Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      The 18th Oct Maint has ended. Check thread for more information and discussion.
      Visitor messaging is temporarily disabled.
Bookmark Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Rep
    Mentioned
    248 Post(s)
    So 30 fish have an option to pick last year fish banner.....now what will happen if I picked that while I already picked that same banner last year??

http://www.himeuta.net/signaturepics/sigpic13355_2.gif

Rep
    Mentioned
    4750 Post(s)
    @D Des Do you really want to give up your assdick to find out?

Rep
    Mentioned
    708 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by D Des View Post
    So 30 fish have an option to pick last year fish banner.....now what will happen if I picked that while I already picked that same banner last year??
    You'll just get a red speech text error.

Lacrima Memoria: Graveyard of the Fleet Maidens (May Poi-chan rest in peace)
    Christmas Eve Marriage: Shiratsuyu-Class 1300JST
    Marriage Memoirs with Murashigure
    Current Flower Knight : Oncidium altissimum (Bride of Fos).

Server
    Brunei
    Rep
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 211303 View Post
    @Ferreae yeah, 3-5 is mainly for getting DE. I use 3CV2CA1SS comp for north route.
    I know people recommend bringing a sub for the north route, but how do you make that work? I've NEVER has a sub survive to the boss - As in, 10+ runs, 0 successes. if they make it past A (doubtful), they invariably wind up taiha at F. I've tried torps, engine & boiler, everything I can think of. Even if it's not a guaranteed retreat, it seems to be FAR to low to be viable. And we're talking married subs - Lv 130 RO, engine combo, fast speed, 100 evasion? Taiha by the CL at A.

For those of you who use this comp, how do you do it? Stack damecons and pray?

Rep
    Mentioned
    4750 Post(s)
    @Etrigan I do it with Shioi, Iyo or Hitomi. I hear Gou now works too if you hole punch her. The reason for either of these 4 is that they all have good armour that you can increase further with 2-3 triple O2 torpedoes. This makes them quite tanky against everything but dedicated ASW ships. For those, you just have to pray that your opening strike takes them out. Which shouldn't be too hard with 3 CVs.

Also, there's always the option of taking level 1 subs and just kusoing it.

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.

Server
    Brunei
    Rep
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    @Leyana I was going for evasion over armor - I'd tried Iyo with the speed combo and a triple oxy, I didn't try stacking 3x oxys.

I guess fishing season is the time to experiment, otherwise it doesn't seem worth it. I just sent the same fleet out with Abukuma taking the place of the sub, and cleared the boss with just one ship minorly damaged. AS and an AACI capable ship seems to work pretty well at getting me past F, and the ships (other than Northern Hime) that the sub is tanking aren't that much of a threat.

And no Kuso. The only ships I've lost so far were subs through 3-2 carelessness; I'm not going to do it on purpose.

Rep
    Mentioned
    4750 Post(s)
    @Etrigan Evasion is useless as a tanking stat. Thing with Hoppou is that unless you can reliably empty her slots, she can crit your ships quite hard.

IGN
    Shepard
    Server
    Kanoya
    Rep
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    what's a good comp for fishing in 1-6?

Wo-san... why won't you come to my base?

You don't get it do you? It's a SHIP that launches Ship GIRLS! It's going to cause a rift in the space/awesome continuum!!

Rep
    Mentioned
    4750 Post(s)
    @Impstar_Deuce None because 1-6 is a lie.

But seriously, you'll need BBV and CVL to hit those nodes and they contain Ru and Wo. You're better off going to 3-3 or 3-5 since you can take heavier ships there.

Rep
    Mentioned
    248 Post(s)
    @LostLogia4

Thanks for clarifying~

http://www.himeuta.net/signaturepics/sigpic13355_2.gif