Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1132 Post(s)
    Man, WG sure as hell worked hard on that one. /s

Then again it shouldn't be a surprise seeing how little effort they put into balancing this ship.

Also, gotta love LWM:

• For Fun Factor:
      Bottom line: Is the ship fun to play?

No. Go away.

And quality WG planning:

I apologize for the quality of this review. I was told that she would be out less than twelve hours ago and I had only cursory notes to go on, so I ate at my desk and crunched the whole thing out in 11 hours. It has not been a fun day.

Last edited by Mobius; 12-01-2017 at 05:42 PM.

Nagato 2015-03-22 / Mutsu 2015-03-22 / Hiei 2015-04-18 / Ooi 2015-05-30 / Musashi 2016-03-13 / Richelieu 2017-11-11 / Tatsuta 2018-01-18

IGN
    Keyan_TTK
    Server
    Hashirajima Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    3840 Post(s)
    And if NA's December briefing is any indication, LWM's not likely to catch a breather soon... T-61 should be coming.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1132 Post(s)
    With Roma already being accessible to CCs (even before Aigle, despite being added later), I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to rush everything in order to have Roma ready for release for christmas/new year.

Nagato 2015-03-22 / Mutsu 2015-03-22 / Hiei 2015-04-18 / Ooi 2015-05-30 / Musashi 2016-03-13 / Richelieu 2017-11-11 / Tatsuta 2018-01-18

Rep
    Mentioned
    645 Post(s)
    @Mobius I am going to grab that Piece of Pasta quickly.

"Haze Grey & Underway"
    - World of Warships Profile ; Warships.Today -

IGN
    Keyan_TTK
    Server
    Hashirajima Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    3840 Post(s)
    Looks like WoWS' end-of-year calendar is pretty stuffed. NA hints (and RU outright states) we'll be getting a two-week mission chain quest to get HMAS Vampire starting next week, everything in the Devblog points towards a North Cape and Christmas event for Christmas (d'oh!) with Duke of York as a prize, T-61 should be ready, since the dev cycle is nearing its end and we haven't heard of major rebalancing, and Roma is being previewed by the CCs.

My wallet is ready and is relieved Huang Bleh and A Shitty Taco are so bad.

As for Aigle, I presume the new build is being tested and unsatisfactory. She's probably the testbed for the entire French contre-torpilleurs line.

Seems the STers also have a lot on their plates, with Roma, Duke of York and the French battleship line. Poor @DLRevan, so many battleships to play... (and he can't even share his impressions with us)