Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Rep
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)

Game Update/Maint 18th Oct Patch

1. Fishing event over
    2. Casual wear CG for sendai , akigumo, Fujinami, Amagiri, sagiri and shiranui
    3. UI overhaul
    4. Updates to CV special attacks
    5. Late Fall Voicelines

Late Autumn voicelines added
    Night before decisive battle Voiceline added for some

Updates to CV cutin attacks,
    the experience(stars) on your places will affect the chance of performing a special attack
    The plane on your first slot of the CV will be counted

2 new expendition added

Updates to expendition,
    the screen now shows the number of expendition equipments you have
    Special supplying added to resupply while on expendition

Ui changes to the Volume screen , sortie , furniture shop and expendition screen

Holloween and Oktoberfest mode re added, Mizuho Holloween difference added.

Casual wear mode for sendai , akigumo, Fujinami, Amagiri, sagiri, Shouryu, Hiryu and shiranui

Fishing mode, Yukata mode CG removed

Fishing event is over

[+] Spoiler

The next maint will be on 18th Oct
    Fallevent 2017 will start next month.

Casual Wear mode will be added for some girls

Last edited by dranzerstar; 10-18-2017 at 12:51 PM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1088 Post(s)
    Fallevent 2017 will start next month.
    Wait, already? Summer event ended only a month ago :|

Nagato 2015-03-22 / Mutsu 2015-03-22 / Hiei 2015-04-18 / Ooi 2015-05-30 / Musashi 2016-03-13 / Richelieu 2017-11-11 / Waiting for Tatsuta Kai Ni :<

IGN
    Ferreae
    Server
    鹿屋基地
    Rep
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Why does everyone act so surprised? We're a month into autumn already...Summer Event just ran to the last edge of its season.

Also: stockpiles too low..PANIC PANIC

Server
    Paramushir Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1361 Post(s)
    @Ferreae: That's the issue with super long "extra-large events". Don't leave a ton of time for recovery to the next one, especially when you factor in patches in between that can suck up resources. And yes, my resources. *sigh*

Thanks to Arkayda for the signature.

Infracted User
    IGN
    Trickster
    Server
    Palau Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    3122 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferreae View Post
    Why does everyone act so surprised? We're a month into autumn already...Summer Event just ran to the last edge of its season.

Also: stockpiles too low..PANIC PANIC
    Because most admirals hadn't recover from that big event. I hadn't reach my quota of fuel and ammo either. The annoying fish even is another patsy unless one finish the quest as the final part gives a good amount of resources... Still :(

IGN
    Hoshimaru
    Server
    Saiki Bay Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    @Ferreae Stockpiles too low.
    I know right? I mean I'm almost at bare minimum on fuel and ammo, but my bauxite is shot.
    Grinding Sara will do that to ya.
    When I saw her K2 I started grinding her to lv99. I succeeded. Mutsu too. So they'll be the next round of rings.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW: DE's on normal maps are a myth, just like whale.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, also apparently DMM is going to be down for maintenance on the 17th. Don't know how long that'll last.

IGN
    Ferreae
    Server
    鹿屋基地
    Rep
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    @Hoshimaru DMM maintenance should be about 10 hours, ends at 1100h JST

My fuel and ammo are just over softcap, while baux is fine, and steel near hardcap. Too bad no trades =P

DEs are totally not a lie ..I got my Matsuwa off 1-5~

IGN
    Hoshimaru
    Server
    Saiki Bay Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    @Ferreae Yes, but that's only if you don't already have her.
    I have Etorofu and Matsuwa (they were my mainstays in this event). I'm missing Shimushu and Kunashiri.
    Those 2 show up on 3-5, and 3-3 (if Zak's video was anything to go by). 3-5 is a pain to complete (too many taihas on my CLTs), and their drop rates are so low (0.9% last I saw) that it's basically not worth looking for them when I could fare better farming the next event they show up in. Of course my info could be outdated.

IGN
    Ferreae
    Server
    鹿屋基地
    Rep
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    @Hoshimaru Well, I farm 3-3 somewhat religiously because I like furniture boxes...and haven't seen hide nor hair of any of the little ones. So, does feel the odds aren't in our favour :P

...and you had to have mentioned whale. Now I've unavailable stuck in my head.

I'm still banking on as more of the kaiboukan are introduced, they'll be put in either regular drops, or construction (or for mad irony: LSC )

----

Side note, my imagination or did Kankanshiki make it seem the new british DD wouldn't be in the autumn event? Suzutsuki in the Event, but the 'hinted DD' time unannounced but later?

Infracted User
    IGN
    Trickster
    Server
    Palau Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    3122 Post(s)
    @Ferreae same here. I got Matsuwa in 1-5 that made me happy a lot (I didn't bother to look at her in the previous event so yeah)

In terms of resources, I still hadn't reach my quota of the usual 250k fuel and ammo... Bauxite needs to reach around 150k just in case that AAHime will be present...