Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Rep
    Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    I dropped pre-reg gacha until they increase rates.

I see CRIWARE on the bottom right so maybe a good sign. Still managed by dmm so still expecting the player base to be treated like cattle, especially after reading the "welcome set" you can find on their homepage.
    The welcome set is scheduled for 11/15/2017 and the game is slated within the year.

For those wondering, the welcome set is a booklet containing character art, the world, a code you can use for in-game items, and the game soundtrack. If anything, I see ppl buying it for the soundtrack but if 60k+ jpy then no.

Rep
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    It's pretty much
    1 cut-in = R or SR
    2 cut-in = SR or SSR
    3 cut-in = SSR
    SD Yuu showing up means more chance of cut-ins I think

Also 6/10 of my accounts have Chris so I'm quite happy

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by boukyaku View Post
    For those wondering, the welcome set is a booklet containing character art, the world, a code you can use for in-game items, and the game soundtrack. If anything, I see ppl buying it for the soundtrack but if 60k+ jpy then no.
    I assume you mean 6k jpy. you also forgot the lunch mat. i seen worse deals so this is fine, especially for fans of august

Rep
    Mentioned
    741 Post(s)
    @Mikan You and your ridiculous RNG luck.
    if one day is 6 rolls. About 42 rolls I guess. Never saw any special crap and best is 1 cut in.

If the in-game gacha is 1% or lower, this game will be an instant drop. Not a fan of having more <1% gachas.

LSC Completed 2014-2015
    Taihou - 29/12, Bismarck - 12/01, Yamato - 19/01, Musashi - 16/02, Shioi - 30/03

Rep
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    According to reports from users on twitter, SSR chances are roughly calculated to be 3%
    Same rates usually carry on from pre reg gatchas so maybe it's the same for this game

Last edited by Teruyo; 10-03-2017 at 10:41 AM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    997 Post(s)
    @FlamingYu Just rolling for fun. :D

I probably won't be playing this game. Right now the gacha already loading really slow on my old PC. I don't know how heavy the full game will. The gacha is pretty tho. :)

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FlamingYu View Post
    @Mikan You and your ridiculous RNG luck.
    if one day is 6 rolls. About 42 rolls I guess. Never saw any special crap and best is 1 cut in.

If the in-game gacha is 1% or lower, this game will be an instant drop. Not a fan of having more <1% gachas.
    I have stop rolling this game because I rolled both SSR side by side though.

Rear-Admiral
    Rep
    Mentioned
    511 Post(s)
    @boukyaku CRIWARE just provided a Middleware to August. August is still the developer of this game and DMM is still the publisher.

Rep
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arisato Minato View Post
    I have stop rolling this game because I rolled both SSR side by side though.
    There's still the second gatcha roll and Koto's (the sweets loving samurai) SSR that's to be released :p

Rep
    Mentioned
    741 Post(s)
    @Mikan It looks like some old school Dragon Quest style gameplay though. With anime cut in during skills and such.

LSC Completed 2014-2015
    Taihou - 29/12, Bismarck - 12/01, Yamato - 19/01, Musashi - 16/02, Shioi - 30/03

Rep
    Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    I dropped pre-reg gacha after the 2nd day exactly because of the long load times and heavy pc/net use.

I decided to roll after a while to see if anything changed and today I was trolled with 6 N.

Not coming back until they increase rates (probably around winter time, close to release assuming their announcement is true). If not, then I won't even try the game ^_^.