Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Rep
    Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Right, we're all thinking the system is going to resemble X-Overd (in terms of everything). What everyone is getting in pre-reg gacha would be the clothes for the character and it determines the rarity.

The cut-ins do not guarantee rarity but simply increase probability of getting said rarity.

There's a good chance the 2nd slot for pre-reg gacha will be for equipment.

Rep
    Mentioned
    741 Post(s)
    @kyu bey 4 cut ins myth? I have seen a two now and its a SR. Gonna stop bothering with this. Its raining Ns and Rs.

This pre-reg gacha is going in FGO levels of crap. Over 60+ yolos and no SSR.

LSC Completed 2014-2015
    Taihou - 29/12, Bismarck - 12/01, Yamato - 19/01, Musashi - 16/02, Shioi - 30/03

Rep
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    @FlamingYu no one talks about 4 cut ins so my finger is not on print screen button...this is only the leftover lol

1st id: 6 rolls no ssr
    2nd id: 3 rolls ssr lol

in the end i'm not going to play the game if i didn't like the game though.....super awful gacha rate is a nice way to get rid of me

http://himeuta.org/signaturepics/sigpic10327_1.gif

Rep
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I don't really see why people here are complaining about rates just because they're just a bit unlucky. Rates for the majority seem normal (9 out 10 of my DMM accounts have SSR)

Last edited by Teruyo; 10-11-2017 at 03:09 PM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    An equal amount of users are reporting getting SSR and not getting SSR on other forums. We're starting to think this is account based but meh.

I wouldn't worry about pre-reg gacha for now. There's still a lot of time left and if it annoys you then stop and wait until they increase the rates.

There are two very big red flags:

1. The way management has covered the game battle system screen with a cut-in animation. This suggests either a) they really don't want users to see how crappy their system is before release, b) their system is epic and they do not want other games to copy and release before;
    I am betting on a)

2. Management omitted opening up a community forum on dmm for this game. This is a VERY bad sign and I have only seen this happen for games that disappear quickly.

In short, don't expect much. This will be a milking factory for the die-hard fanboiz.

Rep
    Mentioned
    741 Post(s)
    What are the chances the battle system would be just this?

LSC Completed 2014-2015
    Taihou - 29/12, Bismarck - 12/01, Yamato - 19/01, Musashi - 16/02, Shioi - 30/03

Rep
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    @boukyaku that sounds really dark...

http://himeuta.org/signaturepics/sigpic10327_1.gif

Rep
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I don't know about this game, look good, hope the gacha and event is good. I have played Re:Bless and every event they give me 6 free SSR ticket, hope the system in this game is as good as its art.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rep
    Mentioned
    741 Post(s)
    I am not expecting this to have fancy 3D models or 2D sprites after I saw that battle screen.

Attack animation on enemy HUD.

LSC Completed 2014-2015

Rep
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I expect more information will be revealed (maybe 2nd PV with gameplay) on 15th.