Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      The next maint/update will be on 25th. Check thread for more information and discussion.
      New Forum "Azur Lane" has been added to User Suggested Forums
Bookmark Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Re:Bless

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kyu bey View Post
    and i got lucky because someone that can kill the boss joined my room. i only died once.
    You don't actually need to survive, as long as the boss dies its fine. I started an inferno boss, opened it for people to join then went out for the evening. Someone came and killed it for me, victory ?!

It said something about them getting a rare drop, what does the boss drop? Extra SSR item/unit copies ?

Quote Originally Posted by snowfoxrb View Post
    Don't bring sub since they will mess up with your resurrect.
    FYI you can turn off the auto-sub, just click their unit portraits during the battle and you'll see the red number being removed/replaced. So you can turn it off completely, or just change the order they appear in.

Rep
    Mentioned
    258 Post(s)
    @Diirk the thing is...i don't want to take the risk called 'people that joined my room can't kill the boss'...that's why i spend the gem to revive....

basically any of ssr event girl / event weapon / ?event armor?.....not sure if it's rng / not...but the guy i saw got chara & sword

http://himeuta.org/signaturepics/sigpic10327_1.gif

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    So after 9 of the diamond 11x character gacha rolls, I've gotten a total of 5 SRs and 94 Rs. I'm not even mad since they're fairly generous with gacha tickets, which just makes it even more ridiculous, lol. Especially since maps drop R units occasionally so you're literally just selling virtually all of what you roll since there's nothing to do with it.

I mean, I'd say there's no point spending diamonds on it anymore but there's nothing else to really do with them anyway, just the occasional slot expansion.

Edit: Actually I checked and part of it was just me getting super unlucky I guess... should be 3% SSR, 10% SR which while still pretty low is really about normal for these types of games.

Last edited by Diirk; 10-22-2017 at 06:39 AM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    I think you super unlucky with that gacha lol. I usually pull gacha on the day I feel lucky, and just 1 pack at a time and I feel that it really 3% SSR( 1 SSR every 3x11 pull). Compare with kamihime when I reroll about 1000~ times I can say that this game gacha is quite good.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rep
    Mentioned
    258 Post(s)
    finally got a rare drop (event sword) after so many runs at expert

http://himeuta.org/signaturepics/sigpic10327_1.gif