s)
    @Mikan why are you even trying? Don't support anti-gaijin game. I still get this.

LSC Completed 2014-2015
    Taihou - 29/12, Bismarck - 12/01, Yamato - 19/01, Musashi - 16/02, Shioi - 30/03

Rep
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    You have to play using VPN.
    Game seems incomplete or not optimized. You have to level your skills, but the rate they are cast is RNG, You might have to move their Grids to certain quadrants to even activate them. If you screw up their AI badly, they'll end up never using any skills like this https://puu.sh/yKgme/88fbc5f9ad.jpg red and purple are full because no skills are consuming them to level them. Thats what I got so far. Only made it to episode 2-2, then stopped because it was getting too hard.

Rep
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    It's actually just one small part that's filtering IPs outside of JP, and that's Amazon Cloudshare.

The easiest way is to use a VPN with split tunneling if you don't want it to take over your entire internet connection. Use your local internet for whatever, and only the VPN for domains in JP.

Anyway, I've tried giving this game almost a week and here's my take;

AUGUST did a wonderful job on their part. The story isn't that great, writing is ok, but then again it's a social game. Character design, voice, etc are all great.

DMM fucked up the rest as usual. I simply can't stand the upbringing part and the AI is just messed no matter how well you polish the stats.
    Will have to drop this one even though I drew all SSRs -_-.

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    @boukyaku
    Totally agreed. Plus I like the X'mas new BGM and always, Lily~
    For now, I till hope DMM can improve the system and be more effective and active for both events and system issues, as what you can expect from Kancolle.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Was 50/50 on whether to roll the 3k DMM point gacha for Radis and lo' and behold, pulled Radis and Koto (seasonal) in two consecutive seasonal gatcha. Also saw a triple cut-in for the first time; I think the number of cut-in just correspond to the number of rare drops you get rather than the rarity of your drop.

I don't bother doing the academy full time anymore but once you've gotten used to how the academy works, it's pretty easy to egg the Irises to cast skills. For example, if you want to cast single-target attack spell consistently then you'll want to max 攻撃 + 単体 + 全力 and given how the academy works, you'll have to run the top right course and max 全力 + 複数 first, then run the bottom right course to max 単体 + 守備 and finally run the top left course to max 攻撃 + 挑戦 and get your desired tendency. Certain combinations are just plain impossible (e.g. maxing the aforementioned 3 + 堅実).

One important thing to note is that maxing multi-attacking tendency (複数) will cause your single target skills (単体) to not activate even if it's the only spell available, so think of all tendency as a zero-max slider. They tend to spam buff / debuff on the same target if you max the slider, though, so I generally just avoid using units with buff / debuff that I can't prevent my Irises from casting.

Given how the combat tendency system works, the best characters are those with skills that don't clash with each other. Ashley SSR is good as she has a single-hit attack (攻撃+単体) + multi-target buff (守備+複数) + multi-hit attack (攻撃+複数) whereas Radis is not as great since hers is multi-target attack + single-target buff + multi-target attack. Still better than characters with single-target attack and single-target debuff though, given that you'll have 50/50 chance to proc either of them and there's no way to avoid it unless you want to rely on normal hits.