Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      Fall event has started. Check thread for more information and discussion.
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rep
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Hmm, it's too bad that bride Oncidium didn't get any buff, but at least Blushing Bride got buffed...

Lacrima Memoria: Graveyard of the Fleet Maidens (May Poi-chan rest in peace)
    Christmas Eve Marriage: Shiratsuyu-Class 1300JST
    Marriage Memoirs with Murashigure
    Current Flower Knight : Oncidium altissimum (Bride of Fos).

Rear-Admiral
    Rep
    Mentioned
    509 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by etrensce View Post
    @MrHueHue I don't pay attention to the dates on the notices.
    I bet most people do lol. Even I myself tend to confused with these sometimes when I'm not paying attention, despite I'm the one translating these patch notes.

but yeah just saying you normally don't get confused with the dates if you pay more attention.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    @MrHueHue I can barely keep track of what day it is let alone the actual date. I know maint is on the first day back at work each week so I sit around at work on Monday waiting for main. When it doesn't come, confusion. Life's hard!

FKG ID: 131471598
    IGN: Hyuna

IGN
    Mindrunner
    Rep
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    On October 11 16:58 Postscript

We
    apologize deeply about the delay in response to the following matter we received inquiries from customers .

· The number of
     living characters is not correctly reflected in the power effect according to the number of survivors of characters when "whale caneon" is used at the time of sorting out whale boat As for

the case of the number of surviving characters of the assistant for guidance Although it was there,
    other than supporters, we confirmed that the number of survival characters was not reflected correctly and we
    responded.

Currently we have confirmed that corrective action is completed and it is operating normally.

We are
    sorry to trouble you but please refrain from logging in again for correction application.

We apologize for the inconvenience this time to you.

We also
    sent four Huasenki stones as an apology for this trouble based on the case where we previously announced the correction correspondence .

For the above items, you
    can receive from the gift box which is on the top left of the home screen .

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused to you.

We look forward to your continued "Flower Knight Girl" in the future.

Flower Knight Girl Management Team
    14:14 posted on October 11th at 11 o'clock additionally We apologize deeply about the delay of correspondence

with regard to the following matter we received your inquiries from customers

· A
     different story is played at the second half stage of the reprint service "Laughing Flower comes Fuku"

· When the effect of Ability to invalidate 1 damage is invoked, the
     "counterattack" indication For

those cases that may be displayed as "super counterattack",
    we have confirmed that corrective action is now completed and that it is working properly.

We are
    sorry to trouble you but please refrain from logging in again for correction application.

I sincerely
    apologize for the inconvenience this time to you .

Moreover, concerning the following matter, we will continue to investigate and correspond.

· We are sorry for the inconvenience to customers who are
     not correctly reflecting the number of surviving characters of assistants in the power effect corresponding to the number of surviving players when "whale caneon" is used at the time of sortie of a whale boat

Please wait for a while until response is completed, thank you.

Added 12 o'clock on October 11 12 o'clock additionally We apologize deeply for the delay in reporting on

the following matter we received your inquiries from customers

· When whales are sailing at the time of sorting, the number
     of surviving characters of assistants is not correctly reflected in the power effect according to the number of survivors of players when using "whale caneon"

, it is currently under investigation and in response.

We are sorry for the inconvenience to our customers.
    Please wait for a while until response is completed, thank you.

GT translated this. This was posted a few hours ago. Seems that the "Super-Counter Ability" caused some problems for some people.

Everyone gets 4 FG as compensation.

Edit: And Star Lily has the Guts Ability aswell.

Last edited by TribalNugget; 10-11-2017 at 12:55 PM. Reason: Found out what "Huasenki" means.

IGN
    HydroKirby
    Rep
    Mentioned
    742 Post(s)
    @TribalNugget Those machine translations are annoying to read and will lead you astray.

The bugs fixed were as follows.

• Fixed a bug where a 2nd half stage for 笑う花には福来る (Happiness Comes to Laughing Flowers) played back an unrelated title's story.
    • Fixed a bug such that if Negate Damage Once and Counter activate simultaneously, it would show up as Super Counter.

There is currently still a bug such that the number of remaining flower knights in the Whaleship aren't correctly getting factored in with Whale Cannon's damage multiplier.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2200 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HydroKirby View Post
    Furthermore, Super Counter (超反撃) was introduced into the game (along with Guts). Super Counter activates when Counter and Defend activate simultaneously. It doubles the counterattack damage. Not all characters get Super Counter (notably Saffron).
    Strange. Somehow my Saffron-sama is using it though.

Piuy is the boss.

IGN
    HydroKirby
    Rep
    Mentioned
    742 Post(s)
    @ofi123 Like I said in the previous post,
    Quote Originally Posted by HydroKirby View Post
    Fixed a bug such that if Negate Damage Once and Counter activate simultaneously, it would show up as Super Counter.
    Saffron does not have Super Counter.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2200 Post(s)
    @HydroKirby

But mine did. I'll take a screenshot when she does use it.

Piuy is the boss.

IGN
    Trickster
    Server
    Palau Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    3109 Post(s)
    @TribalNugget I won't suggest to use GT btw... reading them can be a pain

Lord Paramount of the High Gardens. [Flower Knights pomf'ed: 140]
    Flower Knight Girl ID: 221329971 (DMM)
    Shiratsuyu-Girls:
    Shiratsuyu, Shigure, Murasame, Yuudachi, Harusame, Samidare, Umikaze, Yamakaze, Kawakaze, Suzukaze