Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      Fall event has started. Check thread for more information and discussion.
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
    Rear-Admiral
    Rep
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)

Maintenance Notice Oct 23rd, 2017

There will be a maintenance on Oct 23rd, 2017 at 1300-1800 JST. With this, the second half of the event "The Mystery Case of The Glass Mansion" will commence. Bloomed flower knights(both with bloomed forms and with bloomed stats only) will also be release this week as well as the re-opening of the Whale Airship Mission.

Also, another new light novel will be released on Nov 30th, featuring Yamashitae (Sci Name: Oxygyne yamashitae), with her serial code for obtaining her will be available when the LN is on sale.

Update:
    Emergency Maintenance was held from 0200 til 0300 JST.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________________________________

Patch Notes:
    1. Event:
    - The second half of the event "The Mystery Case of The Glass Mansion" is now commenced
    - Event Raid Boss and Event Bonus Stage is now be available.
    - You can earn "Strengthening Spirit Summon Key" when complete the event stage maps to open "The Summon of The Great Summoned Strengthening Spirit" stage.
    - Sheet 11 - 16 are added. Extra Sheet 7-11 are added one by one consecutively from Oct 24th til Oct 28th.
    - Testimonial Files 9-14 are added one by one consecutively from Oct 24th til Oct 29th.
    - Challenge stage is also available.

2. Campaign
    - 1st Kiloversary (1000 Days Old) Celebration Campaign
    i. 30% Stamina Discount for the following stage mission: All Story Mission, Whale Airship Mission 21 (lasted until the next maintenance)
    ii. Gold Up campaign: Earn double the gold gained from subjugation (lasted until the next maintenance)
    iii. Halloween Login Bonus Campaign (Oct 25th til Nov 13th): Login everyday for at least 10 days to get all of the rewards.

3. Character
    - Bloomable Flower Knights are now available as follows:
    i. with Bloom form: Herbaceous Peony (Halloween), Japanese Water Iris, False Daphne, Fuchsia
    ii. w/o Bloom form: Lantana (Flower Festival) ,Green Bristlegrass (Flower Festival), Tassel Flower, Sweet William

4. Gacha: 3K DMM points Gacha with rainbow grade Flower Skill, Bloomable Character Priority Gacha

5. Stage Missions:
    - New stage missions: The Summon of The Great Summoned Strengthening Spirit, Whale Airship Mission 21, Story Mission 43
    - Recurring Event: Sleeping Princess of the Worshiping Flowers (Oct 26th til Nov 8th)

6. Garden: 3 new garden items, 20 new pest for Pest Encyclopedia

7. Exchange Shop
    - Bond Crystals, Sun Medal, and Gold Exchange Shop has been updated
    - Added another "5-star or higher Gacha Ticket" in the Party Leader Exchange shop for 40 PL medals
    - Event 2 and Flower Viewing and the Goddess' Medicine Box Exchange shop has been removed
    - Serial Code Banner is now available to redeem a 5* Yamashitae.

8. Misc
    - Halloween theme voice lines is now available for all Flower knight (Oct 23rd til Nov 13th)
    - Added an indicator when the Whale Airship is damaged.
    - Spelling corrections

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.
    Last edited by MrHueHue; 10-23-2017 at 06:29 PM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    721 Post(s)
    Hmm, I wonder why this one is much longer than the others...?

Lacrima Memoria: Graveyard of the Fleet Maidens (May Poi-chan rest in peace)
    Christmas Eve Marriage: Shiratsuyu-Class 1300JST
    Marriage Memoirs with Murashigure
    Current Flower Knight : Oncidium altissimum (Bride of Fos).

IGN
    HydroKirby
    Rep
    Mentioned
    743 Post(s)
    @LostLogia4 There's going to be a present given out to all players to celebrate 1,000 days since FKG's incarnation. There's also going to be a new item introduced to the game which we can get through a login campaign. Also, they're going to add a one-time buyable leader ticket worth 40 medals in the auction house.

3 out of 0 members found this post helpful.

IGN
    Trickster
    Server
    Palau Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    3112 Post(s)
    [+] Spoiler

Seems Fuchsia is getting a bloom at last~ Also I hadn't seen that girl in the last one.

Lord Paramount of the High Gardens. [Flower Knights pomf'ed: 161]
    Flower Knight Girl ID: 221329971 (DMM)
    Shiratsuyu-Girls:
    Shiratsuyu, Shigure, Murasame, Yuudachi, Harusame, Samidare, Umikaze, Yamakaze, Kawakaze, Suzukaze

Rear-Admiral
    Rep
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    @dandan550

Also, another new light novel will be released on Nov 30th, featuring Yamashitae (Sci Name: Oxygyne yamashitae), with her serial code for obtaining her will be available when the LN is on sale.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2203 Post(s)
    Woot a rainbow that I have getting blossomed art......but I have no ampules to level her and I have a lvl 1 blossomed rainbow waiting for ampules >.>

Piuy is the boss.

IGN
    Trickster
    Server
    Palau Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    3112 Post(s)
    @MrHueHue ah that one. Another girl that most people won't get at the moment lol

Shiratsuyu-Girls:
    Shiratsuyu, Shigure, Murasame, Yuudachi, Harusame, Samidare, Umikaze, Yamakaze, Kawakaze, Suzukaze

IGN
    HydroKirby
    Rep
    Mentioned
    743 Post(s)
    Just a reminder that I'm going to be putting promo gachas into the Wiki instead of announcing them in Himeuta from now on. It's easier for me to edit a Wiki page than to copy-paste my forum posts and edit from there. It's also easier to get the word out since more people look at the Wikia than people who look at Himeuta for info.
    Premium Gacha

In other news, I had guessed wrong at who was the culprit. I'm debating whether or not to write the story into the Wikia, but I dislike writing lore/background instead of gameplay aspects. >_>

For anyone curious about the Manyu keys, they summon BSes with Manyus in them. You get them from full clearing event stages.

IGN
    Trickster
    Server
    Palau Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    3112 Post(s)
    @HydroKirby well some good story in the event is good too...

Shiratsuyu-Girls:

Rear-Admiral
    Rep
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Patch notes is up