Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Rep
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    The only part everyone has issues with is the healer role. Healing members that have full HP is a big issue and ppl can't seem to figure out why. Other then that, no problems in tweaking the AI to to use all skills at the right time.

At any rate, I'm still logging on daily to complete the missions. This is considered a character game and no expectations should be placed outside of what August made. As long as DMM doesn't screw things up too badly that interferes enjoying the characters and their events, I don't see a problem.

Those really into Koto will like this event.

Rep
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    This will be going down for long maintenance to revamp the whole game system and reform the current management.

It will start from 02/15/2018 and is slated to re-open this summer.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by boukyaku View Post
    This will be going down for long maintenance to revamp the whole game system and reform the current management.

It will start from 02/15/2018 and is slated to re-open this summer.
    I'm not sure what to expect out of this.

The academy system is fine if they would just let us use more than 3 energy at a time.

I like how swiftly battles conclude, but I can see how they could be struggling to add new feature / difficulty to the system. With randomized skills w/o equipment setups, it's pretty much a dead-end system without much to improve upon. The only thing they can do to the enemies are buffing their HP/ATK, which doesn't really provide much challenge other than making the map insanely one-sided whether towards us or the enemies.

Still, I hope w/e system they come up with will be as swift as this one and doesn't necessitate much player's attention, unlike that abomination of a system in Azur Lane >_>.

Rep
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    The game system was horrible. It was bad to the point of suspecting DMM of purposely trying to make the game fail so August would go bankrupt and thus be absorbed by DMM (like other VN companies have in the past). The attitude of management from the very start only deepened suspicions.

i went through as many scenes as possible with the characters before long maint. The writing and CGs did not disappoint. With a game system like this, August should've just released this as a VN.

At any rate, the new management introduced themselves with the following;

The game system will receive an entire overhaul (upbringing and battle still in).
    Player level, in-game currency (for gacha etc), and all Iris collected so far will carry over.
    Everything else will most likely not carry over due to an overhaul of the game system and re-balancing of things. IMO, it will be converted to flare lights.
    A mobile version of the game will be released at the same time as the renewal comes out.

I'll believe the above claim if/when I see it.

Will check in again this summer when it's supposed to release (I predict end of year).

Rep
    Mentioned
    2419 Post(s)
    Looks like the pre-reg for the restart(?) is up!

Rep
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)

Sharon, next to Ashley and Chris, is one of my favs. Was really surprised to get her.

The next fav is Beatrice and should be good to go.

The release day is slated for "very soon" so we will see.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Wanted Irina / Laura / Priscilla, got Sharon / Rugenia(?) instead.

At the rate of ~1 SSR per day, it's hell trying to get the girl you want ~_~

Rep
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    At this point I'm more concerned on whether or not this is still IP blocked. If it is, I don't care who I get in this pre-reg gacha, I'm dropping it immediately no questions asked. Unfortunately, from what I've seen on the game page on dmm, it's still IP blocked.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2419 Post(s)
    Somehow I have no luck getting SSR even though I have been rolling 30 times daily for over a week...

I do hope it's possible to rarity promote with the new version of the game since they literally have the girls in R, SR, SSR forms.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ofi123 View Post
    Somehow I have no luck getting SSR even though I have been rolling 30 times daily for over a week...

I do hope it's possible to rarity promote with the new version of the game since they literally have the girls in R, SR, SSR forms.
    I doubt there would be a feature like that.

I recommend rolling in both the normal and R18 gacha to double your chances. You can only pick 1 of the 2 you rolled, but that's 60 rolls a day instead of 30.