Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      Fall event has started. Check thread for more information and discussion.
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
    IGN
    DLRevan
    Server
    Kanoya Airfield
    Rep
    Mentioned
    884 Post(s)

Asia Clan for Himeuta

At the moment I believe there is no clan or even chat group for Himeuta members on WoWsAsia.

There's either very few of you playing in Asia or you're all really good at running under concealment. Basically I do not know if there is enough of us to justify making a Himeuta clan for Asia.

Lately I've gotten quite a number of random invites to clans playing T10 games, but I'm a casual fag who doesn't like people to bother me with clan "activities". That being said, just joining a clan has some minor benefits, so before I go off and do something stupid joining a random clan, I'll put it here that I'm willing to pay the cost for a new clan with the random gold I've got lying around if there are enough members. By enough members, I'm not sure how many yet but I'm looking for a fair number. Because clan creation isn't discounted anymore (argh), and all the clan start bonuses are gone, to start seeing some clan benefits we'll probably have to wait quite a long time and have quite a few starting members.

Said clan would just be a casual thing. Despite no longer having any bonuses, I won't require people to play Clan battles, though they sure are free to, or to madly farm for containers. Just be....'normally' active. Even if progress is deathly slow, I'd rather have our own place than join a random clan, but obviously it has to seem somewhat worth it.

Friends are welcome as well, in order to make up numbers. I think it is no secret that there are far fewer of us on Asia than Eu or NA (if there are any left at all ) If you ninja Himeuta Asia players actually exist, please indicate your interest here and I'll see if we have enough.

Last edited by DLRevan; 10-26-2017 at 10:24 PM.
    Murakumo 17th June 2015
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Touch Fluffy Kumo

IGN
    Keyan_TTK
    Server
    Hashirajima Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    3761 Post(s)
    @DLRevan
    I think there's a bit more people than you think. The question of an Asia clan pops up from time to time in the (former) GCT, now in exile on Discord. AFAIK, there's about six Himeuta Asia players. @Lord Harrab is already in a clan, but @Azuraai had thoughts about creating an Asia clan, @LostLogia4 is looking for one (and a good senpai). I don't know if @Ryuuoh DeltaPlus is in a clan, but he's on Asia. And I guess @polymorphine is waiting for the next destroyer line to come out of retirement.

There might be a few more lurking here and there, of course. NA has the most WoWS Himeuta players, as there's two Himeuta NA clans with quite a lot of members.

Last edited by Keyan_TTK; 10-27-2017 at 10:47 AM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    721 Post(s)
    Problem with me is that I'm don't play World of Warships regularly, especially since I'm going to apply for internship after Fall event. I'm usually at the public test server where I can test the high-tier ships.

That, and I'm appealed at the battleship-player caterings that Wargaming have done lately.

Lacrima Memoria: Graveyard of the Fleet Maidens (May Poi-chan rest in peace)
    Christmas Eve Marriage: Shiratsuyu-Class 1300JST
    Marriage Memoirs with Murashigure
    Current Flower Knight : Oncidium altissimum (Bride of Fos).

IGN
    Azuraai, Anzu
    Server
    Shortland Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    4482 Post(s)
    @DLRevan

Well, i was thinkin' to make one Clan before but so far i can't really find anyone so i abandon that idea. And yeah, im a casual gamer too and arent that regular play...

So yeah, i dont mind joining your clan if you still planning to make one.

Closet Half-Nutzie at its best. Fear meh!

Admiral of Shortland Anchorage Naval Base, Solomon Island

| Operation Fall Event 2016 : CLEARED (23rd November 2016) |

IGN
    DLRevan
    Server
    Kanoya Airfield
    Rep
    Mentioned
    884 Post(s)
    The 6 or so Keyan mentioned are the only ones I know about, so I guess I'm saying 4-5 maybes who are on and off too boot isn't really good enough I think.

I'd like to start with maybe 8 or so active players, though I'm not asking for daily log in or anything. If we can make up the numbers with friends, I don't mind either. Unfortunately I have none who aren't either firmly in another clan or simply don't play WoWs.

I'll keep checking back on this thread in case there are other lurkers..

Murakumo 17th June 2015
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Touch Fluffy Kumo

IGN
    Ryuuoh
    Server
    Hitokappu Bay Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1192 Post(s)
    Well, I'm not in a clan, since I only get to play on Sundays and holidays/.

Give Me All The P O M F S

Mucchan Marriage: 08/18/14, Graf Marriage: 10/22/16

Server
    Buin
    Rep
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    I recently started to play WoW Asia server, but still not very good at it unless I get lucky. My user name is "I_am_stupid_so"

My name makes everything I type more fun.