Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      Fall event Maint will start on 17th Nov. Check thread for more information and discussion.
      New Forum "Azur Lane" has been added to User Suggested Forums
Bookmark Thread
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    Rep
    Mentioned
    238 Post(s)

Fall' 17 Kancolle Event Panic Thread (November 17th))

This thread is a consolidated thread for those who are unsure, panicking or have questions about their readiness for the upcoming Fall 2017 Kancolle event which will start in early August

The event will take place in November and will be relatively small scale compared to the Summer' 17 event.

The event will take place in the middle of November. The scenario is Operation Shō-Gō! Assault on Leyte Gulf, it will be a 2 part opration with the first one taking place in Autumn.

The event will start on the 17th November.

Ask everything related about the event here: Your readiness, what to expect from events, as well as tips from veterans of the game.

There is a general event FAQ which has information and some guidelines on what to do in terms of preparations. It will be updated as information surfaces on the KanColle Dev Twitter.

Side notes:

All event related threads will henceforth be automatically merged with this thread, to consolidate all discussion and discourse about the event.

As the maintenance ends this thread will be closed and the map threads will be available. Please do not create new threads in either Event Central Command or Help & Support and be patient. The respective threads will be open again whenever the servers are actually live.

We will also create a separate thread for people who are streaming their event when it draws closer.

Last edited by nwrtz; 11-05-2017 at 03:13 PM.
    Twitch
    Schedule:
    Thursday 17:00~21:00 UTC | Friday: 18:00~22:00 UTC
    Saturday: 16:00~Open end UTC | Sunday: 16:00~21:00 UTC

IGN
    .sandrio
    Server
    Paramushir Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    I've been waiting for this

I've tried continuing to spread some levels across my fleet and stars across my gear, though I've been a bit lazy with the Kaibokan leveling.
    I managed to get most of my shipgirls rescued in the summer event to a decent point: https://i.imgur.com/RBik6xo.jpg
    Might also want to get Hayasui up to speed just in case...

I'm still never sure what to really focus on when upgrading gear, I'm just trying to get the stuff I started upgrading to +6 for starters and I've been trying to upgrade one or two 15.2cm slowly: https://i.imgur.com/6wgrLgc.jpg

I'm still not in a great place resource wise after summer,
    Fuel 49327
    Ammo 76466
    Steel 86609
    Boki 38445
    610 Buckets,
    trying to work on that with sparkled expeditions and keeping costs low for now.

Considering this is a short event I don't think Ill run into too much trouble unless I decide to go full hard and I doubt I'll do that.
    Anything important I should be aware of? I havent delved into the new expeditions yet (I should) and I didnt completely grasp how the DE upgrade system, especially the hp is supposed to be used to great efficiency, then again I also only have one spare dupe DE.
    I have enough Maruyus now to luckmod someone and right now I'd go for Kitakami or Abukuma...

IGN
    KradHunter
    Server
    Sukumo Bay Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    401 Post(s)
    Well, Summer event really depleted my resources and those scrapping quest that needed steel didn't helped at all...

So, considering I'm low on steel and bauxite, I think I'll go full easy this time...

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.

Married to Nagato on August 19, 2015

IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    4749 Post(s)

So it seems that Fall event and Winter event will be of the same theme, with the coming fall event being first half of the battle.

I really like this idea. Feels real epic.
    Leyte alert

The sexiest bridge ever made.

Server
    Explosive Licking Castle
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1472 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 211303 View Post
    So it seems that Fall event and Winter event will be of the same theme, with the coming fall event being first half of the battle.
    To add to that, the HTML5 reorganisation comes after that, since Winter is the last event before KC 5th anniversary and the hinted redesign.

Finally pulling yet another of the most famous battles of WW2 out of the history books sounds like an excellent way to get those who still play KC enthusiastic enough to continue after the redesign, which for quite a lot of games can be treated as an opportunity for a player to break from the series.

As long as we get to keep all the money we spent in-game I'll still be here :P

Philippine sea never FeelsBadMan

KanDex First Completed 16 February 2016 // HQ Lvl 120! 9 March 2016 // 2nd Anniversary with Hiyou! 31 March 2017

See You At Comiket 93! Friday 29 December メー48a
    Twitch

Rep
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Less than 200 buckets, and baux 32k thx to Saratoga 5-5 quest.......................... Oh god.

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.
    Since May 29, 2015
    LSC's High Five - Yama 1st get, Musa 3rd (randomly) get, Biscuit 5th get, Taihou 9th get, 401 attempts = 0...got 4 from event
    Retiring from LSC Oct 5, 2015
    1yr-old post

IGN
    Trickster
    Server
    Palau Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    3102 Post(s)
    Brace yourselves Battle of Surigao Strait is coming.

I also need to stock extra bauxite for some reason. I got manage to reach my bucket quota, but I obviously know I won't get to hit to hard mode this time.

Lord Paramount of the High Gardens. [Flower Knights pomf'ed: 140]
    Flower Knight Girl ID: 221329971 (DMM)
    Shiratsuyu-Girls:
    Shiratsuyu, Shigure, Murasame, Yuudachi, Harusame, Samidare, Umikaze, Yamakaze, Kawakaze, Suzukaze

Rep
    Mentioned
    472 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 211303 View Post

I really like this idea. Feels real epic.
    Leyte alert
    Yeah i agree, that sounds pretty nice. But i somehow can't shake the feeling we will get more bullshit gimmicks/maps in those Events.... oh well let's wait and see.

Now back to hoarding resources like a madman. :P

The Evolution

IGN
    TeaOfLight
    Server
    Saiki Bay Docks
    Rep
    Mentioned
    450 Post(s)
    Been scrambling around for resources and trying to train ships Saratoga is close to her MK2... so that's good for me unless I pull another get a Kai Ni during event trick again... I'll show my resources when it's close to the event implementation patch.

Junyou (Officially Married! 9/16/2015), Maya (Officially Married! 8/12/2016), Abukuma and Kaga (Officially Married Both! 11/19/2016)
    http://i.imgur.com/WNR2Uub.png
    (Joined the HQ 100 Club at 11/6/2015)

Rep
    Mentioned
    472 Post(s)
    Oh man this nightbattle update to DD's makes me kinda nervous.... i can already see the Horror of multiple nightbattles before the Boss node.

The Evolution